criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Sonic Forces (Spoilers)

2Next

Replies

  • (Hopefully third time's a charm) There are three secret achievements left (I was gonna quote, but I rushed trying this a third time)
    I made an avatar named Becky (possible reference to the bird from Finding Dory, but either way she's {the avatar} a rabbit)
    I forgot to mention that Alexanda and Genji are dogs, Laserbeak is a bird, and Hanzo is a hedgehog.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Also I need to proofread more, as I made a few mistakes.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Some Silver Moon Medals are really annoying to get, it took over 35 minutes and exactly 50 retries to get them in stage 12.

    There was a green SOS Mission in that level, last one for this play session, and the "rental" avatar had Burst, whereas my guy (Hanzo) had a newly unlocked Hover. So, I used Burst,in an attempt to see if it would be easier (I think I also tried before, but I overshot), and I got those Silver Moon Rings in one shot, no mistakes... of course it's when I didn't need them (the problem is that what I did differently was hold right, and continuously hit Y, with the occasional pause. So the simple solution, as opposed to what I've been doing).

    Got those Silver Rings again, and it wasn't as simple as I said it was.
    Anyways, all time challenges completed! All Wispons unlocked! All parts obtained!
    Now all that's left is hard mode, two achievements, and maxing out (and creating) the remaining avatars. Speaking of which, I made a new one. A bear named Captain Rex.
    Also I only needed a few videos for the last S rank of Episode Shadow, one video for the Red Rings in level 24, and one video each for the time challenges in Stage 10, Stage 27, and Stage 30 (For 27 and 30, I thought it was impossible, but the videos showed me a simple trick, which gave me time to spare).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Some Silver Moon Medals are really annoying to get, it took over 35 minutes and exactly 50 retries to get them in stage 12.

    There was a green SOS Mission in that level, last one for this play session, and the "rental" avatar had Burst, whereas my guy (Hanzo) had a newly unlocked Hover. So, I used Burst,in an attempt to see if it would be easier (I think I also tried before, but I overshot), and I got those Silver Moon Rings in one shot, no mistakes... of course it's when I didn't need them (the problem is that what I did differently was hold right, and continuously hit Y, with the occasional pause. So the simple solution, as opposed to what I've been doing).

    Got those Silver Rings again, and it wasn't as simple as I said it was.
    Anyways, all time challenges completed! All Wispons unlocked! All parts obtained!
    Now all that's left is hard mode, two achievements, and maxing out (and creating) the remaining avatars. Speaking of which, I made a new one. A bear named Captain Rex.
    Also I only needed a few videos for the last S rank of Episode Shadow, one video for the Red Rings in level 24, and one video each for the time challenges in Stage 10, Stage 27, and Stage 30 (For 27 and 30, I thought it was impossible, but the videos showed me a simple trick, which gave me time to spare).

    I forgot to mention that I had to look a few things up, like what Hard Mode does, and how to Spin Attack
    it's jump
    .
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Just started hard mode, and Captain Rex went from rank 1 (almost to next rank) to rank 24 (nearly, or exactly the same distance to rank 25, as rank 1 was to rank 2 when I started today). Also, quick tip for Ring King. A successful run of Stage 25 with the Hover Wispon netted me 999 rings, and it might just be because the ring counter caps out at that.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Some Silver Moon Medals are really annoying to get, it took over 35 minutes and exactly 50 retries to get them in stage 12.

    There was a green SOS Mission in that level, last one for this play session, and the "rental" avatar had Burst, whereas my guy (Hanzo) had a newly unlocked Hover. So, I used Burst,in an attempt to see if it would be easier (I think I also tried before, but I overshot), and I got those Silver Moon Rings in one shot, no mistakes... of course it's when I didn't need them (the problem is that what I did differently was hold right, and continuously hit Y, with the occasional pause. So the simple solution, as opposed to what I've been doing).

    Got those Silver Rings again, and it wasn't as simple as I said it was.
    Anyways, all time challenges completed! All Wispons unlocked! All parts obtained!
    Now all that's left is hard mode, two achievements, and maxing out (and creating) the remaining avatars. Speaking of which, I made a new one. A bear named Captain Rex.
    Also I only needed a few videos for the last S rank of Episode Shadow, one video for the Red Rings in level 24, and one video each for the time challenges in Stage 10, Stage 27, and Stage 30 (For 27 and 30, I thought it was impossible, but the videos showed me a simple trick, which gave me time to spare).

    You got everything except two achievements? Nice job dude. Also, nice name for the character.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Some Silver Moon Medals are really annoying to get, it took over 35 minutes and exactly 50 retries to get them in stage 12.

    There was a green SOS Mission in that level, last one for this play session, and the "rental" avatar had Burst, whereas my guy (Hanzo) had a newly unlocked Hover. So, I used Burst,in an attempt to see if it would be easier (I think I also tried before, but I overshot), and I got those Silver Moon Rings in one shot, no mistakes... of course it's when I didn't need them (the problem is that what I did differently was hold right, and continuously hit Y, with the occasional pause. So the simple solution, as opposed to what I've been doing).

