criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Who owns a Nintendo Switch?

Prev1
How many Switch-exclusive games does it have that you enjoy?

I really want to get the new Super Smash Bros game but don't know if I want to spend half a paycheck on a switch to play one game that I will only play for a few months.
"Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
Instagram
Twitter
DeviantArt
YouTube
346z5t0ufg6v.gif

Replies

• My brother owns one, and he plays it constantly. He finds Arms, the various Mario games, and many others to have great replay value. He also likes all the cheap games that he can get from the shop, and play with friends.
    I think @EA_Cian has one. We could ask him about it.
    Personally, I enjoy playing it with my brother, and he will be 17 in two months, so it isn't just appealing to kids.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • My brother owns one, and he plays it constantly. He finds Arms, the various Mario games, and many others to have great replay value. He also likes all the cheap games that he can get from the shop, and play with friends.
    I think @EA_Cian has one. We could ask him about it.
    Personally, I enjoy playing it with my brother, and he will be 17 in two months, so it isn't just appealing to kids.

I find Breath of the Wild to be one of my all-time favorite video games. I play it all the time, when I am not playing BF. It is very relaxing and can be quite fun. Exploring the world is one of the best parts of the game. I haven't been able to get the DLC for it yet though, due to system not having enough memory with all the games I have stored on it.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    I want to get the switch just because the design is so satisfying.

Seems like a decent console honestly with good games.
  • I own one. Most of the time these days, I play Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors, but it's mostly just to pass the time until Starlink: Battle for Atlas comes out in October.
  • My kids have a Switch and love it, and even though I don’t play it frequently myself, Zelda: Breath of the Wild is almost worth the console purchase alone... By gaming standards I’d call it a masterpiece. As a big fan of the Super Mario Galaxy series, Super Mario Odyssey is a lot of fun aswell.
  • FriedPizza773
    1142 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I also have a switch and I absolutely love it! :heart:

So far I only have Pokkén Tournament DX, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Kirby: Star Allies. :)

And yes, even just owning only one game like the upcoming Super Smash Bros Ultimate would be worth buying a Switch. I expect that new game to be a masterpiece, like its predecessor.
    Post edited by FriedPizza773 on
  • Midichlorian
    1395 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I also have a switch and I absolutely love it! :heart:

So far I only have Pokkén Tournament, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Kirby: Star Allies. :)

And yes, even just owning only one game like the upcoming Super Smash Bros Ultimate would be worth buying a Switch. I expect that new game to be a masterpiece, like its predecessor.
    Cant upload the screenshot right now but me & you played Blast together on different teams, but we were both first place (forgot who was #1 in the lobby though but we were close).
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • I also have a switch and I absolutely love it! :heart:

So far I only have Pokkén Tournament, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Kirby: Star Allies. :)

Cant upload the screenshot right now but me & you played Blast together on different teams, but we were both first place (forgot who was #1 in the lobby though but we were close).

Whoa! Really? :open_mouth:

When you have the time if possible, I really wanna see a screenshot or a few about our gameplay.

Also, what's your PSN? I may be able to look for one of my recordings to see if you are at least one of them.

Sorry for my late reply by the way.

When you have the time if possible, I really wanna see a screenshot or a few about our gameplay.

Also, what's your PSN? I may be able to look for one of my recordings to see if you are at least one of them.

@FriedPizza773
    a2tgewbid3ad.jpg
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif

@FriedPizza773
    a2tgewbid3ad.jpg

Looking good as a Flametrooper! :sunglasses: I believe this match was from Jakku, if I remembered correctly.

From what I understand when you said when we were being in the MVP screen while we were close behind to someone who was #1 (ToxicFlame707), I assume you're naosuke0721?
  • I have a switch with few games:

-cartridge:
    Breath of the wild (the only solo game I played because I want to finish it before playing other games)
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    kamiko (small game on the shop)
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

probably going to buy smash and octopath traveler when I'll have the money.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo

@FriedPizza773
    a2tgewbid3ad.jpg

Looking good as a Flametrooper! :sunglasses: I believe this match was from Jakku, if I remembered correctly.

From what I understand when you said when we were being in the MVP screen while we were close behind to someone who was #1 (ToxicFlame707), I assume you're naosuke0721?
    No I am ToxicFlame707 haha
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif

@FriedPizza773
    a2tgewbid3ad.jpg

No I am ToxicFlame707 haha

Ah ok! My mistaken. I got a bit comfused there but I now see that you mean--in that we both were in first place in terms of who performed the best (in terms of scoring) on both teams.

Thank you for the screenshot! Good game, too! :)
  • EA_Cian
    1225 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Quick reminder to please keep it on-topic. While it's cool to run into people ya met in-game, this thread's about the Nintendo Switch and who on the forums has one.

giphy.gif

That said, how are people liking Octopath Traveler?
  • EA_Cian wrote: »
    Quick reminder to please keep it on-topic. While it's cool to run into people ya met in-game, this thread's about the Nintendo Switch and who on the forums has one.

Yeah, I realize we went a little too far :pensive:. I'll keep this in mind and use the PM when necessary for the future.
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    giphy.gif

That said, how are people liking Octopath Traveler?

Just recently saw the trailer, and wow that game looks gorgeous! It has plenty of elements that reminds me of another game called Secret of Mana (after all, both games were developed by Square Enix). I might as well give it a try with a Demo version first. :)

• EA_Cian
    edited August 2018
    Just recently saw the trailer, and wow that game looks gorgeous! It has plenty of elements that reminds me of another game called Secret of Mana (after all, both games were developed by Square Enix). I might as well give it a try with a Demo version first. :)

I'd warn ya it's super different than Secret of Mana, which is more of an action RPG. It's a fun game though (both of 'em are) but Octopath is more akin to the SaGa games. :smile:
  • I own a Switch but its for my Kids
  • I have a switch with few games:

-cartridge:
    Breath of the wild (the only solo game I played because I want to finish it before playing other games)
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

How many endings are there in Super Mario Odyssey, and how do you unlock them? I don't have a Switch yet (but if things play out well, that will change very soon) so please no spoilers.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    “They were always real to me”
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I have a switch with few games:

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

How many endings are there in Super Mario Odyssey, and how do you unlock them? I don't have a Switch yet (but if things play out well, that will change very soon) so please no spoilers.
    My brother owns it, and it is one of his favorite games. I don't know how many endings there are to it, but I do know that there are many missions that you can play. It is like an expanded version of Super Mario Sunshine, if you have ever played that game.
    itt96uodu82s.gif

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

My brother owns it, and it is one of his favorite games. I don't know how many endings there are to it, but I do know that there are many missions that you can play. It is like an expanded version of Super Mario Sunshine, if you have ever played that game.

Yes, I have. In fact, it's one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite Mario game.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Thought about getting one as I like the idea of it. But there isn't many games I want on it.

But that might change with.

Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.

I'd warn ya it's super different than Secret of Mana, which is more of an action RPG. It's a fun game though (both of 'em are) but Octopath is more akin to the SaGa games. :smile:

Well I do admit that Octopath Traveler definitely looks more complex, but I think I'll be fine. :)

Deciding the characters' faith it's one of the game's aspect that I'm at most interested because it gives me a stronger immersive feeling. I'm also familiar with turn-based RPG, too.

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

According to a Youtuber named NIKMOE, there are 4 endings based on how much you accomplish, and because of that these endings does not conflict one another, but rather one after another. These endings are completely different to one another in terms of what you are doing, and the ending from the story mode just happens to be one of the four and the first one.

Naturally, the first ending is the most important and proper one because it is what most players of all skill levels will get to see, while the other three are more of an epilogue endings when you collect certain amounts of Power Moons. After the first endings, some players will simply stop playing Super Mario Odyssey for good because they have fully played the most important part of the game.

I know you don't want spoilers, but just in case I posted a video inside this spoiler tag as a good reference, and also for others who might be interested to watch it. Unless you have already completed the game, do NOT watch it unless you want to risk yourself.

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

According to a Youtuber named NIKMOE, there are 4 endings based on how much you accomplish, and because of that these endings does not conflict one another, but rather one after another. These endings are completely different to one another in terms of what you are doing, and the ending from the story mode just happens to be one of the four and the first one.

