criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Heroes saber glow too bright

The light that glows on surfaces and environtment is too bright. I really dont like it and it is never seen in the actual movies or series. The glow on Yodas face is so bright is ruins the look, and hes already green enough right.

Saber heroes are walking lanterns in a way currently. Bobas fire melee is so damn bright is makes a big light circle on the ground it just looks s tupid come on. Even the previous Battlefront doesnt have this overdone light glow.

What do you think?
My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
2. Fix bugs
3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
4. More love for Starfighter modes
5. First Person only mode

Replies

• Agreed completely.

Saber glow was perfectly done in the last battlefront, don't know how they could have made it worse in this game.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• It even glows underneath solid walls.
  • Just look at these examples
    fupk68ze8zrh.jpg
    w8wc1iayjepz.jpg
    4tmi66bcwbb8.jpg
    Also like Vaders body is almost completely red from the glow and previously it wasnt like that in the same game even. And in BF2015 it wasnt that much and if you like in the movies the red glow isnt ridiculous aswell so why here it suddenly does?
    My priority list:

2. Fix bugs
  • Addition:

They also added bright glows to ech blaster shot... but even now not every blaster has it. -_- This game... And also the saber thickniss is too fat still (compared to all other appearances, especially rebels but doesnt count haha)
    My priority list:

2. Fix bugs