criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Kylo Ren

Zexiel
137 posts Member
edited July 2018
How come when i freeze someone he can still shoot me with his gun????

EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
Discord: https://discord.gg/rNz9T84

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Bug. ):
    Psn: Jello770
  • Zexiel
    137 posts Member
    I dont think it is a bug becouse this dude also didnt miss a single shot on anyone he was so precise with the shots it was crazy not in the head but on the body not a single shot was missed on anyone to bad i didnt record this and every single time someone froze him or even choked him he could still shoot and he used everytime a shooter character i hope this is a bug whats the point in having these powers if they can still shoot when they are stuned...

EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
  • kylenpain
    1305 posts Member
    i honestly love that they added this, along with the block on the ground
  • KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    Legit a bug. You can do it too, if you get frozen. How it broke to begin with is anyone's guess.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • It is a bug, not just with Kylos freeze but you can in general still shoot while being affected by powers, you can even shoot while Maul or Luke throw you through the air or while choked by Darth Vader, must be so much fun for the Vader player to catch 3 blaster Heros in it and loose almost or all his health during it.
  • Zexiel
    137 posts Member
    Ok so its a bug but this really have to get fixed it messes up the game

• KresusFIN
    2716 posts Member
    Alarming how there's been so much breaking the game since pretty much every update in so far.

And then the sheer nerve to charge 60€ for it. And that's before all the broken promises and what haave you. (Nice double exp weekend btw.)

Unacceptable on so many levels.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"