criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

May as well turn jet pack cargo off

Waited for 20 mins and nobody showed. First tome trying since release and I think I’ll not be trying again
Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Replies

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Yeah I think they'll switch it out for Ewok Hunt next patch. Just bring back Cargo! Lol but seriously, I don't think anyone really plays it tbh.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    Yeah I think they'll switch it out for Ewok Hunt next patch. Just bring back Cargo! Lol but seriously, I don't think anyone really plays it tbh.

Would help if we had an actual class to level. I love leveling in games and with such a content drip right now I basically only play to level. So, I never have played hunt or JP cargo other than release day
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • We complained about jetpacks in the last game, so DICE gives usa mode of jetpacks only

Nice idea just lacking in some ways
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    We complained about jetpacks in the last game, so DICE gives usa mode of jetpacks only
    I think it was more of a gimmicky gamemode which probably didn't take much time to make, so they made it to try and keep us happy (didn't really work in that respect lol). Although I can't imagine it's too difficult to make it into regular Cargo. Maybe later this year or something.

Imagine it

If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
    We complained about jetpacks in the last game, so DICE gives usa mode of jetpacks only
    I think it was more of a gimmicky gamemode which probably didn't take much time to make, so they made it to try and keep us happy (didn't really work in that respect lol). Although I can't imagine it's too difficult to make it into regular Cargo. Maybe later this year or something.

Perhaps regular cargo also featuring the arial reinforcement and a lower cost and then removing jp cargo would be a good compromise
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif

Loved cargo last game, and this game needs so quality gamemodes, so I would love a return of cargo
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    DrX2345 wrote: »

Loved cargo last game, and this game needs so quality gamemodes, so I would love a return of cargo
    9uthqcc2xja4.gif
    DrX2345 wrote: »

Perhaps regular cargo also featuring the arial reinforcement and a lower cost and then removing jp cargo would be a good compromise
    I think it'd probably be 8 vs 8, maybe one or two of each reinforcement but I don't think Aerials should be able to pick up the Cargo/they could but then couldn't Jetpack around, like in 2015.
    And I don't think it'd really be a 'compromise' as such lol - literally 99.9% of the community probably couldn't care less if JC was removed.

Imagine it

#COOMCAIBDJF
  • That as a Kylo Ren skin please
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Ppong_Man12
    2765 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    They had original cargo perfect in the last game and some genius had the idea to fix it.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    They had it perfect in the last game and some genius had the idea to fix it.
    What, Cargo? Yeah, it was good in the last game, and I still think they will add it properly to this one. I don't think JC was ever supposed to be a replacement, or even a serious mode just a gimmicky one. And it could have been fun, but no-one plays it because of a bad start - when it was launched, people had bad experiences with 45 minute games but had to sit through like 5 of them for the Leia skin challenges, and have just gone 'never again'.

Imagine it

#COOMCAIBDJF

Would help if we had an actual class to level. I love leveling in games and with such a content drip right now I basically only play to level. So, I never have played hunt or JP cargo other than release day

Yep. I never played it for this reason alone. You should get Aerial XP.
  • Another hunt mode would be nice....
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • They should just replace it with regular Cargo.
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • HIT THE KILL
    SWITCH DICE
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I would have rather had another map added to the game, new or old (Sullust), for any of the modes like GA, SA, Extraction, Strike, Blast or HvV instead of JPC. DICE made some great maps for the campaign that could work for mp so why not use them instead of creating more maps for JPC?
    #StarWars-y
  • That as a Kylo Ren skin please

I would pay for it. Just because that whole skit rips me apart all the time.
  • Yeah...this mode sucks.
    Played it once, didn't care for it.

Not even a fun novelty, Ewok Hunt is wacky but it's at least worth a go every n ow and then, there wasn't anything good with JPC.
  • Because the mode sucks, we know it and they don't :lol:
  • only reason I dont play it is do to the rocket launcher spam remove the spam and it wont be such a cancer game mode.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Extraction should be a permanent mode with more modes
    Some maps should be a little bit bigger
  • It's a shame because with the changes it's great fun...but frustrating with lag being placed on out of region servers due to either bad MM or lack of interest
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Ditch Jetpack Cargo for Cargo 2015.
    Make up a few more maps for Extraction, Ewok Hunt and the rest of the small game modes.
    Don't fly much so for those who do - enjoy - but both of those can stay out of my challenge list.
    Campaign has several maps already in the game that could get ported over and plenty on BF 2015 to use.
    Supremacy was fun and where is conquest? Swap conquest for GA.
  • It would be better if you could level up Aerials in that mode.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I got in to a game and it was fun
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    it feels like a b-side release. like when you are waiting a long time for your favorite band to drop a new album, but instead they drop the bsides that didn't make the cut.