criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Changing profile pic

I would really like to change my profile pic. What's the trick?

Replies

• Give me your account details and social security number and I’ll sort it for you mate
    You need to be on PC, from there click on your profile and then click your profile pic to change it
    PSN - Gingertom_ add me if you feel like it

i hate this game why am i here

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Give me your account details and social security number and I’ll sort it for you mate
    You need to be on PC, from there click on your profile and then click your profile pic to change it

Thanks?

Thanks?

Don't listen to the first order. But the second one is correct. All you need to do is get on settings, and change your profile pic on a pc/laptop.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1

Thanks?

Don't listen to the first order. But the second one is correct. All you need to do is get on settings, and change your profile pic on a pc/laptop.

Got it! Thanks!