criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Execute Order 1,066

Have not played multiplayer for the past four days. Error code 1,066, and the following failed-
Login as Admin
Clean Boot
Restart the Router
Flush DNS
Trace Route(says DNS lookup failed). No results.
Changing my server
Repairing the game.
Checked for conflicting programs
Can I get help? I kind of want to play the game I paid for...
34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
Threads Want
I want...
El-16HFE rof buff
Engineer class
OOM-9
Dual pistols
Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
Umbara
Utapau
Heavy/Light vehicle classes
Dwarf spider droid
Homing Spider Droid
Snail Tank
Saber tank
RO Jedha tank
Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
RO season

Replies

• Did you try reinstalling emperor_palpatine.exe?

Oh wait................
  • Did you try reinstalling emperor_palpatine.exe?

Oh wait................

So what should I do to fix order 1,066? I want to get rid of it, not order it.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Han_Spinel
    1102 posts Member
    I had the same issue, but it came after I switched ping sites.
    Here was my method for PS4
    Han_Spinel wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    As a work around for the pingsite issue, here's some thoughts / clearer directions from one of our SE's who's been working on it:

"Go into the EA account menu, pick the pingsite you want and then exit the menu. Then disconnect and reconnect. And after that stay away from that menu unless they need to really need to change some settings there or read the documents."

PS4 Users: I've just had success going to the EA account menu, but instead of picking the pingsite you want, restore to default (triangle). Exit the EA account menu, and back out to your PS4 home screen and into settings > Network > uncheck your connect to the internet box, wait a few seconds, check it back on, and then head back into the BF game. You should get the pop up that you're offline and need to reconnect, do so, and DO NOT go back into the EA account menu.

After this, I found a GA match, and HvV match back to back, full lobbies.

In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • You know, it's funny... Was talking to EA help a couple of times, and one time they said online play was suspended, and another time they were looking at the issue...
    I had the same issue, but it came after I switched ping sites.
    Here was my method for PS4
    As a work around for the pingsite issue, here's some thoughts / clearer directions from one of our SE's who's been working on it:

"Go into the EA account menu, pick the pingsite you want and then exit the menu. Then disconnect and reconnect. And after that stay away from that menu unless they need to really need to change some settings there or read the documents."

PS4 Users: I've just had success going to the EA account menu, but instead of picking the pingsite you want, restore to default (triangle). Exit the EA account menu, and back out to your PS4 home screen and into settings > Network > uncheck your connect to the internet box, wait a few seconds, check it back on, and then head back into the BF game. You should get the pop up that you're offline and need to reconnect, do so, and DO NOT go back into the EA account menu.

After this, I found a GA match, and HvV match back to back, full lobbies.

I believe that would be the equivalent of reset to defaults, correct? It has no impact on location for pc. Thanks for the help, though. :)
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Hey, @F8RGE said this.

Gonna try this. Figured I would put it here for anyone else who needs a solution.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Used @F8RGE 's tip, got rid of the issue, but now I still am getting only empty lobbies like before. :(
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season
  • Have you tried the missions?
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Have you tried the missions?

Completed arcade and campaign(not one for collectables, but found many of them too). Eben did no hud on special forces difficulty for campaign.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    RO season