    Got those Silver Rings again, and it wasn't as simple as I said it was.
    Anyways, all time challenges completed! All Wispons unlocked! All parts obtained!
    Now all that's left is hard mode, two achievements, and maxing out (and creating) the remaining avatars. Speaking of which, I made a new one. A bear named Captain Rex.
    Also I only needed a few videos for the last S rank of Episode Shadow, one video for the Red Rings in level 24, and one video each for the time challenges in Stage 10, Stage 27, and Stage 30 (For 27 and 30, I thought it was impossible, but the videos showed me a simple trick, which gave me time to spare).

    You got everything except two achievements? Nice job dude. Also, nice name for the character.

    Thanks.
    I just made a new one, a wolf named Sarah.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I have two more notes.
    1. I made a new avatar, a cat by the name of Gareth, who has the unique distinction of being my second to last avatar in the game.
    2. Right after I made Gareth, I played a red SOS Mission on Stage 4, and I grabbed a lot of rings... but right at the end I accidentally ran into spikes right at the end of the stage, and because of that I had no rings by the end of the stage, which is what the achievement cares about.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I have two more notes.
    1. I made a new avatar, a cat by the name of Gareth, who has the unique distinction of being my second to last avatar in the game.
    2. Right after I made Gareth, I played a red SOS Mission on Stage 4, and I grabbed a lot of rings... but right at the end I accidentally ran into spikes right at the end of the stage, and because of that I had no rings by the end of the stage, which is what the achievement cares about.

    Ah, that sucks. So after this achievement, is there any other achievements?
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I have two more notes.
    1. I made a new avatar, a cat by the name of Gareth, who has the unique distinction of being my second to last avatar in the game.
    2. Right after I made Gareth, I played a red SOS Mission on Stage 4, and I grabbed a lot of rings... but right at the end I accidentally ran into spikes right at the end of the stage, and because of that I had no rings by the end of the stage, which is what the achievement cares about.

    Ah, that sucks. So after this achievement, is there any other achievements?

    Nope, just this and Ring Collector (or is it enthusiast?) which requires grabbing half the amount of rings as Ring King.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • It's collector.
    Also, meet the last avatar I could create (without deleting old ones, which I don't want to do), Buzzsaw (who is a bird like Laserbeak).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I have two more notes.
    1. I made a new avatar, a cat by the name of Gareth, who has the unique distinction of being my second to last avatar in the game.
    2. Right after I made Gareth, I played a red SOS Mission on Stage 4, and I grabbed a lot of rings... but right at the end I accidentally ran into spikes right at the end of the stage, and because of that I had no rings by the end of the stage, which is what the achievement cares about.

    Ah, that sucks. So after this achievement, is there any other achievements?

    Nope, just this and Ring Collector (or is it enthusiast?) which requires grabbing half the amount of rings as Ring King.

    Who’s the ring king?
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I have two more notes.
    1. I made a new avatar, a cat by the name of Gareth, who has the unique distinction of being my second to last avatar in the game.
    2. Right after I made Gareth, I played a red SOS Mission on Stage 4, and I grabbed a lot of rings... but right at the end I accidentally ran into spikes right at the end of the stage, and because of that I had no rings by the end of the stage, which is what the achievement cares about.

    Ah, that sucks. So after this achievement, is there any other achievements?

    Nope, just this and Ring Collector (or is it enthusiast?) which requires grabbing half the amount of rings as Ring King.

    Who’s the ring king?

    Ring King is the achievement for getting 100,000 rings.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • And with that, all avatars have been maxed out. Also, Ring Collector has been obtained.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.

    Nah, you will, the data is saved.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.

    Nah, you will, the data is saved.

    Thanks.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.

    Nah, you will, the data is saved.

    You were right. Thank you.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.

    Nah, you will, the data is saved.

    You were right. Thank you.

    No problem man, I was worried too when I accidentally did that too.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.

    Nah, you will, the data is saved.

    You were right. Thank you.

    No problem man, I was worried too when I accidentally did that too.

    My problem was that Kashyyyk wouldn't load, so I figured uninstalling and reinstalling would fix it, but it didn't appear in the "ready to install" section, so I got scared, but I put disc in and it came back, which makes sense. But, that didn't stop me from worrying.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.

    Nah, you will, the data is saved.

    You were right. Thank you.

    No problem man, I was worried too when I accidentally did that too.

    My problem was that Kashyyyk wouldn't load, so I figured uninstalling and reinstalling would fix it, but it didn't appear in the "ready to install" section, so I got scared, but I put disc in and it came back, which makes sense. But, that didn't stop me from worrying.

    Kashyyyk not loading happened to me too, it is still a bit buggy, but glad you didn't lose your data man, that would've sucked.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I just finished playing today, but half-hearted because I prior to this I uninstalled Battlefront 2, hoping I could reinstall the game and see if I it would fix a glitch... but it disapprared completely, and I'm afraid I'll never get my data back.

    Nah, you will, the data is saved.

    You were right. Thank you.

    No problem man, I was worried too when I accidentally did that too.

