criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Where Are All The BF1 Weapons?

vonVile
192 posts Member
edited August 2018
Right now the game is completely boring because there isn't any weapon options because we're still stuck using the same 4 weapons per class from launch, which is completely unacceptable. At this point the game should have had 2-3 times the amount of basic weapons for all Classes and alternate weapon choices for L1+L2. How hard can it be for DICE to port over all the weapons from BF1?

Replies

• I'm still missing the T-21/T-21B from BF2015. Hope they will add a few more weapons in the future. Would be happy with at least one new blaster per class.
  • Actualy I'm happy with less weapon option. I think it will be better, when in some game modes the soldiers would have just their own weapons... because... its more realistic. Every time when I play for the bad guys and see blue or green laser, I run to kill the enemy and find out its a friendly guy who use some kind of another weapon.... I feel like its destroy the feeling of star wars....