criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please help

I have been constantly having this error where my game suddenly has everyone in my game freeze on my screen and it kicks me out and It takes me to the main menu and i am not able to search for a game unless I close the game and start it over this has happend to me on HvV and GA I was just wondering if anyone was experiencing the same issue

Replies

• willywonka7
    1026 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yeah I get that issue a lot too. I'm on PS4 what about you?

This game is currently stacked full of bugs more bugs keep showing up everyday. Here is a link of other bugs I have found that have just shown up in the past week or two. They weren't happening before the last patch and they didn't happen a week or so after the last update, but now they are happening.

See this thread I made:
    New Bugs
  • Yeah I get that issue a lot too. I'm on PS4 what about you?

This game is currently stacked full of bugs more bugs keep showing up everyday. Here is a link of other bugs I have found that have just shown up in the past week or two. They weren't happening before the last patch and they didn't happen a week or so after the last update, but now they are happening.

See this thread I made:
    New Bugs

Yeah I play on PS4, thanks for responding very much appreciated