criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stamina drain when just pressing the block button

Its not logical, its annoying and just should be removed and be like it was before. Stamina should only be drained when youre actually doing something like deflecting and blocking!

How was this even allowed/added in the game...
Priority list:

1. Fix Split Screen bugs and the rest
2. Reduce bright Saber glows especially on Yodas head
3. 41st Scout clone trooper
4. Max out Arcade maps Combat area
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    No...
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Dash
    11476 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I thought we all adjusted to this change by now? These changes are directly correlated with what’s coming in CW (New Heroes/Modes). They’re happening for a reason. Let’s try adjusting to it and pushing forward with the balance being brought in for future purposes. (The devs have also been actively retuning per request to hit the sweet spot).

Just my two cents.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash wrote: »
    I thought we all adjusted to this change by now? These changes are directly correlated with what’s coming in CW (New Heroes/Modes). They’re happening for a reason. Let’s try adjusting to it and pushing forward with the balance being brought in for future purposes. (The devs have also been actively retuning per request to hit the sweet spot).

Just my two cents.

Right but still what a s tupid mechanic is this? I can believe some of you agree with that when you actually just raise your arm, about 1/4th of stamina fills up xDD
    Priority list:

• No...

No? Yesss.
    Priority list:

• Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Dash wrote: »

Just my two cents.

Right but still what a s tupid mechanic is this? I can believe some of you agree with that when you actually just raise your arm, about 1/4th of stamina fills up xDD

1/4th of your stamina doesn't fill up anymore.

keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Dash wrote: »

Just my two cents.

Whatever the amount it still fills up which is still ridiculous. Who comes up with that logical mechanic idea
    Priority list:

• Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »

Just my two cents.

Whatever the amount it still fills up which is still ridiculous. Who comes up with that logical mechanic idea

Its not at at all ridiculous.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• @Devastator21823 Because? Then also give a reason too then ok instead of saying stuff
    Priority list: