criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Comment for Baze Malbus in Star Wars Battlefront 2

Replies

• I'd like Baze in the game...make it so!
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_o0nwn46g3f1v2ndkio1_500.gif
    tumblr_nejupaptTg1trbh6do1_400.gif

Why the random Obi pic?

I thought it was funny to show him silent before putting a star trek pic on a star wars forum.
    I was having fun looking for people saying, "make it so."
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • rqe06qpw6sq9.jpg

Clun Werz

nqwwjih1vnhr.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png

3931cvnp1qyi.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I hope none of you have forgotten about Baze
    ne4t7b1df65f.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    I hope none of you have forgotten about Baze
    ne4t7b1df65f.gif

Who.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Alex64
    7020 posts Member
    As a friend of new content, i need to say that this need to happen, i give my seal of approvement to this thread.
  • Baze and Dengar for 2019 heroes!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • This character is cool.

However I think it’s really shady how you even copied how I started the Ahsoka thread. And now you’re asking to have a peaceful thread just because it’s yours? Even though you came into our Ahsoka thread to reek havoc of your memes and negative behavior towards Ahsoka?

Laughable

The moderators already took care of the unnecessary posts on that thread. You shouldn't be trying to derail this thread just because some people don't want Ahsoka in the game.

Yes, thank you
    l0f4954gymyq.jpg
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1509 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Just talked about Chirrut and Baze during lunch today. Rogue One is so awesome, especially the first teaser trailer.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg Goosebumps! Mom Mothma is tha shiznit. Yeah, I said Mom.
    ne4t7b1df65f.gif

Who.

What episode is that grievous gif from?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Elusive_DJ
    3141 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I made a Baze Malbus Hero Concept just to show how much I want him in BF2!
    ⦗Baze Malbus⦘

Be VENGEFUL

sBT7Lm.gif
    │Base Health: 750 HP
    │Health Regen threshold: 200 HP
    │Time before Regen kicks in: 3 seconds
    │Time before Regen Threshold is met: 2.8 seconds.

│MWC-35c Heavy Repeater Cannon stats)

This blaster works differently from most, it requires a charge up before actually firing. If you hold down the primary fire button for 1 second then the gun will begin to fire slowly but quite fast at the same time.
    Over time it will start firing even faster until it eventually has to cool down.
    This heavy blaster is about as accurate as the Death trooper's DLT-19.

│Dmg per shot: 18 dmg, 34 dmg on head shots.
    │Time before cannon can fire: 1 sec.
    │Full-auto Fire rate: 1 shot every .6 sec.
    │Damage fall off: At 25 meters =/= 12 dmg +-+-+ At 40 meters =/= 9 dmg
    │Maximum amount of shots before overheating: 55blaster shots
    │Cooling Flush Success time: 7 sec

│Movement Speed: Baze can cover 6 meters of distance in 1 second if he's sprinting.
    His roll can cover 2.5 ft.

These are star cards that don't require the activation of an ability to be effective.
    (The brackets below the descriptions represent all 4 star card tiers in the game.)
    ⦗Passive Star Cards⦘

Revitalized Faith: Whenever Baze Malbus defeats an infantry soldier he regains 25 of his base health. If he kills a Special unit like a Hero or Reinforcement then he regains even more health.
    │30 / 60 / 90 / 120 extra health gained from a Reinforcement / Hero kills│

Expert Marksman: Baze Malbus's blaster will now take a shorter time between actually firing the laser bolts & firing at an even faster rate over time.
    │10% / 20% / 35% / 50% Faster charge up time│

Undaunted Spirit: Whenever Baze is around Chirrut, or a force adept being like a Jedi.
    His Heavy Repeater MWC - 35c laser bolts will now sort of 'guide' themselves toward an enemy, like Leias secondary.
    │6% / 15% / 25% / 30% Stronger laser lock on│

^^This starcard was based off of this scene from Rogue One.

XQayFID.gif

SIGNATURE ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 8s Active Time / 19s CD / │Devoted Guardian│ - Baze will stand his ground and stay in the fight with his capability to lay down more firepower and tank damage.

