criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Recharge Command - How did i not know about this?

camerog
215 posts Member
I decided to try the Recharge command for the officer on Extraction and wow! Pairing that up with resourceful and Bounty Hunter I am earning mad XP and have ranked my officer up 10 ranks since yesterday. What I wasn't aware of is that you get kill assist points from the kills the team mates make that you refreshed.

Replies

• KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    "But wait, there's more!"

Take that into GA. Wait for someone to spawn in as Bossk.

Recharge him after every Dioxis.

...You've just ensured a victory, so long as the rest of your guys aren't tards. :D
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • camerog
    215 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »

...You've just ensured a victory, so long as the rest of your guys aren't tards. :D

oh god that'd be easy, if you can keep up with the high jumping lizard
  • Devlin21
    8322 posts Member
    Replace resourceful with officers presence, you'll be raking in the bp then.
    KresusFIN wrote: »

After every predator instinct use is better.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• KresusFIN wrote: »

even playing with "tards" a good bossk is a guaranteed win
  • The best battle command there is, love getting them, love handing them out
  • camerog
    215 posts Member
    in 3 days went from level 40 to level 70 with my officer almost all on Extraction. BountyHunter, Recharge Command and Officer's Presence for the win!
  • KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    Presence, Recharge Command, with the final card being personal preference.

I tend to pick something more... Defensive, personally. I hate the Shield though. I've noticed that it can either secure and objective, or completely screw your team over, and regrettably, a fair few officers choosing it never imagine the latter option.

"I'm gonna put a shield here, completely screwing the firing line of 5 of my pals holding a chokepoin- WHAT!? How did they breach? You guys suck REEEEEEEEE!"

-The thought process as I imagine it- Change my mind

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

• DN21
    52 posts Member
    Or Recharge Wookiees Warriors for some great nade spam points. Lots of points if the WW players are semi-intelligent.
  • Lonos
    62 posts Member
    Followed a good boskk player the other day and just kept recharging him when he used his abilities, so much fun watching everyone running in fear.
  • KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    Lonos wrote: »
    Followed a good boskk player the other day and just kept recharging him when he used his abilities, so much fun watching everyone running in fear.

It works wonders for pretty much every hero, but Bossk becomes a practically an unstoppable killing machine, so long as his team makes sure he remains somewhat safe. Palpatine also likes it, as it means Chain Lightnings EVERYWHERE. And don't get me started on Darth Maul and his infinite Spin Attack spammage :D

y6qvidach2x9.png