criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Will you be going to Star Wars Celebration 2019?

I want to. I definitely don't have enough money, I will have to save alot. Fee to get in SWC, transporation, hotel, food, among other things. Then again I will also be going alone (don't have any friends fiscally capable of going there), not fun but at least I will be among fans.

"Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
Instagram
Twitter
DeviantArt
YouTube
346z5t0ufg6v.gif

Replies

• Midichlorian
    1409 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Just realized I could potentially die without ever going to San Diego Comic-Con or Star Wars Celebration...
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Just realized I could potentially die without ever going to San Diego Comic-Con or Star Wars Celebration...

That is what I plan on doing.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • I did at least go to Disney World once and Universal Studios, a few other special places but those are most notable.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    Where is the next SWC?
  • Cad_Bane wrote: »
    Where is the next SWC?
    Chicago.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Stalemate
    3600 posts Member
    I want to. I definitely don't have enough money, I will have to save alot. Fee to get in SWC, transporation, hotel, food, among other things. Then again I will also be going alone (don't have any friends fiscally capable of going there), not fun but at least I will be among fans.

I went Celebration 2016 on my own for the whole 3 days and it was fantastic, if you can get the money together, go!
  • Stalemate wrote: »

I went Celebration 2016 on my own for the whole 3 days and it was fantastic, if you can get the money together, go!
    I was going to get the 5 day ticket, but then I would have to pay for a place to crash for 5 days as well.
    I might go for one or two days, I will see.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif