criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Dice is disgusting

Kyle2295
254 posts Member
I'm never buying a game from Dice again. This game has been left in an appalling state time and time again. Add that to the fact that it doesn't even give the players the basic things we want. Can't believe what you have done to such a beloved franchise.

Replies

• ghawar18
    913 posts Member
    Kyle2295 wrote: »
    I'm never buying a game from Dice again. This game has been left in an appalling state time and time again. Add that to the fact that it doesn't even give the players the basic things we want. Can't believe what you have done to such a beloved franchise.

I understand you, I too am disappointed with the lack of monitoring of the game, the lack of content and suffer from the beginning of the game the most total imbalance that spoil the experience of the player, it has been the same since battlefront 2015 I like Battlefront but dice really do not know how to take care of a game, simple solutions exist but nothing is done, I can not wait for other games to come out, I could play with pleasure, and I would like more jammais buy dice game or EA
  • Defbored
    1434 posts Member
    This game is like my last relationship. I give them so much of my time and effort and they just give me breadcrumbs to keep me stringing along. Until a new game comes by and offers me so much more

If this game reminds of your last relationship then you are either taking the game too seriously, or you need to seriously reevaluate what you're looking for in a relationship.

Lol.
  • VadersPetPig_
    742 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Remember when we first found out DICE was making this game this time? And we were excited for it? Well I take that back. I’m done defending this game and the companies that are in control of it. It’s all just a blimp, these fools will get what’s coming for them in the near future.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    This game is like my last relationship. I give them so much of my time and effort and they just give me breadcrumbs to keep me stringing along. Until a new game comes by and offers me so much more

If this game reminds of your last relationship then you are either taking the game too seriously, or you need to seriously reevaluate what you're looking for in a relationship.

Lol.

you know, those were fighting words but I can actually say the second part is kinda true.
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • It's the little bugs that have been out since it's release for troopers that never get fixed that frustrates me the most. Bug reports are pointless as they are only feel good things for the users. Also, since they can't release any new content without creating large bugs that take a month long "hot fix" to fix...which creates more bugs...the old ones will continue to be ignored.
  • Defbored
    1434 posts Member
    Defbored wrote: »

Lol.

you know, those were fighting words but I can actually say the second part is kinda true.

Not trying to fight... only trying to help ;-)
  • ghawar18
    913 posts Member

Lol.

Not trying to fight... only trying to help ;-)

we do not stop saying what are the bugs that disturb and that dice take too much time to correct its bugs. to suffer his bug / glitch for so long is lost time that can not be recovered or we do not play games.
  • DICE have honestly proven themselves to be some of the most incompetent developers in gaming history with what they've done to this game.

So much of the hate seems to be directed towards EA (and rightly so!) but DICE just aren't capable of doing a game like this justice in the first place and deserve NO defense from the community whatsoever.

First they 'dropped the ball' spectacularly with the lootbox fiasco, then released a wholly incomplete game which was more expensive than a lot of new, AAA releases at launch, and now I can't help but feel that the constant problems - and their total apathy with regards to them - are a way of punishing the community for not lining their pockets as much as they'd hoped.

It's as if they've just 'thrown their toys out the pram' like the incompetent, amateurish children they really are.

DICE are poisonous, sneaky liars just as much as EA are greedy, unethical bean-counters.

Both should be stripped of the ability to make/distribute games.
  • And let me remind you this is the same company that made what we called the game of the year (2016), Battlefield 1.
  • And let me remind you this is the same company that made what we called the game of the year (2016), Battlefield 1.

LA.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member
    I wonder if Disney is in talks about getting rid of EA and thats why EA and Dice have done absolute bear minimum to fix this game.
  • Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    Threat will be closed soon....
  • LeftTurnus
    1099 posts Member
    tankertoad wrote: »
    And let me remind you this is the same company that made what we called the game of the year (2016), Battlefield 1.

LA.

Well, DICE Sweden made Battlefield IV, which had all the same issues this game has. After one year of still not getting it right, rubber band lagfest I gave up. DICE Sweden ...
    However, I do not trust any DICE game with the Frostbite engine, and because of how this game has been treated, it is guaranteed any DICE title will NOT get any money from me. Even if Battlefront 3 were to be made, forget it ...
  • Kyle2295 wrote: »
    I wonder if Disney is in talks about getting rid of EA and thats why EA and Dice have done absolute bear minimum to fix this game.

Half of the way into their deal? That's highly unlikely.
    Middling streamer and lover of chile relleno, PSN ID: PopeHilarius

Check out my Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/popehilarius
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Your personal and negative opinions are not welcome around here on this public forum. :D
    Plus your negative post is affecting the forum's positivity factor which was... , UNTIL you showed up and posted this vial opinion, ... was going to cause... no no... make... no, no force the Devs to work harder on fixing this absolutely delightful, joy producing, slice of heaven Star Wars game. :D

• Piscettios
    5814 posts Member
    i2CRE8TOR wrote: »
    Your personal and negative opinions are not welcome around here on this public forum.
    Plus your negative post is affecting the forum's positivity factor which was... , UNTIL you showed up and posted this vial opinion, ... was going to cause... no no... make... no, no force the Devs to work harder on fixing this absolutely delightful, joy producing, slice of heaven Star Wars game. :D

If only we had dabbing Vader and flossing Rey amirite!?
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Your personal and negative opinions are not welcome around here on this public forum.
    If only we had dabbing Vader and flossing Rey amirite!?
    I actually think those (dabbing and flossing) have already been stealthy added by the Devs to HvV via the wonderful growing bugs and glitches.
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member

The petition against EA on change.org has already reached 200,000 signatures. So...
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member

Your personal and negative opinions are not welcome around here on this public forum. :D

"Your personal and negative opinions are not welcome around here on this public forum" hahahaha hard to take people on this forum seriously when you post stuff like this. If anyone with half a dose of logic has read this, please, join me in laughter and pitty. This is why these forums are not productive; because it's filled with this nonsense.
  • DarthJ
    6561 posts Member

"Your personal and negative opinions are not welcome around here on this public forum" hahahaha hard to take people on this forum seriously when you post stuff like this. If anyone with half a dose of logic has read this, please, join me in laughter and pitty. This is why these forums are not productive; because it's filled with this nonsense.

