criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Yoda sprint buff

Yoda is by far the slowest hero on the list of heros, as well has haveing the weakeast jump for a force user, he needs to be buffed in theese two areas. The last thing I want to say is, his acrobatics are stupid and should be tuned down to match with the buttons I dont think they look good and have had the same problem as phasmas staff animation.

Replies

• Hes already incredibly hard to hit in GA, he doesn't need any sort of buff. You need to get better and learn to use his small size to your advantage.
  • killua
    193 posts Member
    just fix his force push. It fails to work half the time. But, other than that he's fine
  • His running speed is fine. What he needs is the ability to block other lightsabers. And less extra swings per trigger pull.
  • I would say remove the long attack animation and he is pretty much good in movement. He is the only lightsaber user who takes so long to strike. The only shortcut is to jump and attack, but it is easy to forget in the moment.
  • moltentown wrote: »
    I would say remove the long attack animation and he is pretty much good in movement. He is the only lightsaber user who takes so long to strike. The only shortcut is to jump and attack, but it is easy to forget in the moment.

Jump attacking actually costs almost double the stamina of a normal strike for whatever reason. This is true for every lightsaber hero so far.
  • Just watch this and you'll know why he's the 'slowest' lightsaber wielder in the game. . .

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sxaC4VusW6w
    Current Topics:
    Staff Strike Guide
    An Ideal Luke Buff

cggn8altuzp0.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞
    - Leia Organa

#BunsForBattlefront