criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

I'm back peeps (feedback on improvements from BF15)

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited July 2018
After a long battlefront therapy session with Jar Jar I have returned. I went back and played BF15 and the improvements are noticeable and ladder as well. I felt it was appropriate to announce my return because I'm amazing and mostly everyone here loves me. While the old hero system allowed the weaker players to play as heroes just as much as everyone else the hero spawns were often camped at the beginning of the game...how do I know this? Well I did the same thing and usually had a couple tag partners with me. I believe the old cosmetic system was better because you were able to play as whatever you want no matter what abilities and blasters you used. Classes being gender specific is unnecessary and I'm pretty sure no one likes it like that. Battlefront 2 has a lot more depth between the classes, special reinforcements, maps, and heroes. But this is not the case for just one thing, it lacks large game modes. GA being the only large game mode makes the game staler at a much quicker rate. Jetpacks were kind of goofy in BF15 because everyone had them including your friends. BF15 still has it's strengths, one being it's much more immersive which makes for more fun matches. I was originally for cross era heroes, but after playing BF15 again I believe once Grevious and Obi Wan are added they should end cross era. Another thing is GA matches always end in one side having 4 heroes, and that's way overkill. It makes for chaotic and stressful endings of matches as the last phase is usually the smaller part of the map. There should always and only be up to 2 heroes on each team at a time. My conclusion is that battlefront 2 is the superior game, but it still has its flaws.

Replies

• I also wanted to say while it's stressful we have to wait so long for clone wars...at least it's coming. Their doing the best they can. They've gotten the game polished (except for a few new bugs, but they'll be destroyed soon) with cosmetics, balancing, and the new progression system, now they can focus on making new content. This still can be THE battlefront guys. We just have to be positive, respectful, and support it. I appreciate what the devs have been doing, and thank them for not giving up on battlefront.
  • Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Don't get me wrong, I mostly agree with you. Except that I don't know you and of course, I don't love you. It is true cross era thing must end after Geonosis, and species shouldn't be class restricted. I disagre in making more large modes, this would make having less players per match. It just need a bit of mechanical and objective improvements to be more immersive. Lets hope they will have fixed the blocking system for saber users, so in GA aren't any problems.
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    Llunotts wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I mostly agree with you. Except that I don't know you and of course, I don't love you. It is true cross era thing must end after Geonosis, and species shouldn't be class restricted. I disagre in making more large modes, this would make having less players per match. It just need a bit of mechanical and objective improvements to be more immersive. Lets hope they will have fixed the blocking system for saber users, so in GA aren't any problems.

Cross era isnt ending.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Llunotts wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I mostly agree with you. Except that I don't know you and of course, I don't love you.

Oh but you do Llunotts...You just don't know it yet