criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Creating your own BATTLEFRONT Immersion and Background story - BATTLEFRONT II

1235Next

Replies

• Alex64 wrote: »
    I would like to be a Female Clone Trooper, i'm not joking.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Best fictional story yet
  • @Alex64

Here she is your clone female. So what's her story?
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921 wrote: »

I downloaded I will read it later tonight. Cause that's a lot!

1. Is it fan fiction? I love fan fiction.
    2. If it is it may become fact in my battlefront world.
    3. Wow that's a lot!
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    @KlownShueS How many pages is it pulling, the link doesnt work for me but when I open the actual file I can see it
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
    @KlownShueS How many pages is it pulling, the link doesnt work for me but when I open the actual file I can see it

Mine said over 200 and something pages.

Correction 338 pages
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    Laser921 wrote: »

Mine said over 200 and something pages.

Sounds about right, it should be the final updated version and yes its fanfiction, some of the bios ive done on this thread are actually characters from it (Cade Valdarin's is my favorite but Im biased since I based the character off of what I think Id be like in the star wars universe)
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    The prequel, Tales From The Battlefront is a bit lame since @WodiQuix and I werent thinking this would become a full blown story then but the Imperium War gets pretty good, its all written in first person, almost like journal entries
  • Wow just read I think half way into the bios. I know I'm going to like no love this. Stuff like this helps my family with are D6 WEG star wars game. My wife said that it's time to retire my character from my childhood and move on. But I won't till they make a ithorian skin.

But you should still do clone wars era.
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    @KlownShueS This was one of my favorites to do, in the story, I based his eventual ending off of the character Urdnot Wrex from Mass Effect Three
    So this is my last post related to the Imperium War. This is a character that I created but I feel like through the story, @WodiQuix and I made him an amazing supporting character (I may be biased @WodiQuix but he and Cade are my favorites)

PVvMLFC.jpg

Name: Gerik Ordo
    Species: Human
    Allegiance: New Republic, Resistance

Gerik Ordo was born the same year as the future hero of the New Republic, Cade Valdarin. In his ninth year of life, the Galactic Empire was defeated in the Battle Of Jakku and the New Republic emerged triumphant. Following this, his mother, Jarael Ordo, the Commandant of the Mandalorian Protectors, was asked to help create a training program for the newly created special forces unit, the Special Hazards and Reconnaissance Commandos. This would ensure that this New Republic special forces unit would become one of the most highly trained forces in galactic history. Fourteen years later, Gerik, now twenty-three, would succeed his mother as Protector Commandant and form a fast friendship with Cade Valdarin, whom he would come to see as his blood brother.

When the Imperium War broke out fourteen years after the Battle of Jakku, Gerik would be instrumental to the war effort, serving alongside such luminaries like Cade Valdarin, Wodi Quix, Jevin Corso, and more. Following the end of the war, three-and-a-half years later, thanks to the actions of Ordo and the Protectors, the mandalorians were seen in a much better light. Because of this and his warrior prowess, Gerik was unanimously voted in as the newest Mandalore. As the new Mandalore, he instituted reforms that saw the Mandalorians become honorable warriors-for-hire and the slow rebirth of his desolate homeworld, earning him the name of Mandalore the Reviver.

When the conflict against the First Order came to a head with the destruction of Hosnian Prime, Gerik and his Mandalorians would make good on their alliance to the New Republic, lending aid to both them and the Resistance when possible and eventually, after learning that Cade Valdarin was in fact alive, he would personally fight alongside his adopted blood-kin once more against a dangerous foe in Wild Space.

• CC_1010
    1413 posts Member
    Hmmm.... I sometimes write a massage when the match starts. Like:
    Prepare to die Jedi scum(as grievous)
    Or: I will hunt you Jedi!

And when I killed them more then once:
    How does my lightsaber taste? Or how does it feel do die Jedi filth?

I never got an answer:(
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    Wow just read I think half way into the bios. I know I'm going to like no love this. Stuff like this helps my family with are D6 WEG star wars game. My wife said that it's time to retire my character from my childhood and move on. But I won't till they make a ithorian skin.

But you should still do clone wars era.

For the bios sure but for the story, I wanted something where we wouldnt need to constantly worry about impacting the movies
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    edited June 2
    duplicate post
    Post edited by Laser921 on
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    @KlownShueS This was by far my favorite to do
    so I dont know where this post went so if if duplicates, sorry

E5wkpMl.jpg

Name: Cade Valdarin
    Jedi Knight
    Human Male
    Affiliation: Rebel Alliance, New Republic, Resistance, New Republic Scouting Service

Biography: Cade Valdarin was born four years before the Battle of Scarif to two of the last surviving Jedi of the Jedi Purge, Dex Valdarin and Idra Mothma, sister to future Chancellor, Mon Mothma. Being the child of two Jedi, he was naturally powerful in the Force at a young age. Thus, his parents began teaching rudimentary skills when he was able to walk and talk. However, shortly before the Battle of Scarif, the Valdarins were tracked down to Bothawui by Darth Vader, where Cade's parents were brutally slaughtered. However, they managed to sneak Cade away with an old Bothan family friend. This Bothan, through connections with the Spynet, managed to connect Cade with his maternal aunt, Mon Mothma, who took the child in and raised him as her own son.

The adopted son of the Chancellor of the Rebel Alliance, Cade would end up sneaking off on missions against the Empire, eventually coming to meet such soldiers like Jevin Corso, Wodi Quix, and Amminius, soldiers he would forge life-long bonds with. During the Battle of Endor, he would defeat the future Sith Lord, Xander Verush, surprising him with his strength in the Force. Following the battle, he would join the effort to liberate Cloud City from the Empire, now more confident in his jedi abilities. Here he would free the Wookiee slave, Salurra. This act endeared Cade to the young warrior and Salurra would swear a lifedebt to serve as his bodyguard.

Finally, Cade would see action during the Battle of Jakku. At first, he left with Salurra to hunt for Xander Verush whom they knew to be alive, thanks to a shadow trooper found during the Liberation of Bespin but seeing what was more important at the time , he returned to Jakku with Luke Skywalker and Salurra, taking down several AT-AT's and join in the final push. Following the end of the Galactic Civil War, he would join Luke Skywalker, his fellow Jedi whom he would form a powerful telepathic bond with, and journeyed the galaxy, looking for lost Jedi lore and potential Force adepts. During this time, he furthered his skills and adopted his own philosophy of the "Grey Force" believing that Force had no light or dark side but that it was how you used the Force that determined your alignment.

Finally, fifteen years after the Battle of Endor, Cade, now a fully-trained Jedi, would see the New Republic enter war against the newly discovered Imperium, a remnant of the Empire created by Xander Verush, once secret apprentice to Darth Sidious and now Darth Pravus, the Dark Lord of the Sith. This organization, unlike the Empire, more closely followed the ways of the ancient Sith Empire, with small changes here and there. For three and a half years, Cade, along with friends like Jevin Corso, Wodi Quix, Tor Ponith, and others, would see action time and again against the Imperium. Half way into the war, Pravus unleashed the ancient Sith space station, Gorukar, a station that drained the Force from an entire planet, leaving a lifeless hulk in its' wake. A total of nine worlds were devastated by the Imperium during the war.
    Eighteen years after the Battle of Endor, the Imperium War would end in the climatic Battle of Chandrila wherein Cade achieved his destiny, defeating Darth Pravus, absorbing the stolen Force energy from Gorukar, and destroyed a massive portion of the Imperium in the space above Chandrila. Following the war, he was lauded as a hero of the New Republic and worked with the newly formed New Republic Scouting Service to scout the now relatively safe Wild Space now that the Imperium was destroyed. During these years, he would even be asked by Skywalker to train Ben Solo in the ways of a lightsaber, being the more talented duelist of the two.

