criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Does anyone else make this connection?

lerodemmy
3334 posts Member
edited July 2018
I see this (1:26 in the video) as the moment when a young farm boy from Tatooine realizes that he must become LUKE SKYWALKER: JEDI MASTER, A LEGEND.

And this (1:30) is the moment when we all realize that a young scavenger girl from Jakku must become the next ALL-POWERFUL JEDI GODDESS, known simply as REY.

Is it any coincidence that the same music plays all those decades later? I think not.
21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
header.jpg?t=1547513853

Replies

• Empire_TW
    6076 posts Member
    When we were playing blast with @EventHorizionOH earlier there was lag so it's kinda hard to judge connections right now.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • I see it as a way for you to post something about Rey.
  • I see it as a way for you to post something about Rey.

The pfp is literally Daisy Ridley, of course there will be Rey posts
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    I see this (1:26 in the video) as the moment when a young farm boy from Tatooine realizes that he must become LUKE SKYWALKER: JEDI MASTER, A LEGEND.

And this (1:30) is the moment when we all realize that a young scavenger girl from Jakku must become the next ALL-POWERFUL JEDI GODDESS, known simply as REY.

Is it any coincidence that the same music plays all those decades later? I think not.

@lerodemmy, have you seen my Episode IX hype trailers?
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • JAREDUP
    1594 posts Member
    Nerf Rey, pls too OP
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Yes, the force awakens is a reskin from last hope

At least Rain Johnson didn’t direct it
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Yes, the force awakens is a reskin from last hope

Honestly I'm interested to see how JJ will go about fixing the holes from TLJ. I mean, I'm pretty sure Lando's going to be in it (was that confirmed that Billy Dee Williams had agreed to play the role, or just a rumour?) which obviously just brings the rating up by at least 1 straight off. If my theory that Shriv (and Zay, I guess. But mainly Shriv) will be in it is correct, then I will be happy.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    Yes, the force awakens is a reskin from last hope

Honestly I'm interested to see how JJ will go about fixing the holes from TLJ. I mean, I'm pretty sure Lando's going to be in it (was that confirmed that Billy Dee Williams had agreed to play the role, or just a rumour?) which obviously just brings the rating up by at least 1 straight off. If my theory that Shriv (and Zay, I guess. But mainly Shriv) will be in it is correct, then I will be happy.

Yes, Lando will be in the movie.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Yes, the force awakens is a reskin from last hope

At least he had the guts to try something new, not a remake of the original trilogy