criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stats Screen

Now don’t all get on your ‘playing the objective’ high horses, but, anyone else missing the stats?

You see, for me, it was my record of achievement, my history. On the SWBF1 app, I had the breakdown of games, weapons, heroes and K/D. It incentivised me to try different weapons and modes.

It seems absurd that such a basic thing is not a part of the game. EA/Dice have all this data, because they use it to analyse the game, performance of classes and heroes.

Personally, a Stats Screen and the Squad System should be a priority for the Devs. Sadly, two things that SWBF1 did better. Anyone else agrees?

Replies

• No KD but kills per class would be appreciated and if we have KD we will have lots of rage quite to improve KD
  • No KD but kills per class would be appreciated and if we have KD we will have lots of rage quite to improve KD

I disagree, rage quitters are already here without the K/D. There should be a minus ten k/d / 5,000 credit penalty if someone rage quits now, unless there is an error code.

I disagree, rage quitters are already here without the K/D. There should be a minus ten k/d / 5,000 credit penalty if someone rage quits now, unless there is an error code.

I hate games with KD, discourages me and my friends from playing. Not fun so no KD but kills per class would be nice just add it under poses.
  • Kills per weapon would be good also, plus grenades, flash, turrets etc
  • Kills per weapon would be good also, plus grenades, flash, turrets etc

Definitely cool
  • They need stats. If you're on pic, there's a fan made website coming soon called battlefront stats.com. Battlefront updates made a video on it, but unfortunately it's pc only. Kind of a shame there isn't a stats page in the game
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • They need stats. If you're on pic, there's a fan made website coming soon called battlefront stats.com. Battlefront updates made a video on it, but unfortunately it's pc only. Kind of a shame there isn't a stats page in the game

I saw that video, a shame it is not for PS4 also.