Six years before the Hosnian Cataclysm, he would vanish from the galaxy after his wife, Kiara, was caught in the Napkin Bombing. Following this, he traveled again into Wild Space, working harder than ever to find the hidden Sith secrets Pravus had hinted about before his death, determined to get over his loss. However, he was absent when Luke Skywalker confronted Ben Solo and thus, was unable to prevent the destruction of their new Jedi Order. Luke would contact Cade through their bond and warn him to remain hidden until the time was right. Thanks to High General Jevin Corso and Colonel Wodi Quix, he managed to fake his death and began his retreat on the world Tython, and ancient Jedi world that had an immense presence in the Force, allowing him to watch the galaxy while hidden away. Eventually, Leia Organa, contacted by Jevin Corse, one of the few surviving members of Republic Command, would be notified of Cade's continued existence and order Wodi Quix to find him. Cade would again see action on a galactic scale as he worked with the Scouting Service against the Praetoriate, a group made by the last surviving Praetor, or Sith Lord, of the Imperium, occasionally assisting the Resistance along the way.

• I had kinda wrote a story for my Jedi academy character from that game before he meet Luke. And how he got his yellow lightsaber.
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    @KlownShueS Hopefully you enjoy the fanfiction
    @KlownShueS Hopefully you enjoy the fanfiction

I do, I really do.
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    edited June 3
    @KlownShueS Here's another of my favorites bios. And IMO the story gets really good around page 190
    So for those of you who have read The Imperium War, this bio is in regards to main antagonist of that story

PUv3yoC.jpg
    zYRaFbA.jpg

Name: Xander Verush

Faction: Galactic Empire, Imperium, (secretly aligned with the First Order)

Xander Verush was born shortly before the Clone Wars, beyond the Outer Rim. After the rise of the Galactic Empire, he joined the ranks of the Imperial Army. While at the academy, his aptitude scores immediately qualified him to serve as a Death Trooper, elite troopers for Imperial Intelligence. Here he served with distinction, brutally enforcing the Empire's edicts and demonstrating a fierce loyalty to Emperor Palpatine. His service record was so exemplary, Palpatine himself took note after quashing a Rebel raid at the mines of Kessel, in which Xander lead a small squad to destroy a Rebel force nearly three times larger than his own. You see, Xander had, unbeknownst to himself, a powerful connection to the Force, allowing him a canny precognition and awareness of his surroundings.

Shortly after the Battle of Scarif, Palpatine summoned Verush to a private audience. It was here that Xander's destiny would forever change; Palpatine had informed him of his tremendous talent in the Force and offered to him a deal of a lifetime, to become the Sith Apprentice of Palpatine himself. For Darth Vader, while powerful, did have limitations, limitations the powerful Verush did not have. Thus, Xander began his tutelage under Darth Sidious, earning his own Sith name, an old word meaning darkness, he would be known as Darth Pravus.

As his apprenticeship was secret, publicly, he was granted a high position within the Inquisitorius and named the Emperor's Voice. In this capacity, he would serve as Palpatine's enforcer, much as Vader did, only to the lawless regions of the Outer Rim and beyond, to bring the light of the Empire to the dark corners of the galaxy, all the while secretly training under his Sith master. He would continue this until a small group of Rebels, including Jevin Corso, Wodi Quix, Amminius Sinan, and a young child of the Jedi, Cade Valdarin, would become thorns in his master's side. However, at the Battle of Endor, in which Luke Skywalker was to take his father's place and Xander then take his, fate took a different turn. Instead of fulfilling his destiny, he was defeated by the powerful child, Cade Valdarin, but was spared out of pity.

