criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Player needed

3 games in a row I've gone into a full lobby for HVV and see the "1 player needed" message. Why is this still a problem and why has it not been fixed. I would like a clear answer from Ben or the Mods please.

Replies

• real good point... huge problem for any lobby or game mode (except Arcade)... hope They fix on the next big patch?
    Should be no empty lobbies or missing people - when there are multiple complaints of ppl trying to get into matches. I think an A.I. could easily get the game started (IMO)
    I recommend: the A.I. be Finn or Phasma as needed
  • VaperEyes wrote: »
    real good point... huge problem for any lobby or game mode (except Arcade)... hope They fix on the next big patch?
    Should be no empty lobbies or missing people - when there are multiple complaints of ppl trying to get into matches. I think an A.I. could easily get the game started (IMO)

No, just no.
  • AzorAhai
    1131 posts Member
    I see it happen from time to time. Full lobby - 4 on each side. And we're all just sitting there waiting on 1 more player that doesn't appear to be needed.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I see it happen from time to time. Full lobby - 4 on each side. And we're all just sitting there waiting on 1 more player that doesn't appear to be needed.

It's annoying when you roll to the next match and it does it because someone left without selecting "quit" so the game still thinks they are there.

The easy fix would be a countdown to confirm you are ready and you have to click A and then a "random hero" icon if you want the game to pick ur hero for you.
  • Disboy wrote: »
    VaperEyes wrote: »
    real good point... huge problem for any lobby or game mode (except Arcade)... hope They fix on the next big patch?

No, just no.

Give us bots EA do it
  • Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Disboy wrote: »
    VaperEyes wrote: »

No, just no.

Give us bots EA do it

That's fine in GA but not the other modes where the player count is so low and it would make a huge difference. Bots are canon fodder and finding a game isn't really an issue on Xbox. Nor does it have anything to do with my OP.
  • The answer to this one is copy HvsV from the first game and add four troopers ( I’d prefer Enforcers), so you always get more than four people for heroes.
  • So frustrating. Happens in hero showdown too, and everyone waits for 5 minutes thinking there it will eventually work.
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • The answer to this one is copy HvsV from the first game and add four troopers ( I’d prefer Enforcers), so you always get more than four people for heroes.

That's not the answer that's another mode that will have the same problem.