criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Star Wars ships A to Z

Evazan127
8105 posts Member
edited August 2018
Criteria is it has to be a canon vehicle capable of space flight. Also no slang or given names.

A-wing
B-wing
CR90 Corvette
DH-Omni Support Vessel
Executor-class Star Destroyer
Firespray-31
GR-75 Transport
Hyena Bomber
Imperial Star Destroyer
J
Kom’rk-class Fighter
LAAT
Munificent Star Frigate
N-1 Starfighter
O
Providence-class Dreadnaught
Qaz-class Star Destroyer
Resurgent-Class Star Destroyer
Special Forces TIE
Tri-Fighter
U-wing
Vulture Droid
W
X-wing
Y-wing
Z-95 Headhunter

J: all I could find are slang names (i.e. Jedi Starfighter and Jet-sticks)

O: Best I found was Octuptarra droid which definitely doesn’t fly or names like the Outrider (is Dash even Canon?)

W: could find nothing at all

If you know of any obvious ones I forgot that could fit or replace them please share.

Replies

• Nice list man. Ya know I think the outrider is canon, it takes off from mos eisley in ANH. Dash himself though I'm not sure
  • It's a corellian ship, this much I know for sure
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I know the Outriders is a name not a model (YT freighter?) but I got nothing better so it works.
  • Evazan127 wrote: »
    I know the Outriders is a name not a model (YT freighter?) but I got nothing better so it works.

Definitely, I knew exactly what you were saying. They might as well remake/retcon/reboot shadows of the empire. Lot of juicy stuff in there.
  • Dash/Outrider isn't canon.

Yes the look of the ship appears in the 1997 special edition of ANH but it's never referenced to as the Outrider in canon.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Dash/Outrider isn't canon.

Yes the look of the ship appears in the 1997 special edition of ANH but it's never referenced to as the Outrider in canon.
    Makes sense. Just like the Millenium Falcon is no longer in Revenge of the Sith. Just a ship of the same design.