After the battle Xander, along with survivors of the battle, would journey to the unknown territory of Wild Space, where he would embrace his destiny and declare himself as the Dark Lord of the Sith. He would draw in former Imperials and Sith cultist who, after seeing his power, would see him as the true scion of the Sith, the legacy of the Empire, and the heir of Palpatine. The newly formed Imperium would grow unchecked and in secret for the next fifteen years. Fourteen years after the fall of the Empire, Pravus would reveal himself the New Republic, who by this time had demilitarized and were thus unprepared, and launch a three-and-a-half year war, "The Imperium War." He would also unveil a secret weapon found in deep space, Gorukar, an ancient Sith space station capable of draining the Force from a world, thereby draining it of all life. However, his rival, the now full-fledged Jedi warrior, Cade Valdarin, would defeat him eighteen years after Endor at the Battle of Chandrila, fulfilling his destiny and experiencing oneness with the Force and destroying the Imperium.

However, unknown to all, Pravus had a contingency in place in the event of his death. The First Order, another Imperial Remnant, would continue his work to destroy the New Republic.

Post edited by Laser921 on
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    mf0g8bp0c7qd.png

Name: CT-1501 "Brimstone"

Faction: Galactic Republic, New Republic/Rebel Alliance

Like all clone troopers of the Republic, Brimstone was born and bred for battle on the watery world of Kamino. He saw action in the opening salvos of the war at the Battle Of Geonosis, where his squad was instrumental in preventing a convoy of AT-TEs from being destroyed. Initially assigned to Commander Cody's 212th Attack Battalion, an ambush of the Star Destroyer Bladerunner would see him critically injured. Following his recovery, he was reluctantly reassigned to the Coruscant Guard under Commander Fox for rehabilitation.

However, he chaffed under this new unit, longing to be in the thick of fighting again with his brothers. There were occasional incidents, from the senate hostage crisis to putting down protests but nothing glamorous in his eyes. One day though, his moment would come. A Senator was asked to go to Naboo to represent the Republic to a group of smugglers with information on secret hyperspace lanes that could dramatically shorten the time to get supplies to the front lines.

During these meetings, the Confederacy Of Independent Systems attacked Naboo in earnest to force the world to capitulate to Separatist rule. Any and all available clone troops had to fight, including CT-1501. During the fighting, he and a squad from the 212th Attack Battalion, his old unit, were pinned under hostile fire in a market, attempting to use a disruptor to take out an encroaching MTT laden with battle droids ready to swarm the royal palace. Try as they may, they couldn't move an inch. Ct-1501, however, drew a shot gun and ran with all his might towards the disruptor, occasionally blasting a droid to bits. When he got to the disruptor, a droid flung a grenade his way. Without thinking, he rolled and picked up the disruptor when the grenade exploded. But when the dust cleared, he was still standing, the smoke covering parts of his armor and the flames coloring the rest. With cheers from his brothers, he lined up a shot, firing on the MTT and causing its' shields to fall and allowing the rest of the detachment of the 212th Attack Battalion to focus all firepower, destroying the tank before it it could deliver its payload. Lauded as a hero and granted a medal of valor, CT-1501, or Brimstone, as his brother's who saw him in action on Naboo called him, would see more action leading a small detachment of the Coruscant Guard to hotzones around the galaxy, serving as a small special forces unit. He even served with the legendarily ferocious Commander Bacara and his Galactic Marines at one point.

The war dragged on and on for months on end when Brimstone was back on Coruscant. During this time, the ARC trooper Fives was hunted for an attempt to kill the Chancellor. Brimstone was involved in the chase and witness to Fives' death but what Fives was talking about, Brimstone believed that the man was serious enough in his conviction to warrant a second look. After investigating on his own, Brimstone found indeed the clones were merely pawns and removed his control chip but was too late to warn the Jedi or his brothers as Order 66 was enacted. Brimstone quickly removed his armor, donning a hooded robe and watched in horror as the Jedi Temple began to spew smoke into the sky. Eventually, he was able to get passage offworld and got far away from the Republic, listening in disgust how mor and more clones were executing the Jedi. Brimstone agreed that at times it seemed the clones were little more than cannon fodder to the Jedi but the few he had met, including Dex Valdarin of Alpha Brigade, Mace Windu, and Obi-wan Kenobi, just to name a few, had proven otherwise.

Over the next few decades, he would remain as far away from the new empire as he could, working as a simple farmhand on Dantooine when he heard word of a resistance, a rebel alliance. Finding their base on Dantooine, Brimstone proved his mettle and commitment to restore the Republic he fought so hard for. Over the next few years, he would serve the Rebel Alliance proudly, using the skills honed during the Clone Wards. Eventually, he would see the Galactic Empire come crashing down in the Battle Of Jakku and the creating of the Galactic Concordance. Brimstone, or Brim, as he was called by his fellow Rebels, still felt the call of battle and continued serving despite his age. He lived long enough to fight in the Imperium War, fifteen years after the Battle Of Endor, again fighting to preserve to government he had grown to love.
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    @KlownShueS How far have you gotten? I think @WodiQuix agrees with me the story gets really good at the Battle Of Atrisia
    @KlownShueS How far have you gotten? I think @WodiQuix agrees with me the story gets really good at the Battle Of Atrisia

Not that far. Life happened.... Again. Will try to get to it this weekend.
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member

Not that far. Life happened.... Again. Will try to get to it this weekend.

Youll have to let us know who is your favorite character
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    @KlownShueS Just so yo know, @WodiQuix and I are working on a sequel set when Rise of Skywalker is taking place
  • I forgot the name the Wookie @laser921
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    I forgot the name the Wookie @laser921

You mean Salurra?

You mean Salurra?

Yes. I haven't gotten and chance to re-read everything. (sorry it's part of my issues with my brain). I have to read everything twice while I'm reading it and then twice again to have full memory. Even when I write things like this. So please forgive me for taking so long.
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member

You mean Salurra?

Yes. I haven't gotten and chance to re-read everything. (sorry it's part of my issues with my brain). I have to read everything twice while I'm reading it and then twice again to have full memory. Even when I write things like this. So please forgive me for taking so long.
    no problem dude
  • Well that's a huge downer. I just wrote a new character profile which took me 3 hours to make for the ever so not wanted "awaiting for approval" to appear, I hope it hasn't deleted it and that it will appear soon
  • WodiQuix
    4551 posts Member
    Well that's a huge downer. I just wrote a new character profile which took me 3 hours to make for the ever so not wanted "awaiting for approval" to appear, I hope it hasn't deleted it and that it will appear soon

That's what usually happens! Can't wait to eventually see it!
  • 3em5ybeiy0rc.png
    Name: REDACTED
    Title: “Protector of the Empire and its People” – “The Protector”
    Operating Number: TK-1254
    Homeworld: REDACTED
    DOB: REDACTED
    Biography: TK-1254 started out with a simple life before Rebel Terrorists destroyed his way of life.
    He joined the elite Stormtrooper Corps and deployed on his first assignment to the Mimban Campaign, attached to the 224th Armoured Division. During the fighting, he was ambushed and taken hostage by the traitorous Mimbanese Liberation Army. After being missing for 46 hours, the Imperial FOB picked up a signal sent by TK-1254 in a stroke of pure ingenuity, after he was able to escape his captors and use their own communications equipment to send an encrypted message to friendly forces. A rescue team was sent to retrieve him, and he came back a hero, why? Because not only did he manage to escape and take down enemy combatants, he also destroyed all the enemy’s intelligence and weapon caches, making the Mimbanese attacks unable to continue.
    CONFIDENTIAL – NOT TO BE COPIED OR REDISTRIBUTED
    Rescue forces reported being unable to enter the Mimbanese Liberation Armies Headquarters due to all entrances and hallways being littered with hundreds of Mimbanese bodies. One of the rescuers also noted that not a single body had blaster burns as expected from blaster fire, but each one was subject to head trauma, broken bones and snapped necks. TK-1254 was found muddied and battered as well as his hands being drenched in Mimbanese blood. On the return journey, TK-1254 was said to be quite content and in a jolly mood: Psyc Eval recommended.
    As reward for his heroic acts during this Campaign, TK-1254 was accepted into the honorary and legendary Shock Trooper unit. Wherever conflict arose, TK-1254 and his esteemed unit would be sent in to quickly and efficiently dispose of enemies of the glorious Empire and His Majesty the Emperor. The loyal citizens of these war stricken worlds gave him the title: “The Protector”. The Empire loved him and knew they were safe when he was around. After every battle, he would make it his mandate to personally speak to the locals, help in rebuilding efforts and distribution of food and water.
    For his outstanding service, His Majesty the Emperor held a Royal Ceremony to officially name TK-1254: “Protector of the Empire and its People”.
    The Emperor offered TK-1254 the chance to join his personal Imperial Royal Guard, in which TK-1254 declined. In normal circumstances, this would result in TK-1254’s immediate execution for refusing His Majesty, however, the Emperor took this as an opportunity for TK-1254 to represent and be the face of the Empire, carrying it’s flag wherever he goes, in order to maintain loyalty and morale throughout the Galaxy.
    TK-1254 fought in many of the most dangerous conflicts against the traitorous terrorists, calling themselves the “Rebel Alliance”. His most notable battle was unfortunately his last during the Battle of Jakku. His unit was tasked with holding a vital chokepoint that would all but assure the fall of the Empire; they held this position for over 5 days, whereby on the 6th day, TK-1254 was the sole survivor defending this position. In the following days, TK-1254 stood his ground in the name of the Empire, holding the Rebels back and taking down as many as he could, until the Rebels had to resort to bombing the entire canyon, in turn causing them to be unable to march through this route and having to find another way around.
    TK-1254’s body was never found, evidence suggests he left his position at least 30 minutes before even the first bomb fell. His current whereabouts are unknown.
    TK-1254 embodied the pure definition of a perfect Imperial soldier, fighting for the Glory of the Empire and its Emperor until death. He inspired a generation of loyal citizens to defend peace and security and to reign the Imperial Flag over the Galaxy.
  • All I got is a background
    CT-8889 (Sarge)

Assigned to 21st Nova Corps (Mygeeto)

Mostly called Sarge because of his attitude

Made during the last years of the Clone Wars he was young and hated most of his higher ups (don't we all) he would order his Squad into places no one was dumb enough to check and he would use them as ambush points for passing droids but at the end of the Clone Wars him and his Squad was abandoned on Mygeeto
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    so wait @KlownShueS have you read the story? What did you think?
  • Yes I read the story I like it all. But I get lost on the names. Right now my sons are reading it. My daughters want to read it next. So that's 6 out of 7 kids that read. My youngest that's autistic wants me to read it to him for bed time. So now I'll be reading star wars for the next year. 😂
  • CT-6652 Trench

1lt4oixns20m.jpg

Unit: 21st Nova Corps

Role and Rank during the Clone Wars: Trooper/Sergeant

Created during the last of the Clone Wars he was considered a Defective Clone but Unlike 99 and the bad batch it was due to the fact he was aging as if he was born as a normal Mandalorian but seemed to have a longer lifespan

Role and Rank during the reign of the Empire: Rebel Clone Trooper/Lt

He despised the Empire for calling the Clones Obsolete and due to his record during the Clone Wars he started a One man War killing a Company of Stormtroopers before being stunned and thrown in a Cell waiting for execution on a star destroyer only to be later be rescued by a unknown band of pirates and after that connected with a rebel cell
  • Unknown when he died
  • Also Shot plenty of times
  • Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    edited August 13
    @CeymalRen This is the fanfiction I mentioned

• Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    hey @bfloo I know youve been in on that discussion about Rey, check out the link in this thread to a fanfiction @WodiQuix and I made, the main jedi character is better, although I may be biased
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    If you mean Cade, a lot better developed. :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Laser921
    1961 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    If you mean Cade, a lot better developed. :)

Yes sir I do. And the story actually could fit in the timeline, on the sequel, I mention why the NR military cut back after becoming so powerful during the 1st story and the sequel is mostly in Wild Space so it works