criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

August update update maybe?

It’s already the 20th of August with no clone wars content. When can we expect it to launch?

Replies

• Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    Next week or end of this week.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• They’re really cutting it close this time then huh
  • Most updates seem to come on the last Tuesday it seems. A safe bet would be the 28th, CT tommorow
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • I’ll Ben in Alaska for work on the 27th, great...
    "My warning to you is this—do not rely on your companions to compensate for your weaknesses in skill. There will be times they will not be there to help you when needed."
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    It’s already the 20th of August with no clone wars content. When can we expect it to launch?

The clone wars "content" is already in the game and it's just being switched on, season 3 is garbage and only decent content would be grievous, but doesnt surprise me since the models were already in the data files at launch, personally i dont think geonosis will be that good, its just gonna be Crait mixed with hoth, thats it. nothing else, if there is space combat its gonna be the diversion section from the death star dlc on swbf2015, the blast gamemodes will be the hanger and thats it. 6 months of work that should be placed in 2 months time frame. Super disappointed in DICE. DICE is having the infinity Ward syndrome where they start the series good then crash it and another developer comes in and becomes the #1 fan choice for the franchise.