criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This cannot be working as intended.

The glitched part of the map that no one can get to except for them or the fact there is 2 Boba Fetts, take your pick.
jbegjlqkcmij.jpg
Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
hojevrxvarht.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

• I'm going to be messaging every DEV mod i can think of soon their names with video evidence of their names and the fact that what they did was intentional.

I want to see what happens to active bug abusers on this game.
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • I had 2 guys in the walls of Jabba's Palace in HvV. Took a video of it only to realize PS4 has no reporting tool for this game :/
  • This is how the game ended Btw.
    8nc9jhl7m38e.png
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Rugbymaster1
    1109 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    whats worse that or playing against squads. I'll take the hiders at this point.
  • I know the Devs are going to fix a few of the map glitches for the next patch, but for the love of all that is holy, please fix this one as well.
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • Players will continue to exploit for as long as they are not being punished for it. We need to see justice on this matter
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • Oh, a premade?

I see you too are men of culture.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • I pity the teammates who were expecting a fun game only to get run over 4v2 several dozen times in a row because of these selfish turds.

Someone go get a dev off the clown coloring team. Tell him there's real problems need fixing here.

Oh and bring the banhammer

There was like 5+ different people who came in just to get killed over and over again while this one person hides.

Hopefully, this issue gets the same attention that the "clone officer isn't wearing armor" threads get.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    I'm going to be messaging every DEV mod i can think of soon their names with video evidence of their names and the fact that what they did was intentional.

I'm going to save you the trouble... nothing will happen. I was told in the past to submit video, then when I submitted the video through the form they provided to submit video on the website I got a response informing me that it would not be viewed as any reports have to be reported in game... which I had already done lol.
  • BrushedBrass2
    540 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Now if Lando wants to live then he's going to have to sextuple the price.
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    The glitched part of the map that no one can get to except for them or the fact there is 2 Boba Fetts, take your pick.
    jbegjlqkcmij.jpg

There is also a glitch on Kamino is GA, the last objective if you are a let trooper, you jet pack up between the 2 entrances, you can shoot through and kill enemies and they cant kill you. I have video of someone doing it.
  • This is getting out of hand. Now, there are two of them!
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • TonyGoombah1
    1324 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    I'm going to be messaging every DEV mod i can think of soon their names with video evidence of their names and the fact that what they did was intentional.

I'm going to save you the trouble... nothing will happen. I was told in the past to submit video, then when I submitted the video through the form they provided to submit video on the website I got a response informing me that it would not be viewed as any reports have to be reported in game... which I had already done lol.

Well thats truely sad to hear

@F8RGE @EA_Tom

Where is the justice? Who is enforcing your rules? You need to make more player mods
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »

People put time and effort into trying to help fix this game and it getting ignored sem

You took the time and effort to try help improve the game and it got ignored?
    jib4thdrq90b.gif
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »

People put time and effort into trying to help fix this game and it getting ignored sem

jib4thdrq90b.gif

This is disgusting that exploiters dont face any type of penalty
    kay4dnh923zs.png
    jbegjlqkcmij.jpg

BF2015 never had as many problems as this game. Yet another thing that goes in its favour, and people still say Battlefront II is better?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
    jbegjlqkcmij.jpg

BF2015 never had as many problems as this game. Yet another thing that goes in its favour, and people still say Battlefront II is better?

They did market this game as 3 times bigger than BF2015. Maybe they include 3 times more bugs
    You can't spell "steal" without EA

hxed7ph501zd.png
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member

jib4thdrq90b.gif

Correct. I had been told on the past on these forums to submit video of hackers. There is no method to do so in-game so I went to the EAHELP website under EA Battlefront 2 / Report Concerns or Harassment... case #37829510. I recorded video of the hacker 1 shotting heroes with the default assault weapon, I rendered it out in Vegas to make it smaller, I uploaded it to youtube. I opened the case on Jan 14 and according to my EA account it was closed on the 29th. I received a generic EA form letter email informing me that any concerns of hacking should be reported in game through the Origin Client...

I have not bothered reporting any hackers since, and I saw the same hacker I had on video many times after I filmed/submitted it.
  • TonyGoombah1
    1324 posts Member
    edited August 2018

jib4thdrq90b.gif

Correct. I had been told on the past on these forums to submit video of hackers. There is no method to do so in-game so I went to the EAHELP website under EA Battlefront 2 / Report Concerns or Harassment... case #37829510. I recorded video of the hacker 1 shotting heroes with the default assault weapon, I rendered it out in Vegas to make it smaller, I uploaded it to youtube. I opened the case on Jan 14 and according to my EA account it was closed on the 29th. I received a generic EA form letter email informing me that any concerns of hacking should be reported in game through the Origin Client...

I have not bothered reporting any hackers since, and I saw the same hacker I had on video many times after I filmed/submitted it.

How sad is that? If handling this issue is to much to bare they need to instill player mods. Perhaps looking to their own community and hours played and hand pick them

Player mods wouldnt have a ban or suspend feature but would have the ability to report directly to someone who does

kay4dnh923zs.png
    jbegjlqkcmij.jpg

They did market this game as 3 times bigger than BF2015. Maybe they include 3 times more bugs

Funny. People made that same joke before the game came out. Turns out they were right.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
    jbegjlqkcmij.jpg

Funny. People made that same joke before the game came out. Turns out they were right.