    My problem was that Kashyyyk wouldn't load, so I figured uninstalling and reinstalling would fix it, but it didn't appear in the "ready to install" section, so I got scared, but I put disc in and it came back, which makes sense. But, that didn't stop me from worrying.

    Kashyyyk not loading happened to me too, it is still a bit buggy, but glad you didn't lose your data man, that would've sucked.

    The game kept canceling, and resuming the installation process, until it was cleaned. Then it worked, and Kashyyyk was back ever since.
    Coincidentally I went into GA for the daily challenge, and right after I read your post, I saw it was taking me to Kashyyyk. "Strange, isn't it?"
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I played the game longer than usual so I could beat all the remaining stages on Hard Mode, and let me tell you some of those extra and secret stages are annoying. Also, I got 999 rings in a run through Stage 4, during an SOS Mission. Now, all that's left is Ring King.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • And with that, Sonic Forces is complete.
    Stats:
    Time played: 2d 10h 33m (give or take a few hours where the game was not closed down when I was in the home screen)
    Progress: 100%
    Distance: 2029.86
    Rings Earned: 101303
    Enemies Beaten: 34874
    Wispons Earned: 62
    Items Earned: 742.

    Pictures
    Controllers (Regular on left, with skin on right)
    x8defsa0f2ku.jpg
    Box (with Episode shadow/controls pamphlet on left, and Bonus Edition DLC card on right)
    96gcanyfu96y.jpg
    Disc (with Episode Shadow/controls pamphlet: Side B)
    9bcq9sm3ih2u.jpg
    .
    Though the-tha-the-the that's all folks for my main run, we could still discuss the game, it's story, and show pictures of our avatars.
    Thanks. And till all are one.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Side B ) not B).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • (Take 2) This was my first time playing since getting 100% and I took pictures.
    Avalon.
    lwc7etcv6srk.jpg
    Wing the Bird.
    c9ifbk3w5dgn.jpg
    Cherry the Cat.
    mil7q6j5q2qb.jpg
    Berry the Bear.
    3pcd2r2axd30.jpg
    Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
    prv33lsvr446.jpg
    Commander Wolffe.
    ju59m57918n3.jpg
    Alexandra.
    64cz55u5c7kq.jpg
    Genji.
    4pj9w3xsfxmf.jpg
    Laserbeak.
    31p6903l9cvu.jpg
    Hanzo.
    ap8jononrwd4.jpg
    Becky the Bunny. (Slight name change.)
    0cy2aly1i2my.jpg
    Captain Rex.
    7nkukr3zxkz0.jpg
    Sarah the Wolf (slight name change.)
    pcw7128b65a2.jpg
    Gareth.
    bhqdys7jgfpi.jpg
    Buzzsaw.
    h0a6qywvyijr.jpg

    Outfits.
    vmrqyjijpe8z.jpg
    62jta4ks6hn1.jpg
    6lasca2fkquv.jpg
    Note: All outfits were made with Avalon in mind, except for the one that's worn by Oswald. I changed the shirt from a pink Sanic shirt to a yellow one, back when I was using Wing.
    I did this as a test to see if the closet saved by avatar, or by game. It was the latter.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Also, Shadow is playable in more than 10 modern Sonic levels, not just 10.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Also the steam version supports achievements as well.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • After playing sStage 30 twice, I'm now at 53rd place, with a time of 03:50.22!
    Also on a Blue SOS Mission on Stage 2, I forgot to find the capsule... again (this happened before my achievement).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    After playing Stage 30 twice, I'm now at 53rd place, with a time of 03:50.22!
    Also on a Blue SOS Mission on Stage 2, I forgot to find the capsule... again (this happened before my achievement).

    I made this post to celebrate, and I misspelled Stage, great. (Error fixed in italics)
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Also, Xbox Live disconnected, so I had to reset to see my ranking, then I had to close the software because it was using my old best time. Either the inexplicable disconnection, or the resetting removed an SOS Mission before I could even play it, so be wary of that.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    After playing sStage 30 twice, I'm now at 53rd place, with a time of 03:50.22!
    Also on a Blue SOS Mission on Stage 2, I forgot to find the capsule... again (this happened before my achievement).

    53rd place in the World?
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    After playing sStage 30 twice, I'm now at 53rd place, with a time of 03:50.22!
    Also on a Blue SOS Mission on Stage 2, I forgot to find the capsule... again (this happened before my achievement).

    53rd place in the World?

    Yep.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    After playing sStage 30 twice, I'm now at 53rd place, with a time of 03:50.22!
    Also on a Blue SOS Mission on Stage 2, I forgot to find the capsule... again (this happened before my achievement).

    53rd place in the World?

    Yep.

    Congrats man, That's awesome. That is actually amazing.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    After playing sStage 30 twice, I'm now at 53rd place, with a time of 03:50.22!
    Also on a Blue SOS Mission on Stage 2, I forgot to find the capsule... again (this happened before my achievement).

    53rd place in the World?

    Yep.

    Congrats man, That's awesome. That is actually amazing.

    Thank you.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
Sign In or Register to comment.