Naturally, the first ending is the most important and proper one because it is what most players of all skill levels will get to see, while the other three are more of an epilogue endings when you collect certain amounts of Power Moons. After the first endings, some players will simply stop playing Super Mario Odyssey for good because they have fully played the most important part of the game.

I know you don't want spoilers, but just in case I posted a video inside this spoiler tag as a good reference, and also for others who might be interested to watch it. Unless you have already completed the game, do NOT watch it unless you want to risk yourself.

Thank you. One more question, how many moon medals do you need for each ending, and is it possible to miss one (like getting all moon medals before ending #2), or is that impossible (I remember in Sunshine you have to enter corona mountain after beating Shadow Mario for the last time and beat Bowser, unlocking an ending picture of Ill Piantisimo looking at the paintbrush, or you could exit the stage, reverting Isle Delfino to normal, get the last shines, then beat Bowser, unlocking the special group shot photo.)?
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • EA_Cian
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

Thank you. One more question, how many moon medals do you need for each ending, and is it possible to miss one (like getting all moon medals before ending #2), or is that impossible (I remember in Sunshine you have to enter corona mountain after beating Shadow Mario for the last time and beat Bowser, unlocking an ending picture of Ill Piantisimo looking at the paintbrush, or you could exit the stage, reverting Isle Delfino to normal, get the last shines, then beat Bowser, unlocking the special group shot photo.)?

I believe one of 'em is tied to getting all 999, could be wrong though! I think the "first" ending is 150ish?

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

I believe one of 'em is tied to getting all 999, could be wrong though! I think the "first" ending is 150ish?

Thanks. So do the endings automatically kick in, or do you have to beat the final boss again?
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • FriedPizza773
    1142 posts Member
    edited August 2018

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

@Unwarycoin

I'm gonna do my best to answer with as many important details as possible based on what NIKMOE say and define the 4 endings in the video, without spoiling:
    1. The Average Player Ending: You need a minimum of 124 Power Moons to reach it, and face the final boss. This is the only ending of the main Story Mode, and of course the game's cutscenes and then credits roll both play, respectively. .
    2. The Dedicated Player Ending: After you completed the Story Mode, many more Power Moons will appear for you to find and collect. To get to this ending, you need to collect a Multi Moon (3 Power Moons in one) from a specific mission called "Long Journey's End" in a secret Kingdom, but first you must gain access to that place by getting at least 500 Power Moons. BE WARNED, the Long Journey's End is a very challenging mission and it is considered the most difficult level in the entire game!
    3. The Completionist Ending: For the third ending, you need to collect at least 880. This will unlock you a special reward, as well as an access for a rematch of the final boss, only this time it gets more challenging. After you overcome this hardest boss battle, you will see the same cutscenes and credit roll like the first ending, however you will also receive a postcard of the special group photo shot.
    4. The Dedicated Completionist Ending: For this last ending, you need to find and collect 3 more Power Moons and buy exactly 116 Power Moons from any Stores. Each Power Moons cost 100 coins, and you'll going to need at least 11,600 coins (though you can only carry up to a maximum of 9,999 coins). When you finally have a maximum of 999 Power Moons, you will get another special reward, and this special reward is something that you need to get on top to play this music.

It's important to note that you can actually work simultaneously for the last 3 epilogue endings, but you must complete those respective endings in those orders as we speak.

It's also important to note that you gain access to buy a lot of Power Moons after the main Story Mode, and you can actually buy more than 116, even to reach up to 999. However, it is still very important to find all the Power Moons throughout the Kingdoms in order to meet the right conditions for the 3rd and 4th Endings (otherwise, buying too many Power Moons from the store wont work, even with the right amounts). Don't worry if you accidentally bought more than 116 Power Moons, you can still always find and obtain the Power Moons during your adventure, and those will be marked.

