criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefront store

I know there was a bad experience with loot boxes, but hear me out. More significant content really requires money(and time)(time is money) but there is no form of a store for trivial(but cool) content to be purchased. If there was a store with an assortment of cosmectics to purchase like additional skins, weapon skins, vehicle skins, even make credits and Crystal purchasable (reasonable priced of course) kinda like GTA 5 with shark cards. And boom funding for the game content we've all been asking for. Not saying the store could only be limited to what I suggested, but I wouldn't want to see major in game items that kept a portion of the game from players......unless is was down the road a ways and it was an entire dlc with hero's, more troops and maps, basically like a desity 1 dlc, then I would be 100% in and buy it.....all! Dice could have so much more of my money, in a legitimate transaction, if this was implemented correctly and not like a greedy Toydarian.

Replies

• Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Store is not at the top of priority rn.
    According to Ben.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Store is not at the top of priority rn.
    According to Ben.

Interesting, I'm not sure why not. Maybe they are trying to strengthen up the current gamer base with improvement patches for now or perhaps just want to be done with game and don't have long term plans for this game....Wich would suck.
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    GrayOne wrote: »
    According to Ben.

Interesting, I'm not sure why not. Maybe they are trying to strengthen up the current gamer base with improvement patches for now or perhaps just want to be done with game and don't have long term plans for this game....Wich would suck.

Current focus is on clone wars content, and not money.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• GrayOne wrote: »
    According to Ben.

Obviously, it's the next thing we're getting. I'm talking about after, you don't think it's somebody's job to think ahead and have some forsite about further game content. No way am I suggesting diverting attention away from clone wars right before it's about to drop, that's insane. But to be short sided and narrowly focus on just one aspect of content with no open mindedness to the future is ludicrous as a business model.
  • killua
    193 posts Member
    According to Ben.

Obviously, it's the next thing we're getting. I'm talking about after, you don't think it's somebody's job to think ahead and have some forsite about further game content. No way am I suggesting diverting attention away from clone wars right before it's about to drop, that's insane. But to be short sided and narrowly focus on just one aspect of content with no open mindedness to the future is ludicrous as a business model.

because there is no future. We'll most likely get our winter content and then it'll be done.
  • killua wrote: »
    According to Ben.

because there is no future. We'll most likely get our winter content and then it'll be done.

That seems to be the most logical explanation.
  • If there was a skin for every hero, trooper, and vehicles in a dlc or individual purchase. I would pay $20 easily for the dlc.... probably more like $40