criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can We Get New Maps Soon?

Any map or maps from BF2015 will do, the wait is still a ways off. I know the team mentioned if we wanted old maps to come back but nothing came out of it.

Replies

• If you're talking about new maps for GA, I don't think we'll be seeing any. I wasn't under the impression that adding Geonosis was going to be a GA map. I know many people have written to this and we may see others added to other modes (come on Scarif!), but I think they're already saving any further expansive map ideas for BF3.
  • If you're talking about new maps for GA, I don't think we'll be seeing any. I wasn't under the impression that adding Geonosis was going to be a GA map. I know many people have written to this and we may see others added to other modes (come on Scarif!), but I think they're already saving any further expansive map ideas for BF3.

Realistically speaking, your probably right.
  • I would prefer they support this game through and a little beyond Episode IX rather than work on BF3. Actually I’m pretty sure there has been no mention anywhere of any kind of plans for BF3.
  • IG88VSBossk
    935 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I would prefer they support this game through and a little beyond Episode IX rather than work on BF3. Actually I’m pretty sure there has been no mention anywhere of any kind of plans for BF3.

I'm sure that a new Battlefront of any kind will be made eventually. EA just so happens not to give a flying A about the series considering the treatment of this game.
  • Whether it’s future content with this game or even perhaps the next, I hope the MTX fiasco has not only sent the message true but that they try and recoup their image/relations by going above and beyond with the future of this title. Since Disney has ownership, EA has someone bigger than themselves to answer to. Anyway, it makes sense to me and one can always hope.
  • Whether it’s future content with this game or even perhaps the next, I hope the MTX fiasco has not only sent the message true but that they try and recoup their image/relations by going above and beyond with the future of this title. Since Disney has ownership, EA has someone bigger than themselves to answer to. Anyway, it makes sense to me and one can always hope.

Agreed. The lootbox thing messed everything up for this game.