criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

FN-2199/Nine’s/TR-8R Concept- Comment on Commentary

Piscettios
6075 posts Member
FN-2199 Villain Concept

na7byfhvzdoi.jpeg

The stormtrooper that fears not a lightsaber... the assets to create him that already exist in the game. This, is for the bravest trooper and the easiest hero to implement. FN-2199, the best the First Order has to offer, must make an appearance. Fast moving, shield bashing and riot baton equalizing 9’s is the villain the FO needs... and the one the majority of the community clamors for.

I’m purposely leaving our exact numbers as I could not give an accurate description even if I tried to crunch them. This more of an overall feel, for how fun I think this character could play.

Health- Mid
Health Regen- Mid/High
Melee Swing Speed- Slow
Block Stamina- Low/Medium
Movement Speed- Fast
Sprint Speed- Fast
Ability Cooldowns- Mid

iwytzndylpcw.jpeg
RT- Main Weapon- Z6 Riot Baton
Nine’s weapon of choice has a slower swing speed than most saber users, mid/high damage. When FN-2199 jumps(normal Trooper height) he may swing the Z6 while airborne, swinging it down like a hammer to deal increased damage to knocked down resistance scum.

-FN-2199’s swing speed is on the slower side of melee heroes, but his sprint and movements speed are on the high side of the spectrum.

pyufc5agl1up.jpeg
LT- Block- Riot Control Shield
His defensive tool blocks lightsaber swings and bolts from the waist up, (crouch increases the block area) lower stamina side for blocking against other melee weapons. Pressing melee will perform a shield bash, similar to Boba’s flamethrower, (in terms of speed, area coverage and damage)

-When 9’s shield or blaster is active, he sidesteps. When the riot baton is being used, he rolls fast and covers more distance.

czthqw7i8upi.jpeg
LB- F-11D Short Range-
Intended for short useage, hip fire only, once activated it must cycle through normal ability cooldown before being used again, no cooling cell. The perfect weapon to finish off runaway traitors.

0rexv2flx4u1.jpeg
RB- Going For Broke-
TR8R lunges forward and takes a Happy Gilmore-meets-Jason Giambi swing at trembling foes. Knockdown effect similar to the repulsor cannon. Enemies highly vulnerable to a follow up jump strike.

5tac2pg1dkoe.png
RB + LB- Undying Loyalty-
FN-2199 throws down his shield and blaster, permanently disabling both until death. FN-2199 deals increased damage, stamina is maximized, has faster movement speed now has a % chance to knockdown opponents with normal riot baton swings.
-Swings are also varied and more fluid during Undying Loyalty.

Appearances
Commissar Nine’s- Legendary
unc8dbhitcak.jpeg

Emotes:
Traitor! -low baton roll
Traitor. -twirl baton above head

Not a single stun effect, instead, FN-2199 brings some knockdown/knockback aspects to the villain hero team. Slightly tanky with the shield, but evened out with the riot baton as his main weapon. Comments below and be sure to let Dice know how much you desire this fine example of a cool villain.

Be Loyalty.

Bring us 9’s.
Knights of Gareth
XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

Replies

• Nice. Would be a fine addition to my collection.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    Nines and OOM-9 teaming up is the dream

The dream: Nines and Kylo sprinting off to chase down Finn while Phasma ‘hangs back’ with her turret.

j4q6t2jptk2l.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Looks good. I like it.
    cucjqd5p8g4i.gif
    Remember the most powerful walk the line between rage and serenity.
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    While I do not think Nine's should be a hero, this is actually a well thought out & entertaining concept.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Not worthy of its own hero but I would love to see an enforcer that can parry lightsaber wielders.
  • xmasterful
    619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It should still be added in some form in this game or the next one if there is one.
    cucjqd5p8g4i.gif
    Remember the most powerful walk the line between rage and serenity.
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    xmasterful wrote: »
    It should still be added in some form in this game or the next one if there is one.

I’d be just fine with a version of this added as a melee class. Seems like adding him as an individual hero would be much easier to do than creating six new characters for the three eras.

Either way, I just want to sprint around like a madman crushing lame resistance troopers with the Z6 o:) B)

cxaud2msjlo5.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • bfloo
    15933 posts Member
    The best Stormtrooper ever, and best character in the ST.

TR-8R must come
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    The best Stormtrooper ever, and best character in the ST.

TR-8R must come

I agree.

He also had a longer and/or cooler fight scene than half of the characters, in the game or requested.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    Cool 9’s revival
    ew9ut8pfkbc3.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    *insert Jello seal of approval here*
    Psn: Jello770
  • Admiral_Xen
    2757 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    pd2mldteg7fh.png

+1 Loyalty. No better feeling than crushing traitors beneath a Z-6

61tgj36mc1n9.png

• JMaster
    2268 posts Member
    Is it sad he may have been the most intimidating villain in the ST following The Last Jedi? Little do we know the true puppet master behind the Cold War was not Snoke, nor Kylo... and Star Wars Episode IX: Nine's Vengeance will surely show that.
    Seriously though, cool concept. I'd love for Finn (and all heroes, really...) to get a fourth toggle-able ability ability, like a saber counterattack or parry for the saber wielders, and I'd love for Finn to get his own equip-able Riot Baton. Whether they come as hero, or their own Melee/Protector/Guard class ( https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96045/the-protectors-a-reinforcement-class/p1 *wink wink*), I really want these guys in-game! The Firthst Orda shall rrrrrrule agan!
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Piscettios
    6075 posts Member
    Jello770 wrote: »
    *insert Jello seal of approval here*
    8tbzfqt6u7mv.png

pd2mldteg7fh.png

+1 Loyalty. No better feeling than crushing traitors beneath a Z-6

It would become my new objective everytime... how quickly can I get BP for the riot baton wielding FO guy.

@JMaster I’ll check it out.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Spiito
    1979 posts Member
    Wow, shocking opening~? That first image is nicely provocative. Lol.
    The use of "mid/fast/slow" is actually refreshing.
    Shield bashing skill has potential and takes me back; ME3MP paladin.
    I'd like those emotes and that's a cute/charming alternate costume idea.

Not sure how I missed this thread, originally. I support him as his own hero (or his unit type as a reinforcement.) ... Because I also like the idea of running around with a melee weapon (nonsaber) and beating down foes. (Squish squish, squash squash.)
    Wknuto!
  • bump. There's TRAITORs that still need crushing

61tgj36mc1n9.png

• Cool concept. I like it. Really hope they at least make that kind of trooper into a reinforcement. But we need 9!
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Ok, this is epic
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Agreed, nines would be epic crushing all traitors.

eh780827esdv.jpeg

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Easily my favorite part of awakens! Finn sparking up old blue and killing troopers. Must add.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Easily my favorite part of awakens! Finn sparking up old blue and killing troopers. Must add.

my favourite is when our hero vanquished that traitor in single combat as displayed above

tho this is how movie should have ended

61tgj36mc1n9.png

• He died for our spins. Mad respect
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • I also like where Han solo blows a hole in his chest
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Easily my favorite part of awakens! Finn sparking up old blue and killing troopers. Must add.
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    I also like where Han solo blows a hole in his chest

0dkn22khrbcj.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • It is time for the ascension of 9’s during the Sequel season
    m5n5m39eixyw.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • As opposed to movie stuff based around living people XD
  • Holy crap yes
    PSN: this_old_mouse