-cartridge:
    Mario kart 8
    Mario Odyssey
    Bayonetta 2
    Pokken DX

-eshop:
    splatoon 2
    pokemon quest
    bayonetta
    fortnite
    paladins

@Unwarycoin

I'm gonna do my best to answer with as many important details as possible based on what NIKMOE say and define the 4 endings in the video, without spoiling:
    1. The Average Player Ending: You need a minimum of 124 Power Moons to reach it, and face the final boss. This is the only ending of the main Story Mode, and of course the game's cutscenes and then credits roll both play, respectively. .
    2. The Dedicated Player Ending: After you completed the Story Mode, many more Power Moons will appear for you to find and collect. To get to this ending, you need to collect a Multi Moon (3 Power Moons in one) from a specific mission called "Long Journey's End" in a secret Kingdom, but first you must gain access to that place by getting at least 500 Power Moons. BE WARNED, the Long Journey's End is a very challenging mission and it is considered the most difficult level in the entire game!
    3. The Completionist Ending: For the third ending, you need to collect at least 880. This will unlock you a special reward, as well as an access for a rematch of the final boss, only this time it gets more challenging. After you overcome this hardest boss battle, you will see the same cutscenes and credit roll like the first ending, however you will also receive a postcard of the special group photo shot.
    4. The Dedicated Completionist Ending: For this last ending, you need to find and collect 3 more Power Moons and buy exactly 116 Power Moons from any Stores. Each Power Moons cost 100 coins, and you'll going to need at least 11,600 coins (though you can only carry up to a maximum of 9,999 coins). When you finally have a maximum of 999 Power Moons, you will get another special reward, and this special reward is something that you need to get on top to play this music.

It's important to note that you can actually work simultaneously for the last 3 epilogue endings, but you must complete those respective endings in those orders as we speak.

It's also important to note that you gain access to buy a lot of Power Moons after the main Story Mode, and you can actually buy more than 116, even to reach up to 999. However, it is still very important to find all the Power Moons throughout the Kingdoms in order to meet the right conditions for the 3rd and 4th Endings (otherwise, buying too many Power Moons from the store wont work, even with the right amounts). Don't worry if you accidentally bought more than 116 Power Moons, you can still always find and obtain the Power Moons during your adventure, and those will be marked.

Thank you.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • FriedPizza773
    1142 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    That reminds me...

Just a few days ago I actually recently did completed Super Mario Odyssey 100%! This also includes reaching Rank 50 in Balloon World minigame, and having unlocked/bought every single skins and hats. :smiley:
  • There are couple of exclusive games, Zelda, Mario Kart and Arms. I played through Zelda, but DLC content wasn't good enough to continue playing.
  • That reminds me...

Just a few days ago I actually recently did completed Super Mario Odyssey 100%! This also includes reaching Rank 50 in Balloon World minigame, and having unlocked/bought every single skins and hats. :smiley:

I have one more question, can you get the endings out of order, is that impossible, or will doing so make you miss an ending.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Side note. Apparently the question mark doesn't exist for me today.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • My brother is looking at buying Little Nightmares, which is creepy as heck.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    That reminds me...

I have one more question, can you get the endings out of order, is that impossible, or will doing so make you miss an ending.

Well I already said this, but I realized I need to correct myself about the part that I just put in a strikethrough.

Anyway, to correctly answer you question for sure, you must complete ending 1 and then 2 before the other last two, but it is actually possible to go for ending 4 before the 3. This is because the ending 3 is about, as I already mentioned, a rematch with a final boss as a stronger version, which is something you can skip that if you wish to continue working on to get to a total 999 Power Moons for your other reward from ending 4.

And don't worry, you won't miss any good parts of the game no matter what you are doing. There is no risk of any kind for you to worry about. You can actually go for the ending 4 before going for the ending 3 if you wish. :)

Do note that the way NIKMOE described the endings are only based on his opinion. What these "4 endings" means to him are simply the "4 main accomplishments" of the game, which, in other words, are 4 important goals you want to reach when playing Super Mario Odyssey (especially the first ending of course).
  • My brother is looking at buying Little Nightmares, which is creepy as heck.

Yikes! I'm not a fan of puzzle-platformer horror adventure games like Little Nightmares, and others alike such as Limbo and Inside. :cold_sweat:
    That reminds me...

Well I already said this, but I realized I need to correct myself about the part that I just put in a strikethrough.

