criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Regarding the Status of Double XP

13Next

Replies

• Ok this is the last straw. How do you mess up on something as simple as double EX, if you can’t handle something like that then how will you deliver the clone wars content you promise at EA play?
  • Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    What else can you ruin? Shutting down the game? I don't know, incompetence, treating your customers as *****. I wish thing were better, but with DICE EA never is. Great job guys, continue destroying the game. Oh and by the way, where is Palpatine? It's being 4 weeks. And the server matchmaking fixing? I suppose you haven't started fixing these things. Wouldn't be suprised.
  • It didn't seem to impact Battlefield 1's double XP weekend. Yes, they're different dev teams but c'mon, the level of incompetence with the maintenance of this game is...immeasurable.
  • Hope it happens soon. Need to level up Vader, Armor, Wookie Warrior, and Heavy. But namely Vader as 8,000 credits is crazy to play as him because by the time I can get that the match is over. :neutral: So when I can play as him then during double XP weekend I can get him up quicker with how things work. Especially with all the one sided matches.
  • Kerle
    427 posts Member
    John_Zonbi wrote: »
    Hope it happens soon. Need to level up Vader, Armor, Wookie Warrior, and Heavy. But namely Vader as 8,000 credits is crazy to play as him because by the time I can get that the match is over. :neutral: So when I can play as him then during double XP weekend I can get him up quicker with how things work. Especially with all the one sided matches.

Since Vader is still a beast in Heroes vs Villains, just level him there?

With some training, you easily get 15.000 points (and therefore XP) each round. But if you want to level him in Galactic Assault, just use a setup for farming BP.

On the Heavy it would be Ion Turret (or Ion Torpedo if its a map on which you can easily aim at vehilces) + Defender + Bounty Hunter.
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • y9p4grm0nina.jpg
    Come on, no way
  • Devlin21
    8332 posts Member
    Hope it happens soon. Need to level up Vader, Armor, Wookie Warrior, and Heavy. But namely Vader as 8,000 credits is crazy to play as him because by the time I can get that the match is over. :neutral: So when I can play as him then during double XP weekend I can get him up quicker with how things work. Especially with all the one sided matches.

Officer+officers presence+ bounty hunter+ recharge command. Bp for days.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• LeftTurnus
    1099 posts Member

Vader is easy to level up in standard XP HvV. Most times I play him he goes up one level in a match. Had a match he went up two. Use the double XP time to level up more difficult ones you might like, such as Finn, Boba, etc...
  • BiggsCV
    37 posts Member
    Here is a thought: Why don't they make it so each player can activate their own double XP? Instead of all players getting double XP for a 48 hour period, each player can select to activate a 8 or 12 hour time frame for double XP.
  • BiggsCV wrote: »
    Here is a thought: Why don't they make it so each player can activate their own double XP? Instead of all players getting double XP for a 48 hour period, each player can select to activate a 8 or 12 hour time frame for double XP.

If they can’t manage it en masse, what in the Galaxy leads you to believe there exists even the faintest possibility that they could manage it individually?

They can’t even properly track timed challenges correctly, half the time, and now you want them to track individual double XP?

• Double XP!! wants.
    I really want to finish up ranking up my artillery (20) and speeder (19) to level 30. Difficult when when people now spam ion torpedoes and normal weaponry.

With the absence on Emperor being gone at least level 30 something. It's been so long I can't remember. He was the next villain I was leveling up. Which XP or non xp
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • JD25
    260 posts Member
    If they hired me is community manager for this game I would never take a day off until this game was absolutely perfect with the state that this game has been in since launch and I'm serious about this because dr. Disrespect absolutely had no programming experience whatsoever and he even got hired as a community manager for Call of Duty
  • JD25
    260 posts Member
    Like what part of this do they think is acceptable we paid money for this game I actually paid $100 for it for the pre-order Edition
  • JD25
    260 posts Member
    To be honest I've taken at least a solid 3 weeks off this game after playing every single day since launch I have everything maxed out besides some starfighters that I don't use because I do not play Starfighter assault my heroes are maxed out my Troopers are maxed out my vehicles are maxed out the level cap is only 50 I got that literally within the first month of the release the only new map for me anyways was crate because I only play Galactic assault and even that was gone for a solid month and now Palpatine my favorite character in the entire series is gone whoever is working at your guyses officer developing snorts crack off of baby's head before going to work
This discussion has been closed.