How this ability actually works: He is armed with 250 Armor as soon as he activates this ability. This buff doesn't affect anyone else but himself. The health buff disappears after the 8 second active time, and it'll immediately go on cooldown if the armor disappears from Baze's health bar.

His gun is now equipped with the ability to fire at an extreme rate without the need to cool down. When he activates his Thermal Discharge ability while Devoted Guardian is active, he’ll now pump the slug shotgun faster, which means that he can shoot his particle slugs more often.
    As a trade off to all of this power, Baze will not be able to sprint while this ability is activated. Basically like Lando with his Sharp Shot, he can’t sprint and is stuck with his default walking pace.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Guardian of the Kyber Temple: Baze's Weapon will now fire explosive particle rounds when Devoted Guardian is active. If he has Thermal Discharge activated, then the particle slugs will now be converted into highly volatile explosive rounds.
    [5% / 10% / 15% / 25% Extra splash radius for particle bolts & for the Thermal Discharge.]

Defender of Jedha: Baze Malbus gains damage resistance overall while Devoted Guardian is still active.
    [10% / 20% / 30% / 40% Damage Reduction]

ABILITY (L1/LB) / 18sActive Time / 17s CD / │Thermal Discharge│ – Baze pumps his heavy blaster & prepares to fire highly energized laser slugs that’ll rip apart the opposition.

How this ability works: Baze will pump his heavy blaster for 1 second, causing energy to build up into single particle slug shots in the lower barrel of the blaster. This allows Baze to dish out a ton of damage with just one shot.

This ability will act as a combination between Bossks single firing Relby v-10 & the Slug Vanguard shot gun.
    The ability will cause Baze’s gun to shoot 1 high damage particle slug at an enemy, and after 1.3 seconds of him pumping the gun again he will be able to fire another shot.
    Each shot takes off 3 seconds off of the 18 second timer that you’re given when you activate this ability.

Damage Stats)│- Each individual slug will do 250 damage across all ranges, head shots will do 490 damage to an opponent.

The Thermal Discharge & Devoted Guardian abilities are based off This scene from Rogue One.

tumblr_ozktsmgRhs1v6314eo2_400.gif

⦗Star Card⦘
    Freelancer: Every enemy that Baze Malbus kills increases Thermal Discharge's duration.
    [1.5 / 2.5 / 3.5 / 5 seconds extension on Kill.]

ABILITY (R1/RB) / 23s CD │Destructive Retaliation│ - Baze Picks up his SpecForces HH-12 rocket launcher and is able to fire twice before it goes into cooldown, it deals high damage to vehicles and has the capability to one-shot all troopers.
    It also has the ability to seek out & lock onto vehicles and ground soldiers alike.
    giphy.gif

SpecForces HH-12 Rocket Launcher stats│

Time before cannon can be equipped & Fired│– 2.5 sec.
    Direct contact dmg│– 250 dmg
    Splash Radius limit│– 5 meters
    Maximum amount of Rockets│– 2 Rockets

⦗Star Cards⦘

Imminent Doom: The Rocket Launcher does more damage, but has a longer cooldown.
    [2 / 3 / 5 / 6 More seconds added onto the cooldown in exchange for more damage.]
    [8% / 14% / 20% / 25% More damage]

Forceful Combatant: The rockets now have a larger splash radius.
    [15% / 25% / 35% / 50% Larger splash radius]

Bringer of Justice: If Baze kills 3 enemies with the rocket launcher, the cooldown is permanently decreased.
    [3 / 6 / 9 / 12 Seconds cut off from the normal cool down.]

AVENGER

2247.jpg

GUARDIAN

8ed39686eb96eb8b24a257de776e1449bb83b523_00.jpg

"The Force is with me and I am one with the Force."

“They destroyed our home, and now I’ll kill every last imperial because of it”

"I'm not a jedi, but I can get the job done."

"You're welcome."

"I don't think we'll be as lucky this time." ~ Baze
    "We don't need luck, we have you!" ~ Chirrut

"You're praying... Really? After everything that's happened?" ~ Baze
    "You used to be the most devoted guardian of us all Baze. Surely you see that again someday." ~ Chirrut

“Make sure you hold that with TWO hands child.” ~ Baze
    "I think I've got this old man." ~ Rey

"The darkness swelling in your heart... Feel it I do." ~ Yoda
    "You think you can fool me with your sorcercy and laser sword... It wont sway me." ~ Baze

Victory Pose 1

5677af197888b70db4ddcf84ec297a60--star-wars-rpg-gift-shops.jpg

Victory Pose 2

rogue_one_baze_malbus_1___png_by_captain_kingsman16-dbpq4bx.png

Victory Pose 3

rogue_one_baze_malbus_2___png_by_captain_kingsman16-dbuxy7p.png

Victory Pose 4

baze-malbus_467fe1ea.jpeg?region=199%2C0%2C1163%2C654&width=768
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Thank you @Elusive_DJ . VERY COOL! Very in depth. Hopefully we see this

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Thank you @Elusive_DJ . VERY COOL! Very in depth. Hopefully we see this

l8x7yqa0zoeg.jpg
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    I made a Baze Malbus Hero Concept just to show how much I want him in BF2!
    ⦗Baze Malbus⦘

Be VENGEFUL

sBT7Lm.gif
    │Base Health: 750 HP
    │Health Regen threshold: 200 HP
    │Time before Regen kicks in: 3 seconds
    │Time before Regen Threshold is met: 2.8 seconds.

│MWC-35c Heavy Repeater Cannon stats)

This blaster works differently from most, it requires a charge up before actually firing. If you hold down the primary fire button for 1 second then the gun will begin to fire slowly but quite fast at the same time.
    Over time it will start firing even faster until it eventually has to cool down.
    This heavy blaster is about as accurate as the Death trooper's DLT-19.

│Dmg per shot: 18 dmg, 34 dmg on head shots.
    │Time before cannon can fire: 1 sec.
    │Full-auto Fire rate: 1 shot every .6 sec.
    │Damage fall off: At 25 meters =/= 12 dmg +-+-+ At 40 meters =/= 9 dmg
    │Maximum amount of shots before overheating: 55blaster shots
    │Cooling Flush Success time: 7 sec

│Movement Speed: Baze can cover 6 meters of distance in 1 second if he's sprinting.
    His roll can cover 2.5 ft.

These are star cards that don't require the activation of an ability to be effective.
    (The brackets below the descriptions represent all 4 star card tiers in the game.)
    ⦗Passive Star Cards⦘

Revitalized Faith: Whenever Baze Malbus defeats an infantry soldier he regains 25 of his base health. If he kills a Special unit like a Hero or Reinforcement then he regains even more health.
    │30 / 60 / 90 / 120 extra health gained from a Reinforcement / Hero kills│

Expert Marksman: Baze Malbus's blaster will now take a shorter time between actually firing the laser bolts & firing at an even faster rate over time.
    │10% / 20% / 35% / 50% Faster charge up time│

Undaunted Spirit: Whenever Baze is around Chirrut, or a force adept being like a Jedi.
    His Heavy Repeater MWC - 35c laser bolts will now sort of 'guide' themselves toward an enemy, like Leias secondary.
    │6% / 15% / 25% / 30% Stronger laser lock on│

^^This starcard was based off of this scene from Rogue One.

XQayFID.gif

SIGNATURE ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 8s Active Time / 19s CD / │Devoted Guardian│ - Baze will stand his ground and stay in the fight with his capability to lay down more firepower and tank damage.

How this ability actually works: He is armed with 250 Armor as soon as he activates this ability. This buff doesn't affect anyone else but himself. The health buff disappears after the 8 second active time, and it'll immediately go on cooldown if the armor disappears from Baze's health bar.

His gun is now equipped with the ability to fire at an extreme rate without the need to cool down. When he activates his Thermal Discharge ability while Devoted Guardian is active, he’ll now pump the slug shotgun faster, which means that he can shoot his particle slugs more often.
    As a trade off to all of this power, Baze will not be able to sprint while this ability is activated. Basically like Lando with his Sharp Shot, he can’t sprint and is stuck with his default walking pace.

⦗Star Cards⦘

Guardian of the Kyber Temple: Baze's Weapon will now fire explosive particle rounds when Devoted Guardian is active. If he has Thermal Discharge activated, then the particle slugs will now be converted into highly volatile explosive rounds.
    [5% / 10% / 15% / 25% Extra splash radius for particle bolts & for the Thermal Discharge.]

