criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Thinking thru what credits I'll need in the coming months

I have some items I've passed over in favor of saving credits but I'd still like to get. What upcoming items am I not thinking about that I need to be saving for? I'm speculating on some things here.

4 new heroes x 45k = 180k
4 new heroes legendary skins x 80k = 320k
Clone Trooper skins @ 1 for each class 4 x 40k = 160k (rare/epic/legendary?)
2 Epic skins for existing heroes 2 x 40k = 80k
2 Legendary skins for existing heroes 2 x 80k = 160k

Total = 900k

Replies

• Swoop
    61 posts Member
    lmao it took me an entire weekend of no-lifing this game to get something like 80k. I specifically bought the deluxe edition of this game so that I would be entitled to all of the content, the same way that the season pass in BF1 entitled me to all of that content. How do I get my refund?
  • Swoop wrote: »
    lmao it took me an entire weekend of no-lifing this game to get something like 80k. I specifically bought the deluxe edition of this game so that I would be entitled to all of the content, the same way that the season pass in BF1 entitled me to all of that content. How do I get my refund?

Only 10 more weekends to go ?. It's not like these will all drop at the same time so earning over time gets you there. In Dice's defense, I'm pretty sure the deluxe edition spells out exactly what extra you were getting and none of these are on the list. For those that don't want to earn the credits they can always buy the crystals. I preordered the deluxe edition and no I don't think it was worth the extra cost but I can assure you that I've earned my credits through more hours of gameplay than I probably want to know.
  • Swoop wrote: »

Give me a break... you knew what you were getting last year when you bought the deluxe edition. It’s listed specifically on the package details. I definitely didn’t waste $20 on content that I unlocked shortly after the starting the game, though.

I have some items I've passed over in favor of saving credits but I'd still like to get. What upcoming items am I not thinking about that I need to be saving for? I'm speculating on some things here.

4 new heroes x 45k = 180k
    4 new heroes legendary skins x 80k = 320k
    Clone Trooper skins @ 1 for each class 4 x 40k = 160k (rare/epic/legendary?)
    2 Epic skins for existing heroes 2 x 40k = 80k
    2 Legendary skins for existing heroes 2 x 80k = 160k

Total = 900k

That’s assuming they release all of those extra skins and do so in a timely manner. Anyway, that amount seems like way too much for me to play and get at this point, unless the new modes/maps are amazing. Beyond the new heroes that I already have credits for, I will probably just throw down some real money to combine with leftover credits if I really want the skins immediately. At least for Obi Wan.
  • I forgot about emotes and I need a bunch of them. Has there been any hint on how much they might cost?
  • Lots.
  • I'm shooting for 300k at 200k now. Figure heroes will be near 50k, and I definitely want some clone trooper skins. But I'll buy those cash if need be
  • I doubt emotes would cost any more that a thousand each just because of how little people care about them compared to skins
  • I forgot about emotes and I need a bunch of them. Has there been any hint on how much they might cost?
    No hints that I’m aware of, will be surprised if they are more than 5k
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • if Crystals were cheaper I'd rather drop $20 (probably more around the price of a dlc) on all this than grind for days. but right now it costs $20 for one legendary skin.