Anyway, to correctly answer you question for sure, you must complete ending 1 and then 2 before the other last two, but it is actually possible to go for ending 4 before the 3. This is because the ending 3 is about, as I already mentioned, a rematch with a final boss as a stronger version, which is something you can skip that if you wish to continue working on to get to a total 999 Power Moons for your other reward from ending 4.

And don't worry, you won't miss any good parts of the game no matter what you are doing. There is no risk of any kind for you to worry about. You can actually go for the ending 4 before going for the ending 3 if you wish. :)

Do note that the way NIKMOE described the endings are only based on his opinion. What these "4 endings" means to him are simply the "4 main accomplishments" of the game, which, in other words, are 4 important goals you want to reach when playing Super Mario Odyssey (especially the first ending of course).

Thanks again.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • As of yesterday, I finally own a Switch.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
    As of yesterday, I finally own a Switch.

Awesome! Welcome to the Switch Club! :grin:

How many and what Switch games did you also get?
  • Right now my collection consists of...
    1. Super Mario Odyssey.

It's really fun, though I couldn't find the last four purple coins in world 2, nor could a I find my way to the floating island, but I'd like to do a (semi, because when looking up how to unlock endings, many moons ago, I saw an image from one of the endings, that seemed like a major spoiler) spoiler free run. I will ask if I have any major questions though.

Thanks for all your help.
    y3gkboo90dt8.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • FriedPizza773
    1142 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Right now my collection consists of...
    1. Super Mario Odyssey.

It's really fun, though I couldn't find the last four purple coins in world 2, nor could a I find my way to the floating island, but I'd like to do a (semi, because when looking up how to unlock endings, many moons ago, I saw an image from one of the endings, that seemed like a major spoiler) spoiler free run. I will ask if I have any major questions though.

Thanks for all your help.

Ah yes! I was also actually meant (but forgot) to ask that if you also got Super Mario Odyssey, but I did assumed that you did. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, sounds like you are getting a good start in terms of progression, but be careful when you are looking up how to get to certain points of the game. What I would do before the epilogue is simply collect as much Power Moons and Purple Coins as I can in each Kingdoms before moving on to the next, but also l would leave some of them behind that tends to be more difficult to get--I would come back for them after defeating the final boss (for the first time) since this will trigger more Power Moons to show up on all Kingdoms that I previously visited. In other words, I suggest you do everything that you already know what must be done until you either get stuck or simply needs guidance. You can also get details from Uncle Amiibo or Hint Toad to learn the locations of Power Moons, and from Talkatoo (a yellow parrot) for clues about the name of Power Moons missions--both are essentially useful.
  • @Midichlorian

If you are still thinking of getting a Switch to play SSBU, this Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition Console may be for you.

dims?quality=100&image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fs.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F4a7f5287f60970aa86bd41c4cfdfdc4d%2F206663842%2FDnAhXnsU8AAKae-.jpg&client=amp-blogside-v2&signature=235a64914d175d16e8de9cfc3e68209cb08b7b84
  • @Midichlorian
    If you are still thinking of getting a Switch to play SSBU, this Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition Console may be for you.

dims?quality=100&image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fs.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F4a7f5287f60970aa86bd41c4cfdfdc4d%2F206663842%2FDnAhXnsU8AAKae-.jpg&client=amp-blogside-v2&signature=235a64914d175d16e8de9cfc3e68209cb08b7b84

Yeah probably what I will go with
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • zelda and super mario odyssey are console selling games. i wouldnt buy it for $299 but if you can hit on a sale by all means.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    zelda and super mario odyssey are console selling games. i wouldnt buy it for $299 but if you can hit on a sale by all means.
    Same. I wouldn't by a switch, on its own. But if they had a bundle for BotW, I would totally get it.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • I leave mine on a second hand shop
  • Probably getting Smash Ultimate tonight or tommorow!
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • It's over Anakin, I have the high ground!
    efezwy2xxt01.jpg
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • It's over Anakin, I have the high ground!
    efezwy2xxt01.jpg

Ooohhh! So that means you finally got both the Switch and the game? Nice!
  • I just bought Diablo 3 for Switch again as I already own it for PC, but it too much fun to play Switch when laying on couch.