criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Comment which maps you want most

Any suggestions?

Replies

• IronSoldier
    3244 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Scariff. Though we don't have jetpacks so it would be very different.
  • Scariff. Though we don't have jetpacks so it would be very different.

@IronSoldier did you play swbf 1? If so would you like an identical or larger map?
  • Mustafar, coruscant, guess utapua as a third or scariff if they have it in the new mode.
  • IronSoldier
    3244 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    kieronm99 wrote: »
    @IronSoldier did you play swbf 1? If so would you like an identical or larger map?

Yup I did :) That was a map I really liked as it was a lot of close combat fighting but on a large map. It was also really nice visually and with the limited hero choice great.
  • I would like a Cloud City map as well as Scarif
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • Cloud City, Scarif, Sullust, and Jedah City.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Scariff. Though we don't have jetpacks so it would be very different.

100% agreed sir. Scariff with the beaches and Palm trees is a definite stand out location from all the movies. Once Geonosis arrives, scariff should be next. U wings and death troopers give us a rogue one taste, but it leaves me wanting more.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    SA maps

The Real Battle of Endor
    DS2
    Coruscant
    Scariff space
    Post edited by Seronax on
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• How do you all feel about clone wars maps from the series? Do you feel they could work? Or there is not enough community knowledge on them, e.g. umbara or cristophosis
  • All of them.
  • kieronm99 wrote: »
    How do you all feel about clone wars maps from the series? Do you feel they could work? Or there is not enough community knowledge on them, e.g. umbara or cristophosis

I'd rather have a more gritty war environment like Mimban or Jedah City.
    tgsuuj83qdcm.jpg

b23gp87z8o18.jpg
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Vardos
    Pillio
    Scarif
    Coruscant
    Jedha

:)
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • GA/Conquest maps for Scarif, Utupau, Jedha, and Mimban. I would also several smaller maps in the form of Coruscant, Mustafar, and Snoke's Mega-class Dreadnaught. I think Mustafar would be a good extraction map, and all three would be good HvV and HS maps. I would also like the return of maps like Sullust.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Laser921
    1795 posts Member
    I would say for GA, my favorite mode, Cloud City from BF1, Geonosis (ending would be the tanks shooting down the control ship as it trys to leave atmosphere) Scariff, Utapau for a hopefully Episode III based season, and then this is just me but a location where the Rebel Alliance is the New Republic, so either the Battle of Jakku or something else
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Umbara #1 for sure
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Scarif (Along With Jyn And Krennic And Scarif Trooper Skins), Coruscant, Bespin (GA), Utapau, Lothal, Twilight On Hoth, Or Sullust.
  • @Laser921 how would you feel about an order 66 mode?
  • All Walker Assault maps from the last game please.
  • 1. Scarif
    2. Coruscant
    3. Vardos
    4. Sullust
    5. Mustafar
    6. Jedha
    7. Utapua
    8. Pillio
    9. Corellia

too much to ask? :(
  • Wow if we got Coruscant and Grevious then you could re-enact this.

I would also like Vader's castle.
  • Coruscant: Senate Plaza
    Coruscant: Underworld Streets
    Umbara
    Chrystophsis
    Jedha City
    Kashyyyk: Rookwrorro City
    Dantooine
    Bespin: Cloud City
    Bespin: Carbon Freezing Chamber
    Sullust: Pipelines
  • @F8RGE please let people know you are listening
  • Coruscant. And definitely something tied to Order 66 would be cool.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • either an order 66 mode, like a siege based mode or something. Otherwise, the Coruscant map from BF 2005 would be a great piece of nostalgia
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • ross42899
    1438 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    New maps/locations I want:

- Utapau (GA & small game modes)
    - Felucia (GA & small game modes)
    - Coruscant (SA)

Maps/locations I want to see brought back from BF2015:

- Scarif (GA & small game modes)
    - Sullust (GA & small game modes)
    - Bespin Carbon Freeze chamber (small game modes)
    - Bespin Cloud City (GA)
    - Jakku [Galactic Civil War version ] (GA)
    - Endor WA map (GA)
    - Endor Swamp Crash site (small game modes)
    - Hoth Ice Caves (small game modes)
    - Tatooine Dune Sea Excahnge (small game modes)
    - Scarif Shield Gate (SA)
    - Death Star Trench Run (SA)

