criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

offline dlc maps

greed
0 posts Member
edited July 2018
Wanted to play a match on scarif,unfortunately pc playerbase is dead.How about you greedy cheapasses finally add them to offline play? And no,i'm not going to bother buying SWBF2,not planning on getting scammed for the second time.
Seriously this company is so *****,i've already made a decision not to buy any of their newest releases if any at all.
I'd much rather play Lego star wars than this crap

Replies

• DLC maps are not available in the Bf1 skirmish (offline mode), but all maps of Battlefront 2 DLCs are available in offline mode, Arcade mode, as promised at the outset. Large modes are not yet, but Devs have already confirmed that are coming...
    greed wrote: »
    Wanted to play a match on scarif,unfortunately pc playerbase is dead.How about you greedy cheapasses finally add them to offline play? And no,i'm not going to bother buying SWBF2,not planning on getting scammed for the second time.
    Seriously this company is so ****,i've already made a decision not to buy any of their newest releases if any at all.
    I'd much rather play Lego star wars than this ****

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!