criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Dark Façade

Dear sith lords,

Which version of Kylo Ren do you think looks cooler? Mask or no Mask?

cwlk9wbcgj4v.png

7csioeu9louf.png

In addition, do you think that we will see him with a new mask in the next film?

Replies

• I don't not think he will get a new mask in IX. But I think his mask made him look more intense. But his new look is starting to grow on me.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • stevenomes
    4606 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Snoke: [referring to Ren's helmet] Take that ridiculous thing off. [Ren takes off his helmet, revealing his bandaged facial scar]

I agree with snoke. bad look for kylo.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    Snoke: [referring to Ren's helmet] Take that ridiculous thing off. [Ren takes off his helmet, revealing his bandaged facial scar]

I knew you were going to say that!
  • He doesn't look great without the helmet, but he definitely does look better without it. That helmet's design is terrible, in my opinion.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Without.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • yeah I think it's bad because in the first movie he is portrayed as a wannabe Vader, and he just doesnt stack up in anyway. the helmet already made him look a little weird so it's even worse when comparing him back to Vader. looks like hes just trying to hard even if that wasn't his intent.
  • mattbohrer wrote: »
    stevenomes wrote: »

I knew you were going to say that!

I'm getting too predictable. I better start charging things up.