criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Parody: Why should you have played SWBFII in the early days?

RogueZeroRendar
602 posts Member
edited July 2018
Disclaimer: All Out of Bounds exploitable places shown in this video have been patched already, so nothing on it teaches players to get unfair advantages.

But a lot of the other stuff is still present in the game to this day.

Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• TL;DR:
    Lag is painful to watch, AFK farmers are bucket heads, and it is good that they killswitched palps.
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Good that they killswitched palps? You really think so? Not that I'd want a broken palpatine in the game, but leave us without a hero many of us spent credits to buy because of their mistakes, and with no estimation to when he'll come back? How can someone agree to such a bad decision?
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • I really don't miss these times
  • Good that they killswitched palps? You really think so? Not that I'd want a broken palpatine in the game, but leave us without a hero many of us spent credits to buy because of their mistakes, and with no estimation to when he'll come back? How can someone agree to such a bad decision?

I agree because I know he’s gonna be back In August. Also, It’s not very realistic that Emperor palpatine just walks around the batllefield and zaps people. That’s not his style. He calculates and watches from afar as his enemies are slowly crushed
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Can’t say the game has come a long way, but it’s come a way.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    602 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Evazan127 wrote: »
    Can’t say the game has come a long way, but it’s come a way.

I'm glad we can recall some things got properly fixed.

But most of these fixes are exploitable places on maps.

On this video, Palpatine attacking through walls was one of them, but that was an intended feature, so it wasn't a BUGfix properly (and now palpatine was so messed up that besides being godlike he also could once again attack through walls, although not exactly like before). But besides this the only other issue I don't see for a very long time is that paralysis BUG because of paralyzing/immobilizing effects. At least it doesn't happen to me for a good number of patches.

However, LAG comes back from time to time, surviving falling a Pit happens from time to time, dying to luke's, maul's or phasma's corpses because of their abilities happens very frequently, 2 or more of the same hero is a very easy glitch to perform, Vader choking but getting his choking stance cancelled by a staggering move is also very common, getting carried to strange places and having your camera shake like crazy because of Vader's choke is more common then the intended behavior, half-blocking Vader's Choke and resuming choking animation after stopping to block is so easy to perform I did a video on how to do it (and how to use it to perform the Disabled Block BUG) and works to this day.

I'm unsure if the Tie Fighter still gets stuck on the mountains of Crait, I never tried it again.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
  • SMTHook
    223 posts Member
    The lag on Kashyyk was unbelievable at launch. I forgot about that.