criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I’m Spending My Money on VBucks bc There’s Nothing to Buy on Battlefront

I don’t enjoy Fortnite or even play it. Just saw that comment on Battlefront Updates video and it makes total sense lol.

Replies

• If you're reading this then you've just read this.

I’ve read it because it was in front of me
  • unit900000
    2407 posts Member
    fortnite is miles better then battlefront I recommend anyone that has never tried it give it a go I play it far more then battlefront these days. I honestly thought I wouldn't like it till my friend let me try it on share play and its honestly pretty fun so please just cause its cartoony or you dont like the whole building thing dont let that deter you its actually pretty fun and I dont even build that much and I can win solo games without hardly even building at all.
  • Fortnite is so repetitive. The basic mechanics on BF2 are way better than Fortnite, which is why I love this game.
  • It's your money but IMO buying Fortnite skins seems like a waste of money.
    Buy skins to show off to your friends and to look cool while your pwning noobz and dancing on them?
    Fortnite is fun and all but I'll never spend a dime on that game.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Are you saying you bought all the skins with credits?
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Just saw that comment on Battlefront Updates video and it makes total sense lol.

What comment?
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Just saw that comment on Battlefront Updates video and it makes total sense lol.

What comment?

The comment I saw was literally the title of this thread lol...