criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Palpatine is back now.

Indeed
hnytpwosbe30.png

Replies

• Yes, he is muahahahahaha.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • quenaelin
    935 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes, can't wait to start playing this game, finally he is back and that "Jumping Jack Flash" lighting strikes is fixed ;) though that never bothered me anyway.
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    Yes, can't wait to start playing this game, finally he is back and that "Jumping Jack Flash" lighting strikes is fixed ;) though that never bothered me anyway.

It was becoming obnoxious in Galactic Assault. Palps in a round with a competent user was quite literally unstoppable. I'm not one to complain about things being overpowered but there was no counter. I was just about to post about it but they kill switched him right before.
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes, he is muahahahahaha.

Dude, you rage quitted on Kashyyyk after you died. We won anyway.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• XXXO77O4906
    3104 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes, he is muahahahahaha.

No, I had important stuff to do and alt tabbing out of the game was not working.

Sometimes I have to go to do stuff if alt tabbing is not enough. That may sometimes even happen if we are fully steam rolling, you cant expect me to game like nothing else exists 24/7 and then call it rage quitting if I leave. Sometimes other stuff takes priority. I will be back in game in about 30 min, I left the whole client btw.

EDIT: And the only reason I died was because I was about to quit anyway and since I had a little time left to spare, so might as well go in a bang of glory and take few guys down with me in the process, otherwise I would have continued the hit and run tactic I was using and being more careful.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

• Yes, he is muahahahahaha.

No, I had important stuff to do and alt tabbing out of the game was not working.

Sometimes I have to go to do stuff if alt tabbing is not enough. That may sometimes even happen if we are fully steam rolling, you cant expect me to game like nothing else exists 24/7 and then call it rage quitting if I leave. Sometimes other stuff takes priority. I will be back in game in about 30 min, I left the whole client btw.

EDIT: And the only reason I died was because I was about to quit anyway and since I had a little time left to spare, so might as well go in a bang of glory and take few guys down with me in the process, otherwise I would have continued the hit and run tactic I was using and being more careful.

If it's not working then you can press ESC and tab out.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• No, I mean not working as in not effective. I alt tab A LOT to check on stuff, sometimes the solutions are quick and an alt tab is sufficient and fast enough. Sometimes they require more time however that I would either be kicked for being AFK too long so I would need to go back to the game only to go back out to prevent that and that is not helping the team in anyway and is also hogging a spot so if that happens and time is required to do whatever needs doing I quit the whole game and client.

• moonalien
    460 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    yea and he is still OP, why bother taking him out? just had the worst few HvV matches
  • moonalien wrote: »
    yea and he is still OP, why bother taking im out? just had the worst few HvV matches

Don't for get he runs away half the time when he's the target and you can't keep up with him
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    moonalien wrote: »
    yea and he is still OP, why bother taking him out? just had the worst few HvV matches

Hes not op.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

Hes not op.

He's still a pain in the ### to catch

Hes not op.

you keep telling yourself that & keep getting them cheap easy kills, wait until the new threads pop up about him still being OP & more nerf calls...
  • I did get shocked through a wall on Tatooine in HvV
  • Welcome back Uncle Palps! We've missed you so much.

In celebration of the return of Uncle Palps, I shall train myself harder by making Force Lighting that he already taught me. :sunglasses: :wink:

PSN: FriedPizza773
  • lol I think you need more juice :smile: you won’t even fry a porg with those zappers :smiley:

pH
  • Rebel Trooper: The emperor, is back in the game?

Rebel Commander: Yes and he is most displeased with how hes been treated by DICE.

Rebel Trooper: We shall redouble our efforts agains him.

Rebel Commander: I hope so, for the rebellions sake. Papa Palpatine is not as forgiving after his vacation.
  • Phyrebrat wrote: »
    lol I think you need more juice :smile: you won’t even fry a porg with those zappers :smiley:

pH

That's why I still need to keep on practicing. :sunglasses:
    PSN: FriedPizza773
  • And he's broke the game.

Galactic Assault is pointless again.