criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

I'll be back 'SOON'

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited July 2018
I've maxed out all of my star cards on battlefront 2. I don't care for the smaller modes and GA has become stale. I'll be back in fall...that's If there's no delays. I'm going to go play BF15. The gameplay is smoother, maps are better, and it's more immersive. I thought we were going to get clone wars in February or March. It's july and were still being told we have to wait. How dare they treat star wars like this. The battlefront title is forever damaged. Good job to the devs, their doing the best they can...It's just too bad there's not more of them. How could EA jump ship on Star Wars like this? The only things they've done in 9 months are a small map and revamped progression system, the cosmetics they released were already there as well as crait at launch, they just held back on them. It's scary how long the new progression system took them to make. Their definitely understaffed. The Battlefront series is forever damaged and a third title would flop no doubt.

Replies

• I've maxed out all of my star cards on battlefront 2. I don't care for the smaller modes and GA has become stale. I'll be back in fall...that's If there's no delays. I'm going to go play BF15. The gameplay is smoother, maps are better, and it's more immersive.

Good luck soldier, i'll second that on the gameplay being smoother in BF2015, just a nice touch.
  • Will you be returning to test out Kenobi and the General? Have a good time, dude. Kick bottom in other games for me.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I think we need a “warning rant” in front of this
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Will you be returning to test out Kenobi and the General? Have a good time, dude. Kick bottom in other games for me.

Yes. Hopefully conquest will save this game for me...I want it to. I might pop in and out every once in a while before that...But I get bored fairly quickly.
  • I uninstalled today...felt good. Fight me.
  • Star Wars will always sell, another Battlefront could be a huge success, but EA need to develop a SW game that has critical acclaim.

My money is on Respawn getting it right, they've a talented dev team, they're working on a new Star Wars game.
  • Defbored
    1244 posts Member
    "Hi. I'm me. I'm gonna play another game for a while. Bye."

Was a thread needed?
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    I uninstalled today...felt good. Fight me.

Thats cool.

I left for a week, played bf15 for a week. Bought the season pass, played all those for 2-1/2 days, now im back to bf2.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Lonnisity
    1945 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I played survival with no hud on BF2015 last night. I was shocked how fun it was lol. Just wish manual venting and rolling in any direction was a thing back then
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    Thanks for the update. Can we expect an equally important ‘I’m back thread’ upon your return? If so, please tag me.
    a4xnlmigtg2o.png

Jokes aside, I agree about the EA part.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • duvelsuper
    1204 posts Member
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    I played survival with no hud on BF2015 last night. I was shocked how fun it was lol. Just wish manual venting and rolling in any direction was a thing back then

same story but for BF2. Heard about the double xp weekend. played for like 2 days. Back to siege.
  • IronSoldier
    3523 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I hope to see you back around these parts soon :)

This, however isn't Facebook, and we don't need status updates.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!