criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lag is insane today

Everyone I'm playing with - at least 10 people are having the same problem - never been this bad and everyone is affected...

I'm on PS4

Replies

• The ping system is completely broken
  • SMTHook
    223 posts Member
    It's been bad for awhile now. This problem should be addressed as priority 1. It needs fixed asap.
  • Same problems on XBox, even with a gigabit per second link.
  • lok
    967 posts Member
    people joining other regions that are far away from there own,taking huge ping with them turns a normal region into a lagfest.why is it not sorted yet? they never will.
    No server browser with custom filters kicking high ping players=very laggy servers.Go play bf1 or bf4 and see some people with 300-400 ping(EA servers) and it is terrible.While we cannot see the ping we only can assume that other region players are on our server.
  • Royazeee
    239 posts Member
    It rubberbanded me from Kamino to Jakku!
    I was like
    wow.
  • I thought it was just me, played a few rounds of HvV for one of the challenges and then switched to GA, the lag was unbearable, felt like i am watching a slow mo video of me playing.

Haven't had lag this bad ever before, sure i had some lag spikes before or short moments of rubberbanding usually when people with a high Ping joined, but nothing like this were it is constantly lagging.
  • RubyOx
    95 posts Member
    It's Amazon Prime day. It's bad everywhere.
  • Horrible just horrible
  • lok wrote: »
    people joining other regions that are far away from there own,taking huge ping with them turns a normal region into a lagfest.why is it not sorted yet? they never will.
    No server browser with custom filters kicking high ping players=very laggy servers.Go play bf1 or bf4 and see some people with 300-400 ping(EA servers) and it is terrible.While we cannot see the ping we only can assume that other region players are on our server.

It's not only in other distant regions - it's everywhere - even local with great ping