Defender of Jedha: Baze Malbus gains damage resistance overall while Devoted Guardian is still active.
    [10% / 20% / 30% / 40% Damage Reduction]

ABILITY (L1/LB) / 18sActive Time / 17s CD / │Thermal Discharge│ – Baze pumps his heavy blaster & prepares to fire highly energized laser slugs that’ll rip apart the opposition.

How this ability works: Baze will pump his heavy blaster for 1 second, causing energy to build up into single particle slug shots in the lower barrel of the blaster. This allows Baze to dish out a ton of damage with just one shot.

This ability will act as a combination between Bossks single firing Relby v-10 & the Slug Vanguard shot gun.
    The ability will cause Baze’s gun to shoot 1 high damage particle slug at an enemy, and after 1.3 seconds of him pumping the gun again he will be able to fire another shot.
    Each shot takes off 3 seconds off of the 18 second timer that you’re given when you activate this ability.

Damage Stats)│- Each individual slug will do 250 damage across all ranges, head shots will do 490 damage to an opponent.

The Thermal Discharge & Devoted Guardian abilities are based off This scene from Rogue One.

tumblr_ozktsmgRhs1v6314eo2_400.gif

⦗Star Card⦘
    Freelancer: Every enemy that Baze Malbus kills increases Thermal Discharge's duration.
    [1.5 / 2.5 / 3.5 / 5 seconds extension on Kill.]

ABILITY (R1/RB) / 23s CD │Destructive Retaliation│ - Baze Picks up his SpecForces HH-12 rocket launcher and is able to fire twice before it goes into cooldown, it deals high damage to vehicles and has the capability to one-shot all troopers.
    It also has the ability to seek out & lock onto vehicles and ground soldiers alike.
    giphy.gif

SpecForces HH-12 Rocket Launcher stats│

Time before cannon can be equipped & Fired│– 2.5 sec.
    Direct contact dmg│– 250 dmg
    Splash Radius limit│– 5 meters
    Maximum amount of Rockets│– 2 Rockets

⦗Star Cards⦘

Imminent Doom: The Rocket Launcher does more damage, but has a longer cooldown.
    [2 / 3 / 5 / 6 More seconds added onto the cooldown in exchange for more damage.]
    [8% / 14% / 20% / 25% More damage]

Forceful Combatant: The rockets now have a larger splash radius.
    [15% / 25% / 35% / 50% Larger splash radius]

Bringer of Justice: If Baze kills 3 enemies with the rocket launcher, the cooldown is permanently decreased.
    [3 / 6 / 9 / 12 Seconds cut off from the normal cool down.]

AVENGER

2247.jpg

GUARDIAN

8ed39686eb96eb8b24a257de776e1449bb83b523_00.jpg

"The Force is with me and I am one with the Force."

“They destroyed our home, and now I’ll kill every last imperial because of it”

"I'm not a jedi, but I can get the job done."

"You're welcome."

"I don't think we'll be as lucky this time." ~ Baze
    "We don't need luck, we have you!" ~ Chirrut

"You're praying... Really? After everything that's happened?" ~ Baze
    "You used to be the most devoted guardian of us all Baze. Surely you see that again someday." ~ Chirrut

“Make sure you hold that with TWO hands child.” ~ Baze
    "I think I've got this old man." ~ Rey

"The darkness swelling in your heart... Feel it I do." ~ Yoda
    "You think you can fool me with your sorcercy and laser sword... It wont sway me." ~ Baze

Victory Pose 1

5677af197888b70db4ddcf84ec297a60--star-wars-rpg-gift-shops.jpg

Victory Pose 2

rogue_one_baze_malbus_1___png_by_captain_kingsman16-dbpq4bx.png

Victory Pose 3

rogue_one_baze_malbus_2___png_by_captain_kingsman16-dbuxy7p.png

Victory Pose 4

baze-malbus_467fe1ea.jpeg?region=199%2C0%2C1163%2C654&width=768

tdgfbjo5536z.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • @Piscettios

Snoke concept coming soon! :wink:

wk5h37xfl5d7.gif

aakkhwbkosde.gif

ne4t7b1df65f.gif

Who.

