criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Quarren notice.

Just saying inspecting my Quarren heavy had him for a while and noticed him breathing. All sticky looking.

Just saying it looks...like... Just saying. LMAO like he's sick can he get a halls LMAO!

Replies

• I also noticed that the Zabrak Heavy also has a Caucasian neck, and it looks weird. Usually Zabrak males are entirely black with markings on them. This Zabrak just looks like a cosplayer. He is even unshaven, which also looks weird, because there hasn't been a Zabrak with a beard in the whole of Star Wars canon.
    zptko6r697y3.jpeg
    I think this may be photoshopped, but not sure. That is how his neck looks in the game though, and I hope they fix it.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Right
  • I also noticed that the Zabrak Heavy also has a Caucasian neck, and it looks weird. Usually Zabrak males are entirely black with markings on them. This Zabrak just looks like a cosplayer. He is even unshaven, which also looks weird, because there hasn't been a Zabrak with a beard in the whole of Star Wars canon.
    zptko6r697y3.jpeg
    I think this may be photoshopped, but not sure. That is how his neck looks in the game though, and I hope they fix it.

Lol, seriously looks like my neighbor with face paint playing commando at Halloween lol.