criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[XB1] Looking for players

Hello, I am a decent player looking for other teens to party up with in BF2.

Preferably Australian but US is fine

Gamertag: NoName2003

I also play Battlefield 1, Elder Scrolls Online and occasionally BF1

Replies

• Hello ...
    You had me at "looking for" then you put "teens". :s :s :s
  • Yeah I considered not putting that, but then I realized it would be pretty awkward if I was the only teen in a group of 30 year olds.
  • NoName2003 wrote: »
    Yeah I considered not putting that, but then I realized it would be pretty awkward if I was the only teen in a group of 30 year olds.

nothing wrong with teens ;) I just hate being beat by you all! I might be wiser but I sure the heck lack the gamer gene.
  • Send you a message on Xbox
  • Hey if you are looking for a solid group to play with you should consider joining the Sith Remnant. We are actually holding a gamenight tonight around 8pm EST!
  • ArcTrooperBen
    286 posts Member
    edited October 1
    If you’re just looking for someone to play with without the clan intensity lemme know! I’m Free floating and in the western US so it’s a bit of a time difference. (Like 16 hours I think?). But lemme know
  • If you’re just looking for someone to play with without the clan intensity lemme know! I’m Free floating and in the western US so it’s a bit of a time difference. (Like 16 hours I think?). But lemme know

That sounds good! Depending on when you play, it could work out for example, if you're on in the evening (PST) It'll be daytime for me and that should be fine. Send me a friend request.
  • NoName2003 wrote: »
    If you’re just looking for someone to play with without the clan intensity lemme know! I’m Free floating and in the western US so it’s a bit of a time difference. (Like 16 hours I think?). But lemme know

That sounds good! Depending on when you play, it could work out for example, if you're on in the evening (PST) It'll be daytime for me and that should be fine. Send me a friend request.

Haha mountain standard.
  • zombiesprinter
    1 posts Member
    edited October 15
    Not a teen but but looking for ppl to play with. Mainly play HvV.