criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

We don't need a double XP weekend...

We need a double credits weekend :-)

Replies

• Devlin21
    8294 posts Member
    Ben said no because it would break the credit economy.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I don't really need either but I guess an xp weekend would give me time to upgrade 7/8 of the villains all to 40.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • An XP weekend is the time when you upgrade at a faster pace. I need to work on the speeder since people shoot it constantly.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Double Credits would be more interesting to unlock appearances and heroes.
    Double XP would be interesting after the new heroes are available.
  • Awarding bonus credits would reduce revenue that purchasable items are supposed to generate. This won’t happen.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    We really don't need double credits. The credit rate is already very good - probably a little too good (although it does appear to be pretty bad at around 250 a match, that's a bug I believe. If you note down the credits in the top left after every game you'll notice it goes up pretty quick). I'm pretty sure my average credits per game is around 7-800, so in 100 games I get enough or nearly enough for a Legendary skin, which may seem like a lot but it's really not.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF