criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

hondo and other ideas please read

here are my ideas some of them are incomplete fell free to share and help

hondo ohnaka

750 hp

han solo speed.

similar blaster to han solo but what it really looks like (sorry i cant remember what its called)

abilitys
not very good names please share ideas.

left
ELECTRO STAFF

switch to elctro staff this would be like stinger pistol its a new weapon to use not one use like phasma staff
light sabers are about 2 hit kill so about 70 a hit (sorry i know thats not accurate just a example) electro staff should do about 50 in comparison. and be able to block light sabers but not lazer bolts. every third hit on the same person stuns them for three seconds.

middle
WHAT EVER IT TAKES 20 second duration
hondo is determined to get payed and increases his effort
faster sprint more damage less heat faster ability recharge but his enemys do 1.5 times the damage.

right
LOOTED ARSENAL 15 second cool down per use
essentially a thermal imploder, but with less damage, and a HUGE blast radius there are two uses (similar to luke and yodas dash)

I dont know if he should be a hero or a villan (I say Hero) he kidnapped the jedi and count dooko. helped the onderon rebels. and openly declared war on the empire.

emotes no great ideas please help

when meeting another charecter im also out of ideas exept for

maul You will pay for this insolence

hondo Insolence. Im a pirate. I dont even know what that means.

He also meets anakin dooku obi wan grevious and ahsoka (she will be added long before hondo) if there are any lines in there that can be used.

Look i know that he will probobaly never be used so please dont mention that.

Replies

• ai difficulty

player

I believe this will severly improve arcade.

mixes in random player difficultyes with random leveled star cards( all of them) and apperances.
    if at critical life may try to run away

they CAN life regen.
    this i feel would make it much much more realistic
  • finally first person reinforcments.

that would be really cool just reinforcements not even heros (please no first person heros)
  • bfloo
    14767 posts Member
    Someone else requesting Hondo <3

I might have faith in this community yet ;)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• NO. Get that piece of garbage Hondo out of here, seeing her once in the cinema was more than enough. She’s already tainted the Star Wars movies, don’t need her doing the same with the games.
  • Tastywaffles
    538 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I swear to god if Rose or Hondo are added to this game I’ll ring DICE’s doorbell, leave a burning paper bag of steaming dog poo by the front door and run everyday for the rest of my life (not a terror threat mods, please don’t ban)
  • I swear to god if Rose or Hondo are added to this game I’ll ring DICE’s doorbell, leave a burning paper bag of steaming dog poo by the front door and run everyday for the rest of my life (not a terror threat mods, please don’t ban)

Sounds more like a Terrier Threat.

q5ttyxgjfpt8.jpeg
  • Oh WAIT, my bad!! I thought you meant Admiral Holdo, OP! Hahaha jeez. I’d definitely support Hondo though, miss seeing that pirate.

7kpa80l681sf.gif
  • bfloo
    14767 posts Member
    Oh WAIT, my bad!! I thought you meant Admiral Holdo, OP! Hahaha jeez. I’d definitely support Hondo though, miss seeing that pirate.

7kpa80l681sf.gif

You're lucky I read all the posts, I was about to complain after you called Hondo a she... ;)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I’ve been asking for Hondo since Dayyyyyyy!! Wooop woooop.

I