criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Do people still play bf2015

Just curious

Replies

• I liked the more closer cinematic camera angles for the heroes in Battlefront 2015 but I guess that wouldn't work for Maul and Yoda.
  • Yes all the time, love it. Cannot get on with BF2 at all.
  • Corndog75 wrote: »
    Yes all the time, love it. Cannot get on with BF2 at all.

Do you get into lobbies fast
  • Struggle sometimes to get DLC but others fine. All depends on times I play to be honest. I am on Xbox and in UK so only play evenings mostly.
  • WodiQuix
    4103 posts Member
    Yep! I still very much enjoy Battlefront 2015. It's the better game, in my opinion.
  • I also play.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • DaxStorm
    496 posts Member
    edited August 27
    Been playing it more recently because of the problems finding games in BF2, general can only find games of Cargo or Walker assault though.
  • Yeah it's still fun to play
  • Chris1
    162 posts Member
    Yes, very much so!
    We need an xbox x and ps4 pro patch for Battlefront 2015!
  • Struggle sometimes to get DLC but others fine. All depends on times I play to be honest. I am on Xbox and in UK so only play evenings mostly.
  • Dragz
    73 posts Member
    Yes, but I want more free for all modes.
  • So, trying to find a match, I work nights at the local airport where I live. I get off around 0100. Its now 0300 and I am in the 2015 Battlefront. I've seen ONE person on ps4, is this game just low on player count? Ive played earlier this year and foind out I had more fun on this than the 2017 Battlefront. Could it be the time I am playing?
  • Still playing it almost everyday. I am on PS4 and often times the lobbies are quite crowded. I guess it all depends on the time zone you live in and when you play. I have no problem finding lobbies even in DLCs.

By the way, BF1 is so much fun that I can’t help but play it every time over BF2....
  • Does anyone know when the DLC maps are decently populated on Xbox One?
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    419 posts Member
    edited October 1
    My brother play Battlefront 2015. I play Battlefront 2.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the DLC maps are decently populated on Xbox One?

Really is hit and miss depending on what country you are in. I am in UK and often best time to play on DLC like Outer Rim and Bespin is after 9pm here. Weekends tend to be better later in the day. But there are always times when you cannot get a game on any DLC. Just luck I think.
  • I just bought it from eBay for £2 and am loving it :)

The graphics are not as good as 2017 but the gameplay and progression system is superb, very enjoyable.

Not had a problem with finding a game of some kind in UK, evening and weekends.
  • Mouthrax wrote: »
    I just bought it from eBay for £2 and am loving it :)

The graphics are not as good as 2017 but the gameplay and progression system is superb, very enjoyable.

Comparing Endor 2015 to 2017... Well, 2017 looks like a massive downgrade in the visual details. In my eyes, the lighting is also off in many aspects and completely unnatural looking. The sound effects pale in comparison to 2015 as well. I mean, if you have BF2015 boot it up and honestly compare it to BF2... The differences are very noticeable.
  • And as to the original OP, started playing BF2015 again after the nonsensical squad patch, and I am having tons more fun then I have ever had with BF2.
  • Corndog75 wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

Really is hit and miss depending on what country you are in. I am in UK and often best time to play on DLC like Outer Rim and Bespin is after 9pm here. Weekends tend to be better later in the day. But there are always times when you cannot get a game on any DLC. Just luck I think.

Thanks.
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Yep, I am a avid cargo and death star player. Uk based Ps4. 8pm sundays and thursdays. No hacks, modded controllers or mouse keyboards! See you on the battlefront for some good natured shooting!!
  • XxjchutierxX
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2
    Oh Yeah.
  • BF1 always. BF2 not so much. No mods or hacks. Just fun as it was intended. West coast US. B) B)
  • I don't have PSPlus and the arcade is just flat out boring and the campaign can only be played so many times. I like BF2015 for the skirmish content. I also like the fact you can choose any gun you want.
  • Chris1
    162 posts Member
    We need a xbox X 4k enahncement patch for battlefront 2015!!!
    Corndog75 wrote: »

Thanks.

(Take two, back spaced to far on last attempt.) One more question, which servers have the best luck with DLC, and which ping number should be avoided?
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Guys if you play Battlefront (2015) on Pc, you are from Europe or nearby and you have the expansion maps add me.

I'm creating a group of players to play dlc maps from time to time.

My Nick is: jmoyano92

Send me a request to start matches.
    Corndog75 wrote: »

Thanks.

(Take two, back spaced to far on last attempt.) One more question, which servers have the best luck with DLC, and which ping number should be avoided?

I have been having some luck, it just depends on what day you're playing, and if you're lucky.
    #JoinTheBuzz