criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

So you think Clone Wars is only for Kids? please watch this video

Saberscar223
1052 posts Member
edited July 2018
"You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
vader.gif
Post edited by Saberscar223 on

Replies

• Hahahahaha!

The clone wars is for kids!

AHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

It’s not
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Hahahahaha!

The clone wars is for kids!

AHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

It’s not

Maybe
    vader.gif
  • Alex64
    6483 posts Member
    Maybe is for kids, i guess, the only bad thing that IMO i see about this cartoon is that it has a lot of fan service and it's something that screw any narrative into the plot.
  • Me too man
    vader.gif
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    Maybe is for kids, i guess, the only bad thing that IMO i see about this cartoon is that it has a lot of fan service and it's something that screw any narrative into the plot.

I think it just gives us extra storylines to build on and it explains other things.

It also answers the interesting question on how boba fett rose to the position of the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, the reason which was revealed in unfinished season 7 episodes and will be revealed when the new episodes come out
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Alex64 wrote: »

I think it just gives us extra storylines to build on and it explains other things.

It also answers the interesting question on how boba fett rose to the position of the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, the reason which was revealed in unfinished season 7 episodes and will be revealed when the new episodes come out

Dang I need to rewatch to prepare
    vader.gif
  • lowell
    765 posts Member
    I'm just surprised nobody compared Anakin ROTS to Kylo TFA and TLJ. Anakin TCW while having ROTS-style hair and outfit, is much more serious as a Jedi master and military leader. We only saw Anakin in AOTC and ROTS dueling Siths, dogfighting in space, and killing Jedi. The battles in TCW are the only ground action we see Anakin take charge of to fight the Separatists in the PT era. In Mortis, you do see the Vader coming out but more expression to how he is on Mustafar and once he is in the suit and in Yoda's quest on Moraband, there is that AOTC-ROTS brashness when he tries to fight Sidious and instead gets knocked out by lightning, forcing Yoda to save him and letting Palpatine be cloaked from revealing his identity until the Senate duel.
  • lowell wrote: »
    I'm just surprised nobody compared Anakin ROTS to Kylo TFA and TLJ. Anakin TCW while having ROTS-style hair and outfit, is much more serious as a Jedi master and military leader. We only saw Anakin in AOTC and ROTS dueling Siths, dogfighting in space, and killing Jedi. The battles in TCW are the only ground action we see Anakin take charge of to fight the Separatists in the PT era. In Mortis, you do see the Vader coming out but more expression to how he is on Mustafar and once he is in the suit and in Yoda's quest on Moraband, there is that AOTC-ROTS brashness when he tries to fight Sidious and instead gets knocked out by lightning, forcing Yoda to save him and letting Palpatine be cloaked from revealing his identity until the Senate duel.

Moraband???
    Vid plz
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg

Moraband???
    Vid plz

vader.gif

Moraband???
    Vid plz

Ah of course. I remember that scene. Faintly, for it was so long ago...
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I watched Wacky Races last night and I’m definitely a grown up... It’s for anyone who enjoys it.
  • I expected to see the Captain America meme.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • I expected to see the Captain America meme.

So you got detention
    vader.gif
  • Relmets
    2200 posts Member
    It's for big kids
    the ones who can go potty all by themselves
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    It's for big kids
    the ones who can go potty all by themselves

sddqx2chryix.gif