criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Some Questions About Lego Games

Okay, so a few days ago I learned that some lego games have Playstation exclusive content, so I'd like to ask which ones are like that? I already know of

1. Lego Avengers
2. Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens
3. Lego dimensions (PS4 only)
4. Lego Worlds.

So if anyone could answer my questions, thanks in advanced.

Also in Lego Dimensions I was wondering about toy tag data, and how does it save?
I ask because I corrupted my save data, and had to start over (I made it back to where I was, and then some, but I might have to do it all again a third time) and my vehicles started at square one (both on the second file, which was just a test and gone now{though B.A.'s van, and presumably the bat mobile were in their level 3 configurations, even though they weren't unlocked yet}, and the first one when I finally deleted the corrupted file), so I was wondering, if I saved my maxed out bat mobile (on the 360) on the PS4 (that I don't have yet) version of the game, presumably reverted to level one, and put it back on the 360, will it go back to max level, or do I have to upgrade it all over again?
Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

  • I have learned that Supergirl does work on all consoles, and that toy tag data saves per file, but it will spawn in based on it's last save (if the bat mobile was saved on file 1 in the sonic bat ray configuration in joker colors, and you spawn in file 2 in that configuration, but if you try to save it, it will revert to default).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • The Lego Batman games offer all of their content to both consoles. I usually by the season passes and get everything. I think the new Marvel game may have exclusive content, but the older two don't, that I know of. I haven't played Dimensions yet.
    I love Lego games. My brothers and I just like to have fun running around the open world maps. Have you played Ninjago yet? I heard it was 4-player and my brothers and I like to play with each other.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • The Lego Batman games offer all of their content to both consoles. I usually by the season passes and get everything. I think the new Marvel game may have exclusive content, but the older two don't, that I know of. I haven't played Dimensions yet.
    I love Lego games. My brothers and I just like to have fun running around the open world maps. Have you played Ninjago yet? I heard it was 4-player and my brothers and I like to play with each other.

    I have known of Batman, but forgot to mention it (I have recently purchased the season pass for Lego Batman 3). Also Lego Ninjago is 4 player but only in the battle mode, outside of that it seems like the usual 2 player (but I haven't tried 2 player, so it might be possible).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I love Lego games. My friends used to make fun of me for it. But 12-13 years ago, I was the only one of these friends who had a girlfriend (now wife) who played video games with them. We played through Lego Star Wars Saga on Xbox 360 (started on the original Xbox then upgraded).

    Anyhow, here I am, older, still loving Lego games. And I have a 7 year old kid who plays with me (even the one we played long before my wife and I had a child). I like how these games capture the theme of the subject matter so well, without a terribly high difficulty level (stress free game time), and original soundtracks...a consistent stylish design...well...I'm sold on these games.

    I play on Xbox, but for Lego The Force Awakens, it appears there is a chapter and a droid character pack that are exclusive to Playstation users.

    I cannot confirm whether Lego Ninjago allows for 4 players, but will try to check it out and get back with you in a few days.

    Lego Dimensions does have 4 player in the Battle Arenas. I keep trying to talk my wife into teaming up with my kid and taking me on in some capture the flag. Hasn't happened yet.
  • Avast me harties, it (apparently) be talk like a pirate day, so I be posting like this (at least for this here post). Arrr!

    I be back with two more questions for ye.

    1. I have learned that the bildrat named Voldemort prevents ye from entering yar school again after unlocking him in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (it be a wonder why he' s known as "He Who Should Not Be Named"), and I was wondering if the rumors be true?
    2. I be wondering if there be any differences between the PSP/Vita and DS/3DS versions of these here games [aside from the PS Vitas added treasure] (I have searched the depths of the internet and it seems that the PSP games be {nearly} identical to their console variants, up to Lego Indiana Jones the first, and the subsequent ones {including the Vita ones} be ports of the DS/3DS versions, but I figured I'd ask if ye knew of any changes I should know about.)?

    Thank ye in advance, and I hope I haven't butchered me pirate lingo to badly, arrr.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Avast me harties, it (apparently) be talk like a pirate day, so I be posting like this (at least for this here post). Arrr!

    I be back with two more questions for ye.

    1. I have learned that the bildrat named Voldemort prevents ye from entering yar school again after unlocking him in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (it be a wonder why he' s known as "He Who Should Not Be Named"), and I was wondering if the rumors be true?
    2. I be wondering if there be any differences between the PSP/Vita and DS/3DS versions of these here games [aside from the PS Vitas added treasure] (I have searched the depths of the internet and it seems that the PSP games be {nearly} identical to their console variants, up to Lego Indiana Jones the first, and the subsequent ones {including the Vita ones} be ports of the DS/3DS versions, but I figured I'd ask if ye knew of any changes I should know about.)?

    Thank ye in advance, and I hope I haven't butchered me pirate lingo to badly, arrr.

    So, like in the Disney's Epic Mickey 2 thread I found someone (in this instance two people) who said they could return to Hogwarts after unlocking "He Who Should Not Be Named" in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4,... but, again there was no elaboration. I'm wondering if it's like the clock tower, where there is a solution that most people overlook (when repairing the clock tower with the purple gear, it won't give you the Gold Brick, and a lot of people thought it was a glitch, but someone figured out that you have to also talk to the snake, which also unlocks a character as well. This was verified by another, or more, others, but people still called it a glitch afterwards.), or is it a glitch, and they got lucky.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Avast me harties, it (apparently) be talk like a pirate day, so I be posting like this (at least for this here post). Arrr!

    I be back with two more questions for ye.

    1. I have learned that the bildrat named Voldemort prevents ye from entering yar school again after unlocking him in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (it be a wonder why he' s known as "He Who Should Not Be Named"), and I was wondering if the rumors be true?
    2. I be wondering if there be any differences between the PSP/Vita and DS/3DS versions of these here games [aside from the PS Vitas added treasure] (I have searched the depths of the internet and it seems that the PSP games be {nearly} identical to their console variants, up to Lego Indiana Jones the first, and the subsequent ones {including the Vita ones} be ports of the DS/3DS versions, but I figured I'd ask if ye knew of any changes I should know about.)?

    Thank ye in advance, and I hope I haven't butchered me pirate lingo to badly, arrr.

    So, like in the Disney's Epic Mickey 2 thread I found someone (in this instance two people) who said they could return to Hogwarts after unlocking "He Who Should Not Be Named" in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4,... but, again there was no elaboration. I'm wondering if it's like the clock tower, where there is a solution that most people overlook (when repairing the clock tower with the purple gear, it won't give you the Gold Brick, and a lot of people thought it was a glitch, but someone figured out that you have to also talk to the snake, which also unlocks a character as well. This was verified by another, or more, others, but people still called it a glitch afterwards.), or is it a glitch, and they got lucky.

    I wish I could help. Lol. It's been years since my wife and I played that one. We never finished it. I need them to make it compatible with the Xbox One. Sure, I've got the 360 set up in my "fan cave" but I just don't spend much time up there. And there are several Lego games I have up there to finish.

    I'm starting to slow down on Battlefront 2, since I feel like I have a decent leg up on credits vs what's coming out (I only have just over 100k, but I own everything except Lando's white outfit).

    So I am hoping to get back into Lego games. I played Lego Star Wars III a little yesterday morning and had a good time commanding troops as Rex in a battle.

    And I recently purchased Lego City Undercover and played it a little on Sunday.

    I guess this is a long way of saying that I hope in the next 6 months to be able to report something about Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4!
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Avast me harties, it (apparently) be talk like a pirate day, so I be posting like this (at least for this here post). Arrr!

    I be back with two more questions for ye.

    1. I have learned that the bildrat named Voldemort prevents ye from entering yar school again after unlocking him in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (it be a wonder why he' s known as "He Who Should Not Be Named"), and I was wondering if the rumors be true?
    2. I be wondering if there be any differences between the PSP/Vita and DS/3DS versions of these here games [aside from the PS Vitas added treasure] (I have searched the depths of the internet and it seems that the PSP games be {nearly} identical to their console variants, up to Lego Indiana Jones the first, and the subsequent ones {including the Vita ones} be ports of the DS/3DS versions, but I figured I'd ask if ye knew of any changes I should know about.)?

    Thank ye in advance, and I hope I haven't butchered me pirate lingo to badly, arrr.

    So, like in the Disney's Epic Mickey 2 thread I found someone (in this instance two people) who said they could return to Hogwarts after unlocking "He Who Should Not Be Named" in Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4,... but, again there was no elaboration. I'm wondering if it's like the clock tower, where there is a solution that most people overlook (when repairing the clock tower with the purple gear, it won't give you the Gold Brick, and a lot of people thought it was a glitch, but someone figured out that you have to also talk to the snake, which also unlocks a character as well. This was verified by another, or more, others, but people still called it a glitch afterwards.), or is it a glitch, and they got lucky.

    I wish I could help. Lol. It's been years since my wife and I played that one. We never finished it. I need them to make it compatible with the Xbox One. Sure, I've got the 360 set up in my "fan cave" but I just don't spend much time up there. And there are several Lego games I have up there to finish.

    I'm starting to slow down on Battlefront 2, since I feel like I have a decent leg up on credits vs what's coming out (I only have just over 100k, but I own everything except Lando's white outfit).

    So I am hoping to get back into Lego games. I played Lego Star Wars III a little yesterday morning and had a good time commanding troops as Rex in a battle.