He was being sarcastic....
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Oh hahahahahahahaha
    Well in that case, join me in laughter and pity against myself haha. That makes more sense now.
    I still stand by my point though, since most people on this forum are really like that.
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member

The petition against EA on change.org has already reached 200,000 signatures. So...

It ain't gonna do anything. Dont know why everyone keeps thinking it will.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Hmm, yeah. +1
    @Kyle2295... not sure how you missed the obvious sarcasm there.
    Suggestion... you might want to take your time in replying next time and re-re-re-read a comment before you reply. The two (2) chuckling emotes should have been a BIG hint too.
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member

Hmm, yeah. +1
    Suggestion... you might want to take your time in replying next time and re-re-re-read a comment before you reply. The two (2) chuckling emotes should have been a BIG hint too.

Yeah sorry hahahahaha my phone doesn't pick up those faces; only shows little rectangles instead. The amount of people I've encountered on these forum that would genuinely say something like that are very high so it's hard to tell... hahahaha sorry brother
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member

It ain't gonna do anything. Dont know why everyone keeps thinking it will.

Disney would be ignorant to ignore something like that. Thats 200,000 people going out of there way in an effort to get rid of EA. Disney would be, or should be, atleast pushing EA to take more responsibility.
  • Even with what DICE has, they’re doing a pretty awful job to me.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Defbored
    1434 posts Member
    Disgusting! DISGUSTING!!DISGUSTING!!!

Lol. What a random adjective to use.
  • SWymsa
    823 posts Member
    Disgusting! DISGUSTING!!DISGUSTING!!!

Lol. What a random adjective to use.

Seems an accurate description of their handling and development of Lootfront. :smiley:
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member

Hmm, yeah. +1

Yeah sorry hahahahaha my phone doesn't pick up those faces; only shows little rectangles instead. The amount of people I've encountered on these forum that would genuinely say something like that are very high so it's hard to tell... hahahaha sorry brother
    No Worries... the phone not showing the faces makes sense too.
  • Seronax
    548 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Fortunately i bought this game when it was already super discounted so i dont rage cuz of money, i played this game and i enjoyed it but since they broke their own game with their silly latest patch and uncapable to fix it within"a week?!?!?!"i just moved to other games instead.

Dice was used to be a good company in my mind since Battlefield 2, i usually rank them equaly with Blizzardthose times but their recent actions are embrassing!

Definitly not gonna buy any future product from them unless its super discounted like this game was.

Bf5? First give some attention and support to your fanbase and already out games, and than i might buy your new stuff...until than anything which is including Dice/EA mark i just
    anilgvnog299.gif

3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• bfloo
    15529 posts Member

Disney should pull it, EA hasn't made any effort, 1/2 way through we've gotten 2 b quality shooters, no mmo, no rpg, no movie tie in games....
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• tankertoad
    5979 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Disney should pull it, EA hasn't made any effort, 1/2 way through we've gotten 2 b quality shooters, no mmo, no rpg, no movie tie in games....

Butt ton of mobile though that are like slot machines.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • some where...in a galaxy far away...there are 62 people missing from their Computer Science class.
    Currently, there are 62 Job openings / available... LA & Stockholm? (EA_DICE Website info)
    I love a good video game with epic characters and 8-hour night crawls - but who the %%%% is suppose to be developing these games???? Battlefield V??? Only Hollywood moves this fast (when pushed by Market greed)
    You are complaining about a drought (a prolonged period of abnormally low rainfall; a shortage of water resulting from this). When does the next class start up?
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    The only way I'll forgive both EA and Dice is if they make bf3 just like pandemics battlefronts. Only 10 years updated of course.

SO TRUE NOT getting no starwars games from DICE only BF
  • Dice has lost me as well, never again will a buy another product they are involved in.
  • Star Wars has so much available to add to a game. but yet it seems only the bare minimum goes into this one. There are other threads on here with ideas for customization options, pages of ideas and lists that people would like to see that could be in the game. i know Disney holds the star wars license close to their vest and doesnt approve much but i doubt they are the problem here. i wish it wasnt this way but it is. now all we can do is hope
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    DICE hasn’t put enough resources in post launch to make it the game we all Hoped for.

Sadly, massive corporate deals already signed aren't going to be swayed by the signatures of 200,000 pretty much anonymous people.
    Middling streamer and lover of chile relleno, PSN ID: PopeHilarius

Check out my Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/popehilarius
  • Evazan127 wrote: »
    DICE hasn’t put enough resources in post launch to make it the game we all Hoped for.

THIS is 100% accurate.
    "I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    Hope will not save it. only my new powers will.
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member
    Evazan127 wrote: »

It's not that they haven't put in enough resources, it was one of the most expensive games ever made. it's more that they didn't use it in the right places. Spent way to much on graphics and loot box stratergies.
  • They killed this game from the get go- it’ll have a slight revival, but then finally die with not a bang, but a whimper...