criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Awesome

Not only is saber stun going on but abilities stun as well when you are getting lightsaber attacked.

Also dice unless you start identifiying group teams in hvv I will not buy your next Star Wars game. Period.

Replies

• Defbored
    972 posts Member
    What? Are talking about getting electrocuted by lando then beat up by Luke? That'll happen lol.
  • Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    No talking about trying to use my abilities while getting molested by a saber hero.
    Post edited by Rugbymaster1 on
  • No talking about trying to use my abilities will getting molested by a saber hero.

Yes exactly it seems worse than ever
  • No talking about trying to use my abilities will getting molested by a saber hero.
    Dodge roll and then do the ability, always works for me.
    "Never tell me the odds!"

Yep. Idems Droid doesn't release 80% of the time
  • Intimigamer305
    401 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    No talking about trying to use my abilities will getting molested by a saber hero.

Yep. Idens Droid doesn't release 80% of the time
    Iden is my favorite hero now, and I can tell you that it does if you do it properly. You have to do it when you're facing them, but make sure that there's nothing in front of you because then it won't work. If it still won't might be spamming the trigger too much, it sometimes won't work if you do that.
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • #gitgud
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
    Dodge roll and then do the ability, always works for me.

With saber stun that's not possible. Is what I'm saying.
  • Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    #gitgud

lol been there done that.
    Don't like losing because of some stupid game mechanic out of my control.

Yep. Idens Droid doesn't release 80% of the time
    Iden is my favorite hero now, and I can tell you that it does if you do it properly. You have to do it when you're facing them, but make sure that there's nothing in front of you because then it won't work. If it still won't might be spamming the trigger too much, it sometimes won't work if you do that.

Yeah Idens not too bad for some reason but Finn phasma chewie and the others forget it.