criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Attn: Devs - Please set squad flag for Hero Starfighters

It is impossible to complete Tallie Lintra’s milestone “Everyone Goes Home” in this mode because the squad flag, which is used in Starfighter Assault, is not set.

Can someone please turn this on? I’m not certain if this requires any client-side patch but, if so, please make sure it is in the upcoming patch.

Otherwise, this is the only Hero Starfighter milestone that is not able to be completed in the actual Hero Starfighter mode.

Thank you.

Replies

• Omniscient wrote: »
    It is impossible to complete Tallie Lintra’s milestone “Everyone Goes Home” in this mode because the squad flag, which is used in Starfighter Assault, is not set.

Can someone please turn this on? I’m not certain if this requires any client-side patch but, if so, please make sure it is in the upcoming patch.

Otherwise, this is the only Hero Starfighter milestone that is not able to be completed in the actual Hero Starfighter mode.

Thank you.

Same, I have every milestone and is sitting at a 99 percent completion rate and to make it through 100 I need that milestone.
  • @EA_Tom
    @F8RGE

I just want to make sure the correct eyes get put onto this. I’m not implying that I understand the complexities of your code integration but, considering this feature already exists in Starfighter Assault, it seems a straightforward implementation to get it functioning in Hero Starfighters.

Thank you.
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    @EA_Tom
    @F8RGE

I just want to make sure the correct eyes get put onto this. I’m not implying that I understand the complexities of your code integration but, considering this feature already exists in Starfighter Assault, it seems a straightforward implementation to get it functioning in Hero Starfighters.

Thank you.

Seems reasonable. This does need fixing.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Omniscient
    777 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    [Tag Removed]

Can we please get a confirmation that this will be addressed? It seems plausible enough that this would merely be a back-end fix (something that could easily be squeezed in during the upcoming maintenance window, tomorrow).

This remains my last milestone to grant entrance to the 100% Completion club. I really want my member’s jacket and 15% discount at the Mos Eisley gift shop.
  • IronSoldier
    3718 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited August 2018
    You do not need to tag devs several times in the same thread. Once is more than adequate. The ravens have eyes in all places ;)
  • You do not need to tag devs several times in the same thread. Once is more than adequate. The ravens have eyes in all places ;)

Apologies for that faux pas. As there had been no official response in this thread, I wasn’t aware the issue was being handled.

• I sincerely hope to see this fix mentioned in the CT.
  • Thanks for the report, I've passed this along to the team.
    Live QA Team | twitter: @RedSpoder
    fnb_userbar.jpg
  • Red_Spider wrote: »
    Thanks for the report, I've passed this along to the team.

Thank you for the feedback. The more eyes on this, the merrier.
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Omniscient wrote: »
    Red_Spider wrote: »

2hsbuc.gif
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Omniscient
    777 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    F03hammer wrote: »

2hsbuc.gif

When will these MARVELous skins be released and how many credits will they be? ;)

It’d be like wearing two of my favorite childhood Underoos at the same time!
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    F03hammer wrote: »

2hsbuc.gif

When will these MARVELous skins be released and how many credits will they be? ;)

It’d be like wearing two of my favorite childhood Underoos at the same time!

gjs0juot3e9h.png
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak