criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Ever heard of...Angels Fall First?

Hekuva
1 posts Member
edited July 2018
If you've never heard of Angels Fall First, it's like the older Battlefront games. It has ground combat air combat,multiple types of ships(i.e. cruisers that you can actually board and fight the crew members). Here's the synopsis from the steam page:
From commanding the battle standing on the bridge of your flagship all the way down to tactical infantry firefights - AFF brings together all the combat you ever wanted in a rich science fiction setting. Boarding, pilotable capital ships, deep weapon customization and full AI support included!

The game is only $18

The only downside right now is that the player base is low, but that's because hardly anyone knows about it, spread the word!

Almost forgot...you can play with a full lobby of bots too!

bt9iqupo3w9l.png

[url]dql2b00cssyn.png[/url]

[url]mzpzl09jfzbd.png[/url]

zy316lzdmhcj.png

rcxcwh8ihfue.png

Replies

• This looks cool. I'm guessing this is PC only. Is it on Steam?

Also, you mentioned bots. Can you setup your own matches with bots or do bots just fill up slots if there aren't enough players? I prefer real players, but of this game dies it'd be nice to still be able to play it. Thanks
  • Trooper8059
    10199 posts Member
    Game looks incredible! I'd definitely check it out, but i'm afraid I don't have the kind of computer necessary to run it.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    That is tight.
    Psn: Jello770
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    When was this released?
    Psn: Jello770
  • IIPrest0nII
    4599 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
  • Sorry for the super late responses, was tied up in things. In case you all weren't able to find your answers:
    This looks cool. I'm guessing this is PC only. Is it on Steam?

Also, you mentioned bots. Can you setup your own matches with bots or do bots just fill up slots if there aren't enough players? I prefer real players, but of this game dies it'd be nice to still be able to play it. Thanks

It is on steam. You can fill your server with bots(you can play with no internet connection). I believe the bots will be replaced with humans once they join .

released in 2015
  • If buy it if it was on X1.

Looks good but it’s not the same if it isn’t Star Wars.
  • Hekuva wrote: »
    Sorry for the super late responses, was tied up in things. In case you all weren't able to find your answers:
    This looks cool. I'm guessing this is PC only. Is it on Steam?

It is on steam. You can fill your server with bots(you can play with no internet connection). I believe the bots will be replaced with humans once they join .

released in 2015

Thanks!