criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Kickplayer function??

Zexiel
129 posts Member
Why havent the DEVS Implemented the kickplayer function where the players can vote to kick cheaters/Trolls/Harassment etc i think this would make the game alot better... I hope the devs will think about it...

Replies

• duvelsuper
    1204 posts Member
    I will vote to kick any player that does not achieve a score of 10k or more.
  • After playing Rainbow Six Siege and seeing how vote-kicking was abused, I don't want it in any games I play
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »
    you must be new to gaming if you think vote kick is a good thing to have or maybe your just one of the ones to abuse it anyone who has had to deal with it should know just how awful it is.

And you must be the ones who is defending the cheaters in this game hmm suspicious? so you are saying that its not a good idea to have a kickplayer function where you maybe will need 5 to 10 votes to be able to kick someone from the match if they are cheating or harassing give me a break no wonder this game is like this where aimbotters are everywhere these days and yeah yeah i know use the report system... But you cant get them all can you EA/DICE...In all other games this works why wouldent it work here and so what if someone has less score so what if they get kicked he will need to do better next time...So stop making it easy for the aimbotters...
  • Zexiel wrote: »
    you must be new to gaming if you think vote kick is a good thing to have or maybe your just one of the ones to abuse it anyone who has had to deal with it should know just how awful it is.

And you must be the ones who is defending the cheaters in this game hmm suspicious? so you are saying that its not a good idea to have a kickplayer function where you maybe will need 5 to 10 votes to be able to kick someone from the match if they are cheating or harassing give me a break no wonder this game is like this where aimbotters are everywhere these days and yeah yeah i know use the report system... But you cant get them all can you EA/DICE...In all other games this works why wouldent it work here and so what if someone has less score so what if they get kicked he will need to do better next time...So stop making it easy for the aimbotters...

It doesn't work in siege. The intention is good, but more often than not it gets abused

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Devlin21
    8308 posts Member

Dont even have to deal with it to know its bad.

keeboxdf4h4g.gif

It doesn't work in siege. The intention is good, but more often than not it gets abused

You are so right, it doesn’t work, here’s an anecdote from R6S: Just started a game, took a while to choose which Operator to play, picked one with 10 seconds left to select, rest of my team voted to kick me
    I got kicked
    Here’s another one: Just started a game, game got going, got to 3rd round, we were up 2-0, I am top of my team by 5 kills (I was basically carrying whilst my team kept dying), my team all died, I was against the entire enemy team, killed 2, then I died, team voted to kick me
    I got kicked
    Let’s have one more: I joined half way through a game, my team was down 2-3, I spawn in, get spawn-peeked and die, team voted to kick me
    I got kicked
    So those are my stories and yes it’s only from one game, but it just shows how easy it is to abuse it. (Bare in mind, these anecdotes were from Casual, not Ranked)
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST

You are so right, it doesn’t work, here’s an anecdote from R6S: Just started a game, took a while to choose which Operator to play, picked one with 10 seconds left to select, rest of my team voted to kick me
    I got kicked
    Here’s another one: Just started a game, game got going, got to 3rd round, we were up 2-0, I am top of my team by 5 kills (I was basically carrying whilst my team kept dying), my team all died, I was against the entire enemy team, killed 2, then I died, team voted to kick me
    I got kicked
    Let’s have one more: I joined half way through a game, my team was down 2-3, I spawn in, get spawn-peeked and die, team voted to kick me
    I got kicked
    So those are my stories and yes it’s only from one game, but it just shows how easy it is to abuse it. (Bare in mind, these anecdotes were from Casual, not Ranked)

I once got kicked for not clutching a 1v5

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • In theory a good idea but yeah gamers these days are way to short tempered and thin skinned to be trusted with kick player functions. I've come to realise if you want to play online you generally just have to put up with the frustration. Keep calm and carry on.

I’m assuming you are a PC player then? If that’s the case, play console, then there will be no need for a vote kick system.
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    yeah ill play on a console if you can give me the money for it like 5000kr
  • I thought it worked really well in Left 4 Dead. I think if you kept a squad throughout the game and implemented a kick function there it could be useful. And for HvV.
    "My warning to you is this—do not rely on your companions to compensate for your weaknesses in skill. There will be times they will not be there to help you when needed."
  • no this idea will only be abused.
  • Will only alienate the higher skilled players since they will be the ones being kicked for the good ole suspected “hax”
  • While the intention is good, and in the best of worlds, every game would have it to kick out that afking for a long time, those that are blatantly hacking and grievers. We don't live in a perfect world though, and this feature would e heavily abused by immature people and folks who just do it for the "lulz". As in real life, you can't have good things because **** tend to ruin it in one way or another.
  • Zexiel
    129 posts Member
    Well they could implement also 3 strikes if they abuse the kick player function and if they get 3 strikes they get banned for a week or what ever EA/DICE choose if the guy really isnt cheating that might work becouse it puts fear in both sides to choose your actions wisely...