criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

{PS4} [USA] HvV clan, looking for two more active friendly players.

We are looking for two solid active players who we can have fun with while still improving and playing to the best of our abilities, you can add me on discord or respond here if youre interested, my discord is: Alexk17#5220

Replies

• I typically play Friday and Saturday evenings, and Sunday afternoons (mountain time). So if you need a player then, my PSN handle is Falstaff1971
  • i will add you later today, What heros do you specialize in? :)
  • I don’t have a favourite. All mine are level 40, and I’ll play anyone in order to have a balanced team. I can usually finish in the top three, but am not one of those people who get upset with losing. Just want to have fun and would be happy to help others become more experienced and get more fun out of it.

I’ve got a 4 day weekend coming up, so I’ll likely be on Thursday night and Monday afternoon as well.
  • Cwebb1886
    157 posts Member
    edited August 30
    Hey I would also like join in on this weekend if you need another team member? Ive been looking for a consistent Heroes Vs Villians team. Ive played with various members on this forum and am more than able in this mode. Sabers or Blasters Im good with either and will play any character.
  • Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    Hey I would also like join in on this weekend if you need another team member? Ive been looking for a consistent Heroes Vs Villians team. Ive played with various members on this forum and am more than able in this mode. Sabers or Blasters Im good with either and will play any character.
    Feel free to add me: Falstaff1971

• DarthLando19
  • Cane_danko i am still relativey new but i am learning and plan on playing lots. Dark side i main kylo and also practice with maul and palpatine. Light side i main rey and i also practice with finn. I plan on practicing with yoda or chewy soon as well