What episode is that grievous gif from?

Not sure.

But who is this baze. :trollface:
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Toddyrocket
    2397 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I would love using Baze in GA.
    He would make the wookiees look slow and weak at a choke point.
    I would feel sorry for the stormtroopers.lol
    xdbi0hkkeivu.gif
  • Hmmm..

mh7eda4tvogt.jpg
  • A good emote for Baze could be this great line (watched Rogue One again last night):
    d02a49d78a86ab8b6ebbae66989570cb.gif
  • A good emote for Baze could be this great line (watched Rogue One again last night):
    d02a49d78a86ab8b6ebbae66989570cb.gif

I totally agree

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Baze is just a reskinned Heavy.
  • VoodooKing wrote: »
    Baze is just a reskinned Heavy.

Baze is epicer than a heavy
    2biwbhmo67l6.gif

hxed7ph501zd.png

2biwbhmo67l6.gif

33p50qknpd6x.gif
    Welcome back, sir. Also, we need Baze vs Dengar!
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • 9snbt0kfb5da.jpg
    Lord dengar must be added.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

2biwbhmo67l6.gif

33p50qknpd6x.gif
    Welcome back, sir. Also, we need Baze vs Dengar!

That would be a powerful battle

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • 3vjrkc7c62y9.gif

tj8ig7kn5y0g.gif

#infantrylivesmatter

Welcome to the bad member of the community club. Singing Dengar’s praises is the only way out.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    VoodooKing wrote: »

Welcome to the bad member of the community club. Singing Dengar’s praises is the only way out.

Yes, stand before president Dengar.
    ebxxamwwpa1f.jpg
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Piscettios wrote: »
    VoodooKing wrote: »

Yes, stand before president Dengar.
    ebxxamwwpa1f.jpg

Make Battlefront Great Again

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • If Baze/Dengar are not introduced to this game by next November, I'll stop playing.
  • Would be amazed if both baze and dengar were added. No wait, I would be amazed if even one was added but hope springs eternal or whatever... I'll still keep playing though
  • Okay. Maybe the rest of Rouge One could join in.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Okay. Maybe the rest of Rouge One could join in.

I’d be ok with it
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

I’d be ok with it

Rogue One mega cool

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1509 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I will budge and give them until next December, but Baze and Dengar are must-adds! Must!
    Post edited by UNSANE_fan75 on
  • I will budge and give them until next December, but Baze and Dengar are must-adds! Must!

I think you are being too generous.

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • I will budge and give them until next December, but Baze and Dengar are must-adds! Must!

I thought you said you aren't going back on the forums ;)
  • "Getting paid isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this will put a smile on Lord Vader's face"- Dengar, shortly before giving half of the universe a dirtnap

hxed7ph501zd.png

When was this friendo? :o Are you from the future? Tell me, does Baze come to SWBF2?

hxed7ph501zd.png

When was this friendo? :o Are you from the future? Tell me, does Baze come to SWBF2?

On Discord lol
    Anyway
    I would like heaps of rogue one characters and skins

On Discord lol
    Anyway

:D I say a lot of things on discord, not much of it is true lol. R1 would delay my inevitable exodus from this game

hxed7ph501zd.png

On Discord lol
    Anyway

:D I say a lot of things on discord, not much of it is true lol. R1 would delay my inevitable exodus from this game

I'm having a whinge on it now lol
  • Yes. A Jeddha map and Baze.
  • Baze vs dengar now.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I was busy this weekend getting beat up by Kingpin, did they add Baze yesterday? I'll get on tonight and hopefully play as the new Heavy Hero Baze Malbus, who was once the guardian of us all. On the new Scarif Citadel map!
    I will budge and give them until next December, but Baze and Dengar are must-adds! Must!

I was being fecitious :smile:
  • Bump for baze!
  • Baze would make a good hero, but he's never going to be added because.. well, you know.. (EA/DICE don't really care about what the community wants)
  • Baze would make a good hero, but he's never going to be added because.. well, you know.. (EA/DICE don't really care about what the community wants)

Yea, they definitely dont care about what the community wants. Sure jan.
    szbcuv1aflof.jpg
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif