criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

More heroes after Kenobi, Grievous, Anakin and Dooku? Is it truth or just speculation?

Please devs say something.
:-)

Replies

• Nothing is confirmed unless it is official, announced here, i really wish these YouTubers would be more careful with their wording.
  • I would like to have Mace Windu, Padme, Jango, Aurra Sing, Ansoka Tano, Captain Rex, Asajj Ventres, Cad Bane, Nien Nunb, Greedo, Dengar, Baze Malbus, Chirrut Inwe, IG88, Krennic, Jyn Erso, Poe Dameron and Snoke (he died quickly but was a badass). But I think none will come after Geonosis, so only speculation. None confirmed.
  • I think that we should get these hero additions

1. Mace w/ Jango
    2. Padme w/ Aurra Sing (or Dengar)
    3. Ahsoka w/ Asajj
    4. Nein Nunb w/ Greedo
    5. Jyn w/ Krennic
    6. K2S0 w/ IG-88
    7. Captain Rex w/ Cad Bane
    8. Poe Dameron w/ Hux
    9. Chirrut Inwe w/ Snoke
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Yeah Mister Bones
    Psn: Jello770
  • drummerboy930
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    By the end of the Clone Wars Season, we will have the following heroes in game:
    • PT: Maul, Yoda, Anakin, Dooku, Obi-Wan, Grievous (6)
    • OT: Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Lando, Vader, Bossk, Palpatine, Iden, Boba (10)
    • ST: Rey, Kylo, Finn, Phasma (4)

I could potentially see the developers:
    • Adding BF 2015 heroes not currently in game (Greedo, Dengar, Krennic, Jyn, Nien)
    • Making another Clone Wars season at some point (Ahsoka, Ventress, Padme, Jango, Mace, or Bane)
    • Doing a Rebels season (Thrawn, Grand Inquisitor, Ezra, Sabine, or Kanan)
    • Doing Rogue One season (adding Krennic and Jyn at that time)
    • Doing a ST/Resistance season (Poe, Hux, or Snoke)

Since Clone Wars Season 7 is being released next year and the new animated Resistance TV series is coming out this fall, I imagine there may be some content related to those.

So, I think the best bet is on the remaining BF 2015 heroes, Ahsoka, Ventress, Poe, and Hux.
    Post edited by drummerboy930 on
  • FabioBastos
    532 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Poe and Hux would be nice.
    Hux was badass in TFA. He looked like a **** official. Really evil. I was seeing him as another Tarkin, but Rian Johnson ruined the character in TLJ.
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Yeah Mister Bones

Heck yeah!
    Also, it is truth. They have hinted at Ahsoka and a few others for a while now.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • ross42899
    1494 posts Member
    So far everything after CW/Geonosis update is just speculation/wishes. Nothing confirmed yet.

IMO Padme is another must have hero, as she's one of the PT main characters. Ahsoka is a fan favorite and one of the main characters of TCW, she should be added too at some point.

I would like to see Jyn and Krennic make a return too, as I liked them in BF2015, and they are the main hero and villain of RO (which is one of my favorite SW movies).

Would like Poe and Hux too, to flesh out ST era hero roster.
  • The future heroes must be:

- Mace Windu / Asajj Ventress
    - Padme Amidala / Jango Fett
    - Jyn Erso (BF2015) / Director Orson Krennic (BF2015)
    - Chirrut Îmwe / Greedo (BF2015)
    - Baze Malbus / Dengar (BF2015)

1bfioawlu399.png