criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

I am a horrible person (Hero Starfighters)

Billkwando
1742 posts Member
edited July 2018

Poe sportsmanship? I just wanted to try it to see if I could get away with it.

I could.

;) :p

Initially, I was trying to flank them, but then my whole team died.
ZI7BNkU.gif
^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
(Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.

Replies

• I call that Poetrolling the area.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Well, it ain’t called HvV for nothing.
  • Billkwando
    1742 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I call that Poetrolling the area.

Love it!!! :D

I am a sucker for a good bad pun.
    ZI7BNkU.gif

• Billkwando wrote: »

Poe sportsmanship? I just wanted to try it to see if I could get away with it.

I could.

;) :p

Initially, I was trying to flank them, but then my whole team died.

Bf2 dogfighting in a nutshell
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I counted like 10 times the impact detection would have nabbed me if I was playing. I swear I'm 10 meters past an object and spontaneously blow up.
  • Lonnisity
    1945 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    They couldn’t kill you, that’s their problem lol. They should have waited outside, facing the two holes you come out of/go into and picked you off then
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Seronax
    524 posts Member
    This flying was sooo bad, my eyes are bleeding :D U are definitly a nice guy but against me you would last long 3seconds :D
    Enemy team was equally bad. IF maul has some brain Just once he waits until u come out from the tunnel and burst u down in a sec...

Sigh xd
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Billkwando
    1742 posts Member
    Seronax wrote: »
    This flying was sooo bad, my eyes are bleeding :D U are definitly a nice guy but against me you would last long 3seconds :D
    Enemy team was equally bad. IF maul has some brain Just once he waits until u come out from the tunnel and burst u down in a sec...

Sigh xd

They were really bad. I was flying badly intentionally, just to see if I could get away with it.... I thought that was obvious? I could have risen to to the occasion, if needed. :D

I did try the same exact thing on a different team later, and they restored my faith in humanity by promptly killing me . ;)
    ZI7BNkU.gif

• Billkwando
    1742 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    wwkingms wrote: »
    I counted like 10 times the impact detection would have nabbed me if I was playing. I swear I'm 10 meters past an object and spontaneously blow up.

Then you'll find that 2nd video particularly surprising. :p

I used to have that problem a lot, especially on Endor, but I get the feeling they may have tightened things up a bit with the arrival of Hero Starfighters.
    ZI7BNkU.gif