Most of these exploits are places only boba can reach which means the devs who made the maps literally thought "oh well no one can fly so i dont need to add density to this or patch that area up" Um yeah boba can they seem to have forgotten that and also this playerbase is highly toxic and filled with people who wake up to log onto bf 2 and hide in walls. Every single little blade of grass needs to be tested for exploits before releasing it to this playerbase
    kay4dnh923zs.png
    jbegjlqkcmij.jpg

Nah. Balanced.
  • IronSoldier
    3447 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited August 2018
    I raised that glitch spot to QA a couple of weeks ago again. I'm 95% sure it will be included in the patch alongside the other map fixes. We'll see.
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    I raised that glitch spot to QA a couple of weeks ago again. I'm 95% sure it will be included in the patch alongside the other map fixes. We'll see.

they still have not included the hanger bay doors in Death Star 2, you can throw grenades/equipment through and also shoot through them but they dont wanna fix it.
  • Devlin21
    8322 posts Member
    Tried one match to get under there when i wasn't the target, didnt work.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• IronSoldier
    3447 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    SVEJ wrote: »

they still have not included the hanger bay doors in Death Star 2, you can throw grenades/equipment through and also shoot through them but they dont wanna fix it.

Await full patch notes otherwise will slide into someone's DMs
  • Two silver linings during this match: (1) The cheating Boba Fett got wookiee slammed, which caused him to fall and get stuck underneath the table, unable to move until he finally rage-quit, (2) allowing our team to come back and get victory down 2-6, winning 2-0 after the exploitation finally stopped.
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • I raised that glitch spot to QA a couple of weeks ago again. I'm 95% sure it will be included in the patch alongside the other map fixes. We'll see.

Thanks, your comment means a lot.
    hojevrxvarht.png

jib4thdrq90b.gif

How sad is that? If handling this issue is to much to bare they need to instill player mods. Perhaps looking to their own community and hours played and hand pick them

Player mods wouldnt have a ban or suspend feature but would have the ability to report directly to someone who does

jib4thdrq90b.gif

Found the video... I thought I had deleted it. Apparently this evidence wasn't worth their time lol.

jib4thdrq90b.gif

jib4thdrq90b.gif

Found the video... I thought I had deleted it. Apparently this evidence wasn't worth their time lol.

I remember being accused of using aiming hacks as Leia on the open Cloud City map in Sabotage once, mostly because her aimed blaster shot was so massively damaging against both heroes and one shotting troopers. I'll never forget it, since it was a hilarious thing, and the only time I've been accused of hacks.

I mean come on, it's Xbox. Hacks ain't a thing on the consoles.

jib4thdrq90b.gif

jib4thdrq90b.gif

Real shame that you did the work to get that video just for them to send you on an endless loop of who to send it to.
    hojevrxvarht.png
    The glitched part of the map that no one can get to except for them or the fact there is 2 Boba Fetts, take your pick

You’re so wrong.This is quite obviously exactly what they intended when designing the map.Cmon,Boba’s just returning the favor to the Kaminoans.(They were the ones who made him after all.)

The glitched part of the map that no one can get to except for them or the fact there is 2 Boba Fetts, take your pick

You’re so wrong.This is quite obviously exactly what they intended when designing the map.Cmon,Boba’s just returning the favor to the Kaminoans.(They were the ones who made him after all.)

Boba is a clone?
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

Boba is a clone?

He is. An unaltered specimen, with none of the genetic mutations / growth acceleration used for the main army.

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

• KresusFIN wrote: »

Boba is a clone?

He is. An unaltered specimen, with none of the genetic mutations / growth acceleration used for the main army.

No way!
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • KresusFIN wrote: »

Boba is a clone?

No way!

Yes! Totally!

y6qvidach2x9.png

jib4thdrq90b.gif

jib4thdrq90b.gif

Now prepare for them to close this thread for showing this. They'll remove the video too, because it violates forum rules lol.

But they won't do anything about the hacker.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames

jib4thdrq90b.gif

jib4thdrq90b.gif

Now prepare for them to close this thread for showing this. They'll remove the video too, because it violates forum rules lol.

That happened to a friend of mine who tried to showcase someone exploiting a glitch.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    edited August 2018

jib4thdrq90b.gif

jib4thdrq90b.gif

That happened to a friend of mine who tried to showcase someone exploiting a glitch.

tumblr_nj9253HQDR1sbwbino1_400.jpg
  • Here's something to keep in mind about DICE and map exploits.

Battlefield 3, the map was operation Metro.
    It had an exploitable wall you could use to get into the ceiling above the subway terminal. You could shoot and throw grenades from up there and nobody could shoot you. DICE knew about it and never fixed it.

Battlefield 4 came out with an expansion pack that was 4 updated maps from Battlefield 3. One of those maps was Operation Metro. The map was reworked with slot of changes made to it. However, guess what? The glitch spot to get above the ceiling in the subway terminal WAS STILL THERE. Even after the map was revised and updated a broken glitch spot just followed on through into it's next iteration.

jib4thdrq90b.gif

jib4thdrq90b.gif

tumblr_nj9253HQDR1sbwbino1_400.jpg

They ended up fixing it actually
    Though there are still tons of map gltiches that remain
    hojevrxvarht.png