Currently existing maps/locations I would like to see in different game modes:

- Starkiller Base (SA)
    - Takodana (SA)
    - Naboo space battle from campaign (SA)
    - Crait (Strike & HvV/Hero Showdown)
    - Kessel (Strike)
    - Bespin (Strike)
    - Jabba's palce (Strike)
    - Theed streets/markets (Arcade)
    - Yavin 4 jungle (Arcade)
    - Endor Blast map (Arcade)

• Its just me but I dont want any locations from the shows, keep it all movies.

Like A GA mode for Geonosis is so easy

Phase 1: Pretty much walker assault only with the AT-TE and marching it across the plains.
    Phase 2: Capturing a forward command post ( a downed Techno Union ship or something like that, again calling bacl to BF 2005)
    Phase 3: This phase would either be protecting the SPHA's as they fire on the Droid Control ship as it tries to break orbit OR we can go like Republic Commando and the phase would actually involve entering a control ship and setting a self destruct
    Ending scene: Just like when the ship falls in Ep 2, a huge wave of dust washes over everyone.

For Bespin, Cloud City, its very simple and this way we can bring Sabotage back

Phase 1: Either a walker assault mode or supremacy mode, kinda like the last game, on the Cloud City map
    Phase 2: Here, we can have the Rebels (attacking team) enter the carbonite freezing chamber or the Administrators Palace and basically itd be sabotage, set off the charges
    Phase 3: Defend your transport as it prepares to leave, basically Phase 2 and # would be longer versions of what they were in Battlefront 2015

Jakku _GCW
    Phase 1: The New Republic fight across the walker graveyard to secure uplinks (there would be no walkers in this map though)
    phase 2: Defended a crashed Corellian Corvette as the remaining crew escapes-you could even add NPCs to this
    Phase 3: The Ravager crashes and the phase could be the New Republic fighting into the crashed SSD, imagine how great a map like that would look, to fight inside a super star destroyer.

• Clone Wars maps:
    - Utapau
    - Geonosis
    - Coruscant - Jedi temple
    - Mustafar
    - Felucia
    - Mygeeto

Remastered/Remaked maps from Battlefront 2015:
    - Tatotooine - Jundland Wastes
    - Jakku - Graveyard of Giants
    - Sullust - Sorosuub Centroplex & Sorosuub Refinery
    - Bespin - Cloud City
    - Scarif - Landing Pad 13
    - Death Star 1 - Death Star Surface

Others Galactic Empire maps:
    - Jedha
    - Eadu
    - Mimban
    - Corellia
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • I'm just going to go with a top 5, and I am going to keep it simple - all of these maps already exist, either in the previous game or in this game in a different capacity.

1) Scarif ground map - don't really care if it's the Beach, Jungle or Landing Pad. I don't really care whether if it's for several multiplayer modes, or just Blast, as long as it's available in Arcade as well.
    2) I want one of the non-Blast Kamino maps available in Arcade (either Strike/HvV or GA). I want to be able to run around outside in the rain without repeatedly getting hit with the out of bounds message.
    3) Literally ANY new map for Extraction. It is by far my favorite trooper mode, and I really like both Jabba's Palace and Kessel, but it desperately needs more than two maps.
    4) and 5) Twilight on Hoth and Sullust large maps - perhaps for the new mode coming in the fall.
    tumblr_ok3vbxE5Vm1w3bauvo1_540.gif
  • Why bother? All we are going to hear is how it can’t be done. The fact that the campaign maps are unable to be used in mp modes is disappointing. One would think the campaign maps in This game would be easier to add than porting over SWBF15 maps but obviously not. Such potential to add some much needed content left in a mode people will play once or twice at the most.
    We are what, 9 months into this game and people think DICE is going to create new maps? Nothing new is being created that was not already planned.
    Sorry for the salt but seeing new maps for JPC and hearing Ewok Hunt is now permanent speaks volumes and none of it good.
    #StarWars-y
  • All the above.