    And I recently purchased Lego City Undercover and played it a little on Sunday.

    I guess this is a long way of saying that I hope in the next 6 months to be able to report something about Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4!

    Thanks anyway.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Looks like both Harry Potter Lego games are being remastered for Xbox One. I will definitely be picking this up when it's sold for super cheap ($10 or less). Since I own both for 360, I really can't justify a purchase otherwise.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    Looks like both Harry Potter Lego games are being remastered for Xbox One. I will definitely be picking this up when it's sold for super cheap ($10 or less). Since I own both for 360, I really can't justify a purchase otherwise.

    I plan on going for the 360 versions as well... Since I already bought the first one before even knowing about the remake coming to the Xbox One, but it's currently sitting here because I heard of glitches that could prevent 100% completion, conflicting reports (some things that were assumed to be glitches turned out to be puzzles that weren't properly solved), reports that that some (or all) of the horrible glitches being fixed, and he who should not be named well and truly being bad luck, with his summoning preventing you from returning to Hogwarts (with conflicting reports on that too).
    I figured the One version would be similar to the PS4 version, but now I can't remember if the major glitches were confirmed to be fixed (I think I remember some sources saying yes, and others saying no.), I think I'll do my research, and hope I could find answers.
    Also, does anyone know if there's a way to get from Knockturn alley (where beating the bonus level drops you at) to Hogwarts? since the route of the problem is the problem is that after beating the bonus level changes the default spawn point in the overworld.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Looks like both Harry Potter Lego games are being remastered for Xbox One. I will definitely be picking this up when it's sold for super cheap ($10 or less). Since I own both for 360, I really can't justify a purchase otherwise.

    I plan on going for the 360 versions as well... Since I already bought the first one before even knowing about the remake coming to the Xbox One, but it's currently sitting here because I heard of glitches that could prevent 100% completion, conflicting reports (some things that were assumed to be glitches turned out to be puzzles that weren't properly solved), reports that that some (or all) of the horrible glitches being fixed, and he who should not be named well and truly being bad luck, with his summoning preventing you from returning to Hogwarts (with conflicting reports on that too).
    I figured the One version would be similar to the PS4 version, but now I can't remember if the major glitches were confirmed to be fixed (I think I remember some sources saying yes, and others saying no.), I think I'll do my research, and hope I could find answers.
    Also, does anyone know if there's a way to get from Knockturn alley (where beating the bonus level drops you at) to Hogwarts? since the route of the problem is the problem is that after beating the bonus level changes the default spawn point in the overworld.

    I said problem twice. You could say that's a problem.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Looks like both Harry Potter Lego games are being remastered for Xbox One. I will definitely be picking this up when it's sold for super cheap ($10 or less). Since I own both for 360, I really can't justify a purchase otherwise.

    I plan on going for the 360 versions as well... Since I already bought the first one before even knowing about the remake coming to the Xbox One, but it's currently sitting here because I heard of glitches that could prevent 100% completion, conflicting reports (some things that were assumed to be glitches turned out to be puzzles that weren't properly solved), reports that that some (or all) of the horrible glitches being fixed, and he who should not be named well and truly being bad luck, with his summoning preventing you from returning to Hogwarts (with conflicting reports on that too).
    I figured the One version would be similar to the PS4 version, but now I can't remember if the major glitches were confirmed to be fixed (I think I remember some sources saying yes, and others saying no.), I think I'll do my research, and hope I could find answers.
    Also, does anyone know if there's a way to get from Knockturn alley (where beating the bonus level drops you at) to Hogwarts? since the route of the problem is the problem is that after beating the bonus level changes the default spawn point in the overworld.

    The plot thickens, someone with the Wii version mentioned that the issue might be tied to what you do during auto save (I.E. you shouldn't do anything, just wait for the save icon to go away). But pointed out that the glitch did not show up on either copy on his Wii (presumably different saves), and the two discs have a slightly different serial number.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • So, a few days ago in Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 I rebuilt a statue of Stan Lee for 10 gold bricks, but I didn't get a gold brick or progress toward one of the in game challenges. Am I missing something, is it a glitch, or is it just a statue?
    Also, somehow I keep forgetting to mention this, the Lego Incredibles game introduced what might be the biggest mystery in cinema history to the video game world, so dramatic it has to be put in spoiler tags, and that question is...
    Where's my super suit!?
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • I had just completed the story mode of Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, so I tried to start a new save so that I could do it again, but instead of creating a new save it just restarted my old one!
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • So, a few days ago I rebuilt another statue Under Da Sea (Lemuria) for 20 gold bricks, and I don't think that did anything either.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • My bro bought lego dc supervillains and he loves it.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